What's new

Iran-Turkey:Battle for Hegemony

nightcrawler

Reaction score
DefenceDog: It all started with Tunisia - Part III

Abstracts:
  • The Turkish army - one of the most professional and well-equipped in the region and if necessary, can be used outside the country. Trials of the generals and a referendum to change the constitution in September 2010 allowed the country's political leadership to take the armed forces under effective control, eliminating the repetition of repeated military coups in the past. Course on the cooling of relations with Israel; weakened the military-technical potential of the Turkish Armed Forces, but in the Islamic world, Turkey's army has no real opponents. Comparable with it in numbers, training and motivation of aircraft and Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), Iran is much weaker armed and aimed at a confrontation with Israel, the Gulf monarchies and their supporting contingents of U.S. and UK.
  • Opposing of Indian army had made Pakistan an equivalent Turkish army on the equipment and preparation, it has considerably larger combat experience and nuclear weapon; but not one scenario of potential regional conflicts does provide conflict of interest between Ankara and Islamabad.
  • The clash in the future interests of Turkey with Iran would almost be certain both because of the direction taken by both countries policy of strategic hegemony in the Islamic world, and because of the tactical contradictions in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq.
  • At the same time the completion of Russian nuclear power plant under the supervision of the IAEA in Bushehr, has made it second to Pakistan as a nuclear-armed state in Middle East. Of particular note is the role of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in creating and promoting the Iranian nuclear program through a network called Abdul Qadeer Khan, whose action is not excluded, is currently ongoing.
  • Turkey's reaction to their forceful suppression of Damascus said that the rapprochement between Ankara and Tehran can only be on specific issues and to a certain limit. Iran's leadership has established working relations with Afghanistan (investment and humanitarian assistance) and Pakistan (gas supply), but the Taliban, Al Qaeda, drug dealers, terrorists and Baluchi separatists pose a serious threat to the eastern provinces of Iran.
  • It is not excluded that in the event of an escalation of the conflict between Iran and KSA Tehran could deal a fatal blow to gerontocracy in Riyadh, triggering the collapse of Saudi Arabia. It is unlikely that it will have time to enjoy the fruits of this victory. Securing Iran as a leading force in the long term is possible only on the territory of the dominant Shiite population. In the fight to the regimes of the Gulf; Iran pursues its own interests, but the prospects for regional hegemony for Turkey are clear.
  • Iranian attack on US facilities in the Gulf. The latter can be done with the massive use of medium-range missiles, fire ships, aircraft, bombers, terrorists and special forces. Considering professionalism, high motivation and combat experience Iranian Revolutionary Guard soldiers in case of direct clashes, can cause West’s Expeditionary Force serious loss in manpower and technology, especially the tactics of the Europeans has been studied by Iranians as an example of Afghan and Iraqi campaigns of the last decade. In this case, Iran will suffer irreparable loss. In the event of a collision with Israel, outnumbered Iranian army will compensate outdated military equipment, which it is currently armed of. Major efforts to achieve victory over Iran will be included in a remote war, using naval groups of missiles and long-range aviation. Strike on Iran, facilitated by its lack of modern air defense systems, will trigger a flood of refugees (from a few hundred thousand to several million people) in the direction of Azerbaijan and Russia to destabilize the Caspian Sea and Central Asia - Tajikistan in the first place and increase the terrorist threat in Russia's North Caucasus especially in Dagestan.
  • According to Iran's military doctrine for Israel – “the country of one bomb." If Iran acquires nuclear weapons, the temptation to strike a blow against Israel, using this "one bomb" can prove to be stronger than pragmatic geopolitical plans, especially since Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya have shown the boundaries of the West's military presence in the Middle East.

Even if it acquired the bomb, Iran would be more likely to use it against Pakistan than Israel.
And Iran's mullahs aren't crazy, they don't succumb to temptation, they are very clever, very deceitful. They have a long term game, they aren't going to lose it over some bomb.

Even if it acquired the bomb, Iran would be more likely to use it against Pakistan than Israel.
And Iran's mullahs aren't crazy, they don't succumb to temptation, they are very clever, very deceitful. They have a long term game, they aren't going to lose it over some bomb.
lmao
and why would they bomb Pak exactly?

hahaha what a troll

[*]It is not excluded that in the event of an escalation of the conflict between Iran and KSA Tehran could deal a fatal blow to gerontocracy in Riyadh, triggering the collapse of Saudi Arabia.

How so? Saudi Arabia would never go into an open conflict with Iran alone. If anything of the sort happened, Pakistan would inevitably play a part, and Turkey probably would too, that's Iran's south, east and north, including the two best militaries in the Muslim world.

How so? Saudi Arabia would never go into an open conflict with Iran alone. If anything of the sort happened, Pakistan would inevitably play a part, and Turkey probably would too, that's Iran's south, east and north, including the two best militaries in the Muslim world.

What has a Saudi Iranian conflict got to do with Pakistan? If you choose to take up arms against Iran that's on you. And you will have to live with the consequences of your actions. But there's no inevitability about it, only stupidity.

the only thing we pakistanis have learned so far is not to poke our nose into other affairs...just for the sake of Muslim brotherhood

Maybe you have fever!It's the fact that Iran has the best military in the whole region!After Iran,Turkey is second and I believed that Pakistan would be the third but after NATO's attack on your army and your strange response(your army even didn't shoot a bullet to protect it's soldiers!)I think I should change my opinion.

Maybe you have fever!It's the fact that Iran has the best military in the whole region!After Iran,Turkey is second and I believed that Pakistan would be the third but after NATO's attack on your army and your strange response(your army even didn't shoot a bullet to protect it's soldiers!)I think I should change my opinion.

Unfortunately Iran doesnt have an capable airforce. :)

Is this some kind of a joke..Iran is not like 2% of turkey!

How are those olf F-14 and F-5 doing?

that is a pathetic thought with no logical reason. Why would Iran attack a population with a nuke that is virulently anti America

Simply the majority of Pakistanis are against Saudi ally American. Notwithstanding we have a significant Shia population

What has a Saudi Iranian conflict got to do with Pakistan? If you choose to take up arms against Iran that's on you. And you will have to live with the consequences of your actions. But there's no inevitability about it, only stupidity.

man that is the ramblings of one Pakistani. Look at ground realities there is no way we would look at a war with Muslim neighbour. We would I hope play a mediators role

Simply the majority of Pakistanis are against Saudi ally American. Notwithstanding we have a significant Shia population
Offical line of Iranian propoganda machine..not sure where you bring you rambling from. It is Pakistan and NOT Saudi which is most important non-NATO ally of USA currently.

Turkey can steamroll to India lol.

WTF are you tripping about? Look at the numbers, quality vs quantity ratio, training, NATO doctrine, benefits of NATO membership (satellite, radar/AWACS data...).

Turkey's army in the cold war had the task of defending the southern flank vs USSR. Just saying....

Offical line of Iranian propoganda machine..not sure where you bring you rambling from. It is Pakistan and NOT Saudi which is most important non-NATO ally of USA currently.

Why do you want to go on the aggressive when you know damn well that your opinions are in the minority. btw the founder of Pakistan was a shia was he not a man revered by most Pakistanis??

Why you want to derail every thread with your anti Iranian tirade. After all they are Muslims also

When will Iran over take the west and europe..going at this pace it doesn't look too distant.

Back
Top Bottom