What's new

Iran-Turkey:Battle for Hegemony

hey i dont get angry easily, mate. We are on web, i dunno you. you dunno me. Why get angry?

You were just starting flame wars, i wanted to prevent it.
Yes after all I really loved it if my Iran and Turkey armies were allied.They are similar in many ways even in troops number.

Look my friend,if modern equipment was the only measure to compare armies,then we should consider Saudi Arabia as one of the 5 strongest armies in the world.Then why it is not?Because it's army only has weapons not the skill of fighting.There are many items you should consider for that such as troops' moral,readiness,trainings and so on so don't decide quickly.

So what? Iranian soldiers are the best and our ones are just cowards?

Do you know training discipline of TuaF, do you know what is Turkish naval tradition? Don't say a damn when you don't know anything about it, and don't forget: drink your milk every day.

Pakistan and Iran are not adversaries, we have no animosity, we might have had difference in the past with regards to post-soviet withdrawal Afghanistan but even then we never came head to head in a tense situation, so why would Iran or Pakistan engage in any kind of conflict? Today the interests of both nations converge.

Pakistan was neutral during Iran-Iraq war, and we played the role of a mediator between Saddam's Iraq and post-Revolution Iran. I hope Pakistan is actively playing the role of a mediator even today, promoting dialogue and this time between Iran and our Arab brothers as well as our Turk brothers.

War is not an option.

Ḥashshāshīn;2822531 said:
@Hossein2
Are you saying Pak army doesn't have enough training? Pak army is fighting in the most difficult and dangerous battleground in all the world (Siachen). Even America or UK can't fight here. Iran only has experience from the Iraq war, Turkey gets training from NATO so we are all really good trained.
That's not right.There are different types of trainings.Yes Turkey has good trainings and so is Pak but Iran was trained both by NATO before revolution and a bit by Russia after that.Now that times trainings have improved a lot.We had troops that I can even name that got the best scores from US and UK commandos(even better than their own commandos).

So what? Iranian soldiers are the best and our ones are just cowards?

Do you know training discipline of TuaF, do you know what is Turkish naval tradition? Don't say a damn when you don't know anything about it, and don't forget: drink your milk every day.
Don't be rude while you can't convince me.I didn't say they are cowards.I always support Turkey army when I argue with some of my friends.What about you?Have you ever heard about Iran "Nouhad"?What about "Hidden panthers"?

Pakistan and Iran are not adversaries, we have no animosity, we might have had difference in the past with regards to post-soviet withdrawal Afghanistan but even then we never came head to head in a tense situation, so why would Iran or Pakistan engage in any kind of conflict? Today the interests of both nations converge.

Pakistan was neutral during Iran-Iraq war, and we played the role of a mediator between Saddam's Iraq and post-Revolution Iran. I hope Pakistan is actively playing the role of a mediator even today, promoting dialogue and this time between Iran and our Arab brothers as well as our Turk brothers.

War is not an option.

But just asking from a geo-political point, who would you choose? Turks or Iranians? You've never been neutral ever and have always taken sides historically.

Would your government support Turks or Iranians? IMO any open support to either would spell a lot of unrest from subgroups in your country. Just my thoughts.

I know its silly and we never consider this but can you imagine all the qualities of Iran Turkey and Pakistan together

But just asking from a geo-political point, who would you choose? Turks or Iranians? You've never been neutral ever and have always taken sides historically.

Would your government support Turks or Iranians? IMO any open support to either would spell a lot of unrest from subgroups in your country. Just my thoughts.

We could not go against either realistically there is too many in Pakistan who love both Turkey and Iran

Why are you getting angry?I explained that everything is not high tech equipment(post 22) first read it and then I will hear your answer.Listen my friend,all of us love our countries and want it be stronger.it's natural but please answer me without your love for your country.

Ok, i will answer without ''love for the country''..

Sure, the morals of the nation,honor, bravery, pride and the culture, history, faith, the fighting spirit are alltogether more important than equipment.. i agree, but to assume Turks lack in those areas is wrong, we're on par with you if not superiour in these matters aswell

Don't be rude while you can't convince me.I didn't say they are cowards.I always support Turkey army when I argue with some of my friends.What about you?Have you ever heard about Iran "Nouhad"?What about "Hidden panthers"?

You just said that Iranian Navy is better than Turkish one. Do you know the exact strength of Turkish Navy and Land Forces? You just want to proof that Iran has more commandos, and you said that Iranians are best without any source. I can claim myself as Holy Roman Emperor, but claiming don't makes me an imperial man.

During the Iran-Iraq war Pakistan was neutral, despite we had Zial ul Haq, a very pro Saudi dictator.

Iran is our neighbor and we can't afford to antagonize it.

I don't think there will be a Iran vs Turks, Pakistan would not choose sides, rather we would encourage dialogue just as we did between the Arabs and the Iranians.

We never chose any sides before, and we won't.

Pakistan and Turkey are time tested allies while their relationship with new Iranian state is newly maturing. Pakistan uses many Turkish made platforms in her army. You can find answer easily.

Pakistan and Turkey are time tested allies while their relationship with new Iranian state is newly maturing. Pakistan uses many Turkish made platforms in her army. You can find answer easily.

Guys why do we have to choose. It is like asking me to choose between my brothers. If you pull any one hair I would feel pain

Ḥashshāshīn;2822630 said:
There should be an Iran-Pak-Turkey military pact, no country in the world would dare even say anything to us.

Our masters would not allow us to even think like that

Ḥashshāshīn;2822630 said:
There should be an Iran-Pak-Turkey military pact, no country in the world would dare even say anything to us.

I agree, Iran+Turkey+Pakistan+GCC+Egypt+Iraq+Afghanistan.

That would be a very formidable alliance!!

You just said that Iranian Navy is better than Turkish one. Do you know the exact strength of Turkish Navy and Land Forces? You just want to proof that Iran has more commandos, and you said that Iranians are best without any source. I can claim myself as Holy Roman Emperor, but claiming don't makes me an imperial man.

Bro, he is right, it's not all about numbers and equipment.. discipline, culture, traditions of the nation are very very important, i don't disagree with him on that..

Ok, i will answer without ''love for the country''..

Sure, the morals of the nation,honor, bravery, pride and the culture, history, faith, the fighting spirit are alltogether more important than equipment.. i agree, but to assume Turks lack in those areas is wrong, we're on par if not superiour in these matters aswell, not only to Iranians it is safe to say ranked all peoples of the world Turks are on top or second, concerning to their performances in their past wars, i know only one more nation which might come close or even stronger, but that's a different story and i wont call names..
You're right to some extent.And it's because of religious beliefs mostly.But Iran army has shown it's loyalty and readiness to sacrifice itself for people.With all respect for Turkey army,It won't reach Iran in those fields.

Back
Top Bottom