What's new

Iran-Turkey:Battle for Hegemony

Tutturmuslar bi NATO Türküsü NATOda NATO..

gulunc duruma dusuyorsunuz ya..

I know you said Iran and not Shia but I have that PM response you sent to me when I suggested that we that is you and me should work for peace between Iranians and Arabs which told me where you really stand.

Why are you brining PM into public discussion..thats new height of trolling.

Why are you brining PM into public discussion..thats new height of trolling.

I thought some Turkish members might be interested as earlier some had mentioned the dynamics of the Nato -Turkey. that thread had an article which was relevant. I have noticed that you have a particular edge to your comments though you are Pakistani you are an example of Saudi money being used to brain wash Pakistanis to hate Iranians Shias. I pm you to suggest we as Pakistanis should ask Arabs and Iranians to dialogue rather than fight and you said you wanted to burn all Iranians. Now you are bringing this Iranian hatred to people like me who wish peace between Muslims of all nations,
Shame on you.

@ Hossein

So does Turkish army for more than 2000 years..

Then you don't know Turks..
And you don't know Iranians.

NATO training means jack sh$% if your people are affraid to die on the battlefields, it is just childish to assume that every NATO member nations are true warriors like Turks.. We Turks doesnt need to point out to the NATO membership to proof our strenghts..
So,why have you became a NATO member?Whenever people talk about bravery through the world, every one reminds Iran and it shows your weakness to ignore our bravery since you know it very well.

Heey, wake up, revolution happened almost 40 years ago. Every nation has great commandos, and training is similar in every country. You can't judge book from its cover, Turkish marines have some awards too.

Since WWII, destiny of wars are in pilots' hands. If you can secure the air, you can win the war easily.
In WWII there weren't modern anti-air craft weapons like now and that's why air superiority was vital not only important.Now I'll tell you about our marines:Only 150 marine commandos started to defend Khoramshahr(the city where Iraq attacked)against 2 infantry division and many artillery ones. They defended the city for 34 days(Iraq declared it could take Tehran in 7 days!). Only in on day of fight,they exploded more than 120 tanks!With what? They only used RPG-7,G-3,mortars and Tow anti tank missiles!If our president wasn't a traitor and sent them supplies,Iraqis could never capture the city.

But just asking from a geo-political point, who would you choose? Turks or Iranians? You've never been neutral ever and have always taken sides historically.

We've had no choice. We don't try to encourage war between different nations.

Would your government support Turks or Iranians? IMO any open support to either would spell a lot of unrest from subgroups in your country. Just my thoughts.

Hypothetically, if things ever came to a head, which I doubt, then there is absolutely no question. Pakistanis and Turks are brothers.

And one more thing I have to say:When US invaded Iraq,Delta force(which you must believe as the strongest commando group in the world) suffered 11 deaths in 20 day war with Iraq that was much weaker when they invaded Iran.We fought for 8 years and our marines participated in almost every mission.They only suffered 103 deaths in an 8 year war.About post 66 I should tell you that Safa(that commando I named) died at the last day of defense(34th day) and when he died,Royal Marine didn't raise it's flag completely for some days and they sent letters showing their sorrow for such a man's death.But you know what?mortars don't care whether you are a commando or a normal soldiers.Each Iraqi division contained 7000 to 13000 men.Infantry ones had 13000 and artillery ones had 7000 troops.Now tell me where have you seen such bravery and sacrifice that 150 men without sufficient supplies stand against only 26000 infantry and thousands of artillery troops with hundreds of tanks and tolerate 34 days?If you have such bravery and honor that you can compare with ours in your whole history I am hearing!Let me inform you that they weren't our strongest commandos!!Those number ones which were trained in west and gained the best scores have trained our today's commandos and improved the training of that time which was in US so that our army is so capable and independent now.That's why I say Iran army is better than Turkey army and I'm not talking emotionally!

Maybe you have fever!It's the fact that Iran has the best military in the whole region!After Iran,Turkey is second and I believed that Pakistan would be the third but after NATO's attack on your army and your strange response(your army even didn't shoot a bullet to protect it's soldiers!)I think I should change my opinion.

But lol, Iran > Pakistan? No.

Turkey is probably better than Pakistan, but I can only think of that Muslim country, and about 10 other countries which are better than our military.

Iran doesn't come close, so keep filling your happy imagination up.

1.) USA
2.) Russia
3.) China
4.) India
5.) France
6.) Japan
7.) United Kingdom
8.) Germany
9.) Turkey
10.) Israel

11.) Pakistan

Iran is about 16ish.

And one more thing I have to say:When US invaded Iraq,Delta force(which you must believe as the strongest commando group in the world) suffered 11 deaths in 20 day war with Iraq that was much weaker when they invaded Iran.We fought for 8 years and our marines participated in almost every mission.They only suffered 103 deaths in an 8 year war.About post 66 I should tell you that Safa(that commando I named) died at the last day of defense(34th day) and when he died,Royal Marine didn't raise it's flag completely for some days and they sent letters showing their sorrow for such a man's death.But you know what?mortars don't care whether you are a commando or a normal soldiers.Each Iraqi division contained 7000 to 13000 men.Infantry ones had 13000 and artillery ones had 7000 troops.Now tell me where have you seen such bravery and sacrifice that 150 men without sufficient supplies stand against only 26000 infantry and thousands of artillery troops with hundreds of tanks and tolerate 34 days?If you have such bravery and honor that you can compare with ours in your whole history I am hearing!Let me inform you that they weren't our strongest commandos!!Those number ones which were trained in west and gained the best scores have trained our today's commandos and improved the training of that time which was in US so that our army is so capable and independent now.That's why I say Iran army is better than Turkey army and I'm not talking emotionally!

Yes man you are the best..And better than Turkey..Feeling better now? kids these days...

@ Hossein2

Your assessment is inadequate.

Turkish military is arguably the best in the whole Islamic world in modern times. It has decent budget, numbers, and quality equipment to back its reputation. Do not underestimate it.

Commandos and special forces have specialized roles in military operations. They cannot be used to determine the capability of the whole military of any nation.

And the importance of air supermacy is as much relevant in modern times as it has been during World Wars, if not more. Turkey can arm its F-16s with cruise missiles, which can be used to take out long range SAM from a distance. An example is SOM Cruise Missile. Turkey is mass producing this missile. Never underestimate the importance of air power in warfare.

Dear guys leave it, Iranian arrogance knows no bounds.

Turkey has cruise missiles? That's news to me.
Yes.

Some information.

9192011Turkish_SOM-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom