What's new

Iran-Turkey:Battle for Hegemony

Pakistan and Turkey are time tested allies while their relationship with new Iranian state is newly maturing. Pakistan uses many Turkish made platforms in her army. You can find answer easily.

Pakistan-Turkey ties go back to the time of Turkish war of independence, when the Kihilafat movement was gaining momentum in the Subcontinent, we supported Turks both morally and materially.

Pakistan-Iran ties are also historical, Iran was the first Muslim country to recognize Pakistan, so both sides are of great value to us, you can't choose between brothers.

Bro, he is right, it's not all about numbers and equipment.. discipline, culture, traditions of the nation are very very important, i don't disagree with him on that..

Mate, Turkish Armed Forces trains its personnel in NATO standarts, i just want to explain that. He was talking like their soldiers are training perfectly and ours aren't.

BTW, here is the Istanbul-Zahedan-Islamabad railroad:

ir-eco-train-tehran-rai.jpg

southasiamap.jpg

The demonstration Islamabad – Zahedan – Istanbul train started its journey from Pakistan on 14 August 2009.

This was a good initiative and we should continue to build upon this.

Pakistan-Turkey ties go back to the time of Turkish war of independence, when the Kihilafat movement was gaining momentum in the Subcontinent, we supported Turks both morally and materially.

Pakistan-Iran ties are also historical, Iran was the first Muslim country to recognize Pakistan, so both sides are of great value to us, you can't choose between brothers.
Both Turkish soldiers and Persian soldiers were in the Mughal Army... Pakistani are brothers to both, we can't choose. Urdu is a mix of Persian and Turkish, both countries are of great value to us.

You just said that Iranian Navy is better than Turkish one. Do you know the exact strength of Turkish Navy and Land Forces? You just want to proof that Iran has more commandos, and you said that Iranians are best without any source. I can claim myself as Holy Roman Emperor, but claiming don't makes me an imperial man.
Go and have a survey about Royal Marine commandos before Iran revolution.And John F.Kennedy in US you'll find "Mohammad Ali Safa"
Have another survey about rangers tournament and find "Hassan Abshenasan"

Ḥashshāshīn;2822679 said:
Unfortunately, the Arabs would never join an alliance with Iran, Iran would not join an alliance with Iraq. Afghan Army is one of the worst in the world so no point.

Yeah, i know, it was just a day dream.

Afghan army is divided, other than that Afghans are pretty tough people, no empire conquered them, i guess that's what happens when you live in the rugged cold mountains, your personality and mentality conform to the landscape.

Ḥashshāshīn;2822692 said:
Both Turkish soldiers and Persian soldiers were in the Mughal Army... Pakistani are brothers to both, we can't choose. Urdu is a mix of Persian and Turkish, both countries are of great value to us.

Urdu itself is a Turkish word, i believe it means "Battalion", since Urdu was originally the language of Persian, Turk, and Afghan soldiers in the Mughal armies.

Ḥashshāshīn;2822679 said:
Unfortunately, the Arabs would never join an alliance with Iran, Iran would not join an alliance with Iraq. Afghan Army is one of the worst in the world so no point.

That is why I suggested Pak Iran Turkey lol

Turkey's sphere of influence should be eastern europe and notheren ME. Iran should have influence in some parts of central
asia and azerbaizan. KSA should lead the GCC and egypt should lead north africa. Although I hate these division among muslims
on retarded ethnic nationalism, but going by the current geopolitics, this is the best way to avert fighting among muslims and
further weakening themselves.

You just said that Iranian Navy is better than Turkish one. Do you know the exact strength of Turkish Navy and Land Forces? You just want to proof that Iran has more commandos, and you said that Iranians are best without any source. I can claim myself as Holy Roman Emperor, but claiming don't makes me an imperial man.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Mate, Turkish Armed Forces trains its personnel in NATO standarts, i just want to explain that. He was talking like their soldiers are training perfectly and ours aren't.
Why are you repeating sth I denied?
When did I told you your army trains poorly?
When I tell US army is stronger than mine does that mean my army is weak??!!!
Your acting the way that you have the strongest army!Come on!
None of our armies are the strongest in the world and don't think if NATO has the best weapons it has the best training.

Sorry my bros, maybe our argument has made you tired.

Go and have a survey about Royal Marine commandos before Iran revolution.And John F.Kennedy in US you'll find "Mohammad Ali Safa"
Have another survey about rangers tournament and find "Hassan Abshenasan"

Heey, wake up, revolution happened almost 40 years ago. Every nation has great commandos, and training is similar in every country. You can't judge book from its cover, Turkish marines have some awards too.

Since WWII, destiny of wars are in pilots' hands. If you can secure the air, you can win the war easily.

Lets face it until Turkey Iran Pakistan can produce high tech or have free access to high tech weapons we are just masturbating. we need to develop our industries and get to that stage I know all three countries are trying and well on their way. we need maybe more joint ventures and transfer of tech between the three countries

@ Hossein

You're right to some extent.And it's because of religious beliefs mostly.But Iran army has shown it's loyalty and readiness to sacrifice itself for people.

So does Turkish army for more than 2000 years..

With all respect for Turkey army,It won't reach Iran in those fields.

Then you don't know Turks..

NATO training means jack sh$% if your people are affraid to die on the battlefields, it is just childish to assume that every NATO member nations are true warriors like Turks.. We Turks doesnt need to point out to the NATO membership to proof our strenghts..

Back
Top Bottom