What's new

Iran to take action if US aircraft carrier returns

thats what i thought its all a game for you anglos!
all these games are kinda **** and runaway for you guys.last one cost 1m iraqis lives ..
about iran im not so sure its gonna be a game anymore.
all that matter rightnow is that iran can sink you battleships or AC's

its justthe matter of time its gonna be the last war a country with name of US start.
:wave: :wave:
The idea of a computer game is that it is not real and not realistic. Hence why the sinking of 2 AC's would make a fun game.

My guess is that the government Iran would like to precipitate a conflict now, so as to resolve the conflict somehow. The sanctions are going to cut down Iran's currency oil revenues to a very low level, and over time Iran will gradually be weakened ... so now is their moment of strength. They probably think the US does not have the stomach for a war, and they can win some propaganda points.

I think the road that Iran has taken is reaching its end ... the regime is no longer sustainable, having alienated its own population, and made it easy for sanctions to be pushed onto it.

People of Iran will suffer most in this conflict. No one will win, but Iran has more to loose.

We all know americans are hypocrites

We don't ALL know this. In fact, I know for a fact that "Americans" are the least hypocritical people on the planet ......

And, the reason that the USA has not attacked Iran is that we love the lives of our people. We know that many Iranians embrace death and believe that they would "win" even in death, if they could kill Americans in the process. Americans, on the other hand, do not view dying as winning in any sense. Hence, we are very cautious in confronting someone with a genuine martyr complex. IF we move militarily against Iran it will be with such overwhelming force that we are sure that 95% of the dying will be by death-seeking Iranians.

My guess is that the government Iran would like to precipitate a conflict now, so as to resolve the conflict somehow. The sanctions are going to cut down Iran's currency oil revenues to a very low level, and over time Iran will gradually be weakened ... so now is their moment of strength. They probably think the US does not have the stomach for a war, and they can win some propaganda points.

I think the road that Iran has taken is reaching its end ... the regime is no longer sustainable, having alienated its own population, and made it easy for sanctions to be pushed onto it.

People of Iran will suffer most in this conflict. No one will win, but Iran has more to loose.
talking about iranian suffer
talking about alienation ???!
howlong you living there?
siting there and talking about our suffer ? who approved the sanction on us the government that we voted for or these US and UK and ... who can not accept any opposing opinion...
in the Beginning of war yes we'll have more to loose but its not gonna end that easy

the world is unjust
those who seek justice get crushed
some who seek justice are as unjust as the ones they want to punish

this is the world we live in
those countries that have clever leaders know about this
they don't pretend to be saviours of the world or oppressed angel of good against evil
they try to live with the unjust system
so that overall their people suffer less

the whole world is evil
yes, the usa and uk are evil
they are extremely vicious against iran
knowing that we deal with the most vicious people on the planet
we should have had wiser leaders
who instead of confronting these snakes
try to work out a deal to ease the suffering on their people

iran on this path is going to end up like cuba
if you ask me, i would like to see the powerful oppressors punished
but when i see the ones in iran claiming to be angels
while not giving any freedom to their people
i think ... they are as bad and evil as the US and UK

in the end, iranians will suffer most
mullahs will escape with millions or billions of dollars
and they live in palaces
they dont care about iran
all they care about is palestine, lebanon, and islam
for them iran is just to be destroyed for the sake of islam
you like them ?

talking about iranian suffer
talking about alienation ???!
howlong you living there?
siting there and talking about our suffer ? who approved the sanction on us the government that we voted for or these US and UK and ... who can not accept any opposing opinion...
in the Beginning of war yes we'll have more to loose but its not gonna end that easy

the world is unjust

they don't pretend to be saviours of the world or oppressed angel of good against evil

the whole world is evil

and they live in palaces
you like them ?
those who claimed to be angels is just shown in BBC RADIOFARDA ETC for you.if you hear about these kinda thing i feel them i see iran everyday.
no those you call mullah and will runaway to their palace all around the world! whoever i dont call them mullah or whatever you call these things make them as equal to you i see no difference between you and people who gonna runaway.
however from perspective that i see these people gonna fight against corruption and injustice allover the globe like every iranian .trust me those who rubbing people in iran are not muslims just they are the ones who were more celever than the ones runaway after Revolution and wear a mask and from time to time people burn those masks ,

our nation is not like those who turns their back on real problems no i prefer to see our leaders keep pointing at those who think can rule the world and destroy them.
if all of iranian thought like you there was no Iran at all .

a question: does the system in iran care more about iran or islam ?
my choice is iran, because the government in iran is supposed to represent iranian people not some foreign people or ideology....
any government that puts ideology, religion above their own people's welfare and well-being is mistaken ...
go for islam and see who supports you ...
who supports iranian version of islam ?
bahrain ? lebanon ?
who cares ?
most arabs, pakistanis, sunnis are working to destroy or weaken iran
most hate iran because they dont like its islam
no matter what you do you wont get wahhabis to love you
you wont get sunnis to l ove you
it is a losing game

we should leave them alone
who cares about islam
just care about your own people, country
show you deserve to rule
and you get your people's support

look at turkey
you can say they are puppets
but without oil they are far ahead of iran
if being puppets means you become stronger, richer, more developed
then being puppets is not so bad
hell, even saudi arabia is not doing that bad

the world is unjust

the whole world is evil

and they live in palaces
you like them ?

Even though I do not agree with your last paragraph but that was very touching. I may have had a wrong first impresion on you.

We don't ALL know this. In fact, I know for a fact that "Americans" are the least hypocritical people on the planet ......

And, the reason that the USA has not attacked Iran is that we love the lives of our people. We know that many Iranians embrace death and believe that they would "win" even in death, if they could kill Americans in the process. Americans, on the other hand, do not view dying as winning in any sense. Hence, we are very cautious in confronting someone with a genuine martyr complex. IF we move militarily against Iran it will be with such overwhelming force that we are sure that 95% of the dying will be by death-seeking Iranians.
You got the point man.The real reason U.S does not attack Iran is because they are scared the hell for death of their soldiers and they don't give a sh** about how many Iranians will die in this war.If terrorism by it's definition means killing civilians for political reasons,then U.S is the biggest terrorist here.Killing about half a million of Iraqis,thousands of Afghans,and also responsible for death of Iranians by supporting terrorist groups opposing Iran.

a question: does the system in iran care more about iran or islam ?
my choice is iran, because the government in iran is supposed to represent iranian people not some foreign people or ideology....
any government that puts ideology, religion above their own people's welfare and well-being is mistaken ...
go for islam and see who supports you ...
who supports iranian version of islam ?
bahrain ? lebanon ?
who cares ?
most arabs, pakistanis, sunnis are working to destroy or weaken iran
most hate iran because they dont like its islam
no matter what you do you wont get wahhabis to love you
you wont get sunnis to l ove you
it is a losing game

we should leave them alone
who cares about islam
just care about your own people, country
show you deserve to rule
and you get your people's support

look at turkey
you can say they are puppets
but without oil they are far ahead of iran
if being puppets means you become stronger, richer, more developed
then being puppets is not so bad
hell, even saudi arabia is not doing that bad

Politics web is complicated but at the end of the day if you get propaganda out of the way you start to see everything clearly the first step of doing so and by far the hardest step to take is to stop taking sides and look at things from an outer perspective.

There are many layers of truth and nothing in this world remains purely good or purely evil. The world is entrapped in many shades of grey that is being either washed or dirtied by the evil of propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom