What's new

Iran to take action if US aircraft carrier returns

In Chinese forums, one of the more popular theories is "island theory".

If Iran falls, then China and Russia become an island of red in a sea of blue. Canada to the north, Japan and Alaska to the east, the entire Middle East to the southwest, Europe to the west, Philippines to the southeast, India to the south.

The fall of Iran would force China to significantly expand our biochemical and nuclear arsenal to preserve our deterrence ability.

Western nations are seriously confused with the concept of right and wrong/ good and bad. They always want to do a wrong with keeping many good reasons to do so. and if they keep 10 good reason to do one wrong then there are always 11 good reasons to resist those efforts . Even a kid may say, regardless any religion/ race or nationality, that, until Iran has threat from all those countries who behave like enemies of Iran, and even if one of them keep nuclear weapons then Iran would also have the same to defend themselves. Its not just Israel but also US, UK, with many other western countries who are defended by NATO’s nuclear strike and treat Iran like their enemy so Iran would also be capable enough to respond them if Iran is attacked by their enemies, a logic? Why NATO is threatened with Nuclear Iran if they also have nuclear weapons?

Just have a look on Gulf countries and its neighbors, from Saudi to Turkey and from Egypt to Pakistan, we find the only Iran is the country which isn’t slave of West otherwise rest have to do what US tells them. And as per my understanding, the time Iran will be recognized as the nation which cant be attacked, which US still hasn’t accepted yet, then West will then treat Iran as a responsible country, good etc and then they will only try to make good ties with Iran, no other option. US/West have to understand that they have to stop interfering in other’s internal matters with making different good reasons.

(US also have history of making financial/ political attacks on the South American/ Asian countries. US companies used to invest in these two continents, make them corrupt by sudden inflow of foreign investments, make these countries corrupt and then take the black money through the sources like Swiss bank. And then US/West give them debt and make them economic slaves. US's foreign policies were based on 3 simple steps, first try to buy a country and if not, then make them corrupt and if it also doesn’t work with any country then attack on that certain country for different good reasons. Just talk to even South Americans and get to know about all these.)

^ Please do not go historic. This isn't History class.

I mean USA has enough natural resources, NATO...etc... to fight anyone.

US/ NATO are just not capable enough to fund a new war, especially against Iran. any full scale face to face between NATO and Iran may even bring the US back to stone age. economies of US+EU is so weak, so much debted, that any new war with high oil prices will result in collapse of their economies, which may drag them into a deep recession.

Do you remember how Russia had to decommission their aircraft careers/ Mir spacecraft, destroy military arms etc after fall of SU as they were not capable enough to bear their expanses just 15-16 years before, in early 90s, while Russia kept selling enough oil/ gas minerals etc to support its economy in 90s also. while US+EU doesn't have that much resources like Russia also? Right now per capita income of a oil/ gas mineral rich developed country, Russia, is just around $10,000 while that of US is around $46,000. but the time they will go into a full scale war with Iran, US's per capita income is likely to fall below to even $5,000. :agree:

In Chinese forums, one of the more popular theories is "island theory".

If Iran falls, then China and Russia become an island of red in a sea of blue. Canada to the north, Japan and Alaska to the east, the entire Middle East to the southwest, Europe to the west, Philippines to the southeast, India to the south.

The fall of Iran would force China to significantly expand our biochemical and nuclear arsenal to preserve our deterrence ability.

I don’t know how close you have seen western society. They even believe different Grading in the world which states American/ British on top, Italian/ German/ French etc come the next, Russian/ South American would be in the middle, Chinese/ Indian next, and African on bottom, I guess. With keeping Christianity of having image of progress, prosperity and good, Hindus/ Buddhists/ Sikhs etc needs to be fixed, with keeping Muslims on gun point. In different parties, I always had a sense that whenever there is a talk about religion, even if Im not Christian, I may prove myself good/ at least not bad, by making few wrong statements about Muslims. At the same times there is always a sense that greatness refers to whiteness of your skin so being brown always give you a sense that you are at least not black, means not very bad. And even if Chinese is a inferior race, Chinese girls would be fcuked by whites to improve that race.

Bluffs of superiorities, based on publicity of greatness without any credibility and proper educational background.

"Most of the international political problems are just because of the efforts of West to maintain these grading and categories of different nationals/ race and religions."

Western policy makers believe, by organizing different wars and imposing different new treaties on developing countries, they will be able to maintain their different grades/ categories somehow someway. (Like by efforts to force developing nations to accept a legally binding carbon limit to their current level.)

(Many times I used to openly say that in the country like India, criterion of getting success in life is education but in the Western society like Australia, where criterion of getting success in life is no more education and majority of their population are under high school pass, they can prove themselves superior only on the basis of religion/ race and nationalities. and for immigrants, you gotto demonstrate how good you are in fcuking which may help you to get a western girl, to become superior in Western society.)

This forum has reduced to stromfront quality posts.

I don’t know how close you have seen western society. They even believe different Grading in the world which states American/ British on top, Italian/ German/ French etc come the next, Russian/ South American would be in the middle, Chinese/ Indian next, and African on bottom, I guess. With keeping Christianity of having image of progress, prosperity and good, Hindus/ Buddhists/ Sikhs etc needs to be fixed, with keeping Muslims on gun point. In different parties, I always had a sense that whenever there is a talk about religion, even if Im not Christian, I may prove myself good/ at least not bad, by making few wrong statements about Muslims. At the same times there is always a sense that greatness refers to whiteness of your skin so being brown always give you a sense that you are at least not black, means not very bad. And even if Chinese is a inferior race, Chinese girls would be fcuked by whites to improve that race.

Bluffs of superiorities, based on publicity of greatness without any credibility and proper educational background.

"All the international political problems are just to maintain these grading and categories of different nationals/ race and religions."

(Many times I used to openly say that in the country like India, criterion of getting success in life is education but in the Western society like Australia, where criterion of getting success in life is no more education and majority of their population are under high school pass, they can prove themselves superior only on the basis of religion/ race and nationalities. and for immigrants, you gotto demonstrate how good you are in fcuking which may help you to get a western girl, to become superior in Western society.)
That's right...... in the eyes of the West, they are the Brahmin and Chinese are the Dalit. What an evil civilization.

Your observation rings true ... you forgot to mention one group ... i made the addition here:
I don’t know how close you have seen western society. They even believe different Grading in the world which states American/ British on top, Italian/ German/ French etc come the next, Russian/ South American would be in the middle, Chinese/ Indian next, Middle-East/Muslims next, and African on bottom, I guess.

That's right...... in the eyes of the West, they are the Brahmin and Chinese are the Dalit. What an evil civilization.

Haaaaa you look like somewhere living close to India. Hmmmmm look, life in past was tough and whoever got strength, captured whatever they could. Hindus introduced cast system in beginning based on their ability, like good in education means Brahmin etc. but those who got power never accepted their coming generation to fall from upper cast to lower and then Castism continued. Whoever got strength captured as much power as he could but now things are quite different in India and people don’t generally believe in Castism anymore.

But things in the Western countries are little different. You find most of the doctors/ engineers and other professionals etc coming from developing countries while most of the labors/ low skill people in the country like Australia are the Australian whites. If you sit in office, you find almost all the professional sitting around you coming from developing countries while half of the management teams also the same. You find Western whites are either on the top management level, or, go to workshop and you will find all of them local, most of them whites with other few local blacks also. :)

And highly qualified/ more capable immigrants, have resulted in 'Hate Crimes' against them by the local whites. (a long life Western people lived while thinking they are superior to coloreds and now their mere under high school pass western whites are attacking on highly qualified Indian professionals to prove they are still superior to them. and the same type of conflicts are being organized by the Western leaders on international platform and Iran is their current target.)

How does this change things in the rest of the world if Iran wins the battle? Remember the US for all intents and purposes lost South Vietnam to North Vietnam, that didn't change the greater affairs of things. Come to think of it, winning that war was predicated on the same domino effect idea that you give, that if Iran falls next will be Russia, then China. The thing is I don't see the Chinese or Russians saying this.

Rajiv Gandhi remained the patriot no. 1 of India till his death. following message he delivered in UN while clearing Indian stand on Nuclear weapon holding. I would welcome your answer to his statement and the reasons why Iran’s enemies would continue threatening them with nuclear weapons but Iran won’t have the same?

Indian PM Rajiv Gandhi in 1988 condemned the discriminatory nuclear regime, (NPT), in UN by saying:

"We cannot accept the logic (of NPT) that a few nations, (P5s), have the right to pursue their security by threatening the survival of humankind. It is not only those who live by the nuclear sword who, by design or default, shall one day perish by it. All humanity will perish. Nor is it acceptable that those who possess nuclear weapons (P5s) are freed of all controls while those without nuclear weapons are policed against their production. History is full of such prejudices paraded as iron laws: that men are superior to women; that the white races are superior to the colored; that 'colonialism' is a civilizing mission, that those who possess nuclear weapons are responsible powers and those who do not are not.”

"Nuclear deterrence is the ultimate expression of the philosophy of terrorism: holding humanity hostage to the presumed security needs of a few.”

Rajiv Gandhi Speaks Against Nuclear Weapons

and his mother Indira Gandhi is known as the toughest nationalist Indian PM India ever had, who made the strongest friendship with Soviet/ Russia, and Speaking at the Seventh Non-Aligned Summit in New Delhi in 1983, Indira Gandhi declared:

"Non-alignment is national independence and freedom. It means equality among nations and the ‘democratization’ of international relations, economic and political. Nationalism (by West/ NATO) does not detach us from our common humanity."

India

and NAM finally shaped foreign policy of democratic India. :tup:

How does this change things in the rest of the world if Iran wins the battle? Remember the US for all intents and purposes lost South Vietnam to North Vietnam, that didn't change the greater affairs of things. Come to think of it, winning that war was predicated on the same domino effect idea that you give, that if Iran falls next will be Russia, then China. The thing is I don't see the Chinese or Russians saying this.

We have discussed too many things with others in our life and as we are talking about NATO’s preemptive nuclear strike, their key military option, and their continuous efforts since 1967 to force other countries to accept NPT, then here I remember my one conversation with an old man. in 1998, (during nuclear test by India which was much criticized by West as they want whole world to follow P5s), a 80+ old man told me on a small tea shop that this is the same US which first dropped a nuclear bomb on Hiroshima but Japan didn’t surrender. but when US again dropped nuclear bomb on Nagasaki after just 3 days, Japanese troops surrendered as they knew that ‘mad US’ will kill all the Japanese women and kids walking on the streets by more nuclear bombs if they don’t surrender. (Indian first nuclear test was conducted in 1974, ‘Smiling Buddha’.)

I don’t say Japan was always right, they also did few wrong, but they surrendered to US/ West just for the sake of their women and kids walking on the streets. As troops are put on the border, not on the streets where the nuclear bombs were dropped by US. and Japanese troops didnt surrender by first nuclear attack, but by second nuclear attack, when it got confirmed that none will be left alive in Japan if they dont surrender. :hitwall:

"We cannot accept the logic (of NPT) that a few nations, (P5s), have the right to pursue their security by threatening the survival of humankind. It is not only those who live by the nuclear sword who, by design or default, shall one day perish by it. All humanity will perish. Nor is it acceptable that those who possess nuclear weapons (P5s) are freed of all controls while those without nuclear weapons are policed against their production. History is full of such prejudices paraded as iron laws: that men are superior to women; that the white races are superior to the colored; that 'colonialism' is a civilizing mission, that those who possess nuclear weapons are responsible powers and those who do not are not.”[/B] :tup:

Most indians on this forum do not believe in this policy, they support the hypocrisy of the west and the discriminatory treaty known as NPT.

It looks like peace has been established in this thread also. That’s why I said from beginning that Iran’s nuclear program is for 'Peaceful Purposes' only. :pop: :cheers:

"West is seriously threatened with "Climate Change" problem of the world and they know, they not only have to legally bind the developing countries to their current carbon emission limit, but also, they have to do something for the changes occurring in this Climate in terms of changing power balance and changing economic status of emerging economies and other developing countries also. They have first freed their under high school pass Western nationals to organize different attacks, 'Hate Crimes', on the highly qualified professionals coming from different developing countries, but also at same time leaders of West/ US have organized different political conflicts on the international platform to bind developing countries through different treating like NPT, Veto power in UN, legally binding carbon limit etc. and at the same time Western policy makers are picking those countries one by one who may resist them and right now Iran is on their gun point, as per Island theory of post ‘254’. And the consequences of fall of Iran is, it may force other different targets of West (China, Russia, India etc.) to significantly expand their biochemical and nuclear arsenal to preserve their deterrence ability, as per the same post."

otherwise it is funny that heavily nuclear armed West is threatened that few more like Iran can also have nuclear weapons. :rofl:

I would like to now end my contribution on this topic until we will find any real confrontation between Iran and West, and then only I would like to contribute from my side. I don’t get enough time now days. thanks

Most indians on this forum do not believe in this policy, they support the hypocrisy of the west and the discriminatory treaty known as NPT.

most of those Indians, Indian origins, are based in Western countries and they proud to feel that they are superior to those who are based in India because they live in Western countries. and until difference of developed and developing countries exists, they will be able to maintain their superiority w.r.t. those who are based in India. they support NPT etc just because they are also threatened that soon US/ EU economy may fall and Indian nationals will become superior to NRIs, Non Resident Indians. :disagree:

What Mr Anna said recently, “India has threats from traitors not from enemies.” Enemies are cowards who just make different good reasons and put different good NRIs on front to do wrong with common Indian national. India has threats mainly from those traitors who come from the same society and try to sell its interests to foreigners and then they will go back to those places from where they may maintain their superiority to common Indian nationals, the people they try to loot to fulfill different interests of foreigners…………… :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom