What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

Putin is asking Turkey to allow them to be built in Russia. Think Iran would do the same?

Putin Pushing for Ukraine's Drone Supplier to Make Weapons for Him: Turkey​

Russian President Vladimir Putin is reportedly pushing for Ukraine's drone supplier to produce weapons for the Kremlin, according to a new report from CNN Turk.

On Tuesday, CNN Turk reported that while meeting with members of the AK Party Central Executive Committee, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that Putin recently approached him about creating a Baykar drone factory in Russia.

"Putin says, 'Let's work together with Baykar,'" Erdogan said during the meeting, according to CNN Turk.

Baykar is a drone manufacturer located in Turkey that has supplied unmanned aerial drones to Ukraine, amid the country's ongoing war with Russia.

NEWSWEEK NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP >
The report by CNN Turk comes shortly after the CEO of Baykar, Haluk Bayraktar spoke with CNN and said that the company does not plan to provide weapons to Russia.

Sounds like fake news to me and anti-Iran psyops. Do you have the "CNN Turk" source where Putin asks for this or shall I get mods involved? Your only source is from Newsweek whereby CEO of Baykar is denying the ludicrous claims made by the media, hardly evidence that Putin has asked for such drones.

Sounds like fake news to me and anti-Iran psyops. Do you have the "CNN Turk" source where Putin asks for this or shall I get mods involved? Your only source is from Newsweek whereby CEO of Baykar is denying the ludicrous claims made by the media, hardly evidence that Putin has asked for such drones.
Why should Russian beg for a mish mash of rest of the world technologies.all part of this toy is being imported from Germany,Austria,Canada,US and Israel.Even Russian themselves has the better type of that so called bayrakkhar,Russians would be better to import those techs right out of the source and avoid Turks.I'll bet you that it's just a fake news.just for propaganda,nothing more

Are you saying the Saudis won't leave Yemen? Or end the war?

But the Russians left Afghanistan after losing 15k troops after fighting for 10 years. How can a country that lost millions for a city, withdraw from Afghanistan after only losing 15k? And Afghanistan is next door too at the time.
The saudis will remain in yemen until they all die or their last dollar is spent.

And the russians lost 35,000-40,000 troops in Afghanistan, same as the americans actually lost 7,000-8,000+ (not "muh 2,200").

Considering transfers of Shahed-129.

The wingspan seems too long to fit in a IL-76 and if you put it in sideways, you won't be able to fit much, but I think if the design is modular enough where you can remove the wings with ease, you can certainly fit 3 in there for a transfer.

So to transfer around 300 UAVs to Russia would require a ton of flights, if you are using a single aircraft for the airlift. Iran has been making flights for months now, so it seems like a build up of equipment is on going if these are infact UAV related flights.

Of course support equipment and munitions would also need to be transfered in the 1000s.

Surely these transfers should really be done by boat through the Caspian.

Just fly the drones to Russia.

we are talking about communication , and the degree of encryption is just a key .
you can use the satellite but if you don't have Russian encryption keys you cant access their communication , but it don't mean if they allow you cant use it to have your communication .

So literally you are saying it does not matter the encryption, you are talking about communication from A to B?

Then I guess all SAT phones are useless.

By the way, we are NOT talking about communication, we are talking about Secure Communication, which basically means it's all about the encryption

by the way Beidu , glonass and GPS are military equipment not commercial ones .
after what happened to Korean flight , USA opened a lower quality channel of GPS for commercial use.
and no you don't need any source code for it ,, you just need to knew the protocol . just like the modems . there is no need for telecommunication service provider knew the source code on them they just need to use the same protocol.

Satellite is military equipment, but the application of GPS is commercial, US Military does NOT run on the same GPS grid civilian runs on, that's about all I can tell you. Again, if you can access it as a nobody, that is not a military tech.

Lol, every satellite need encryption key, otherwise average jack and joe can hijack one, it does not just have Protocol like IP in the internet. You have to have two-way handshake agreement before you can be logged on a certain satellite, and that is true whether or not you are talking about Military or Civilian application.

if you want me to put forward an example in military field for you . remember at first in Iraq usa drones have unencrypted feeds and Iraqi very easily tapped into their satellite well when it come to light USA didn't changed the satellite .they just they just updated the software on the drones to encrypt the data and the satellite didn't care at all

Unencrypted feed has nothing to do with being able to connect to the satellite......

Feed or Stream is supposed to be encrypted so only specific people can download and watch the drone stream. This is like if I can hack into Netflix, that does not mean I hack into Netflix satellite that were used to transmit signal worldwide, that just mean I hack into their server transfer protocol.

If the Iraqi militant had hack into the Satellite and redivert the drone and basically hijack the drone and firing it on US position, that is about the satellite.

Putin is asking Turkey to allow them to be built in Russia. Think Iran would do the same?

Putin Pushing for Ukraine's Drone Supplier to Make Weapons for Him: Turkey​

Russian President Vladimir Putin is reportedly pushing for Ukraine's drone supplier to produce weapons for the Kremlin, according to a new report from CNN Turk.

On Tuesday, CNN Turk reported that while meeting with members of the AK Party Central Executive Committee, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that Putin recently approached him about creating a Baykar drone factory in Russia.

"Putin says, 'Let's work together with Baykar,'" Erdogan said during the meeting, according to CNN Turk.

Baykar is a drone manufacturer located in Turkey that has supplied unmanned aerial drones to Ukraine, amid the country's ongoing war with Russia.

NEWSWEEK NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP >
The report by CNN Turk comes shortly after the CEO of Baykar, Haluk Bayraktar spoke with CNN and said that the company does not plan to provide weapons to Russia.
Putin wants a NATO country to establish a military factory in its territory? Amazing how people believe these.

So literally you are saying it does not matter the encryption, you are talking about communication from A to B?

By the way, we are NOT talking about communication, we are talking about Secure Communication, which basically means it's all about the encryption

Satellite is military equipment, but the application of GPS is commercial, US Military does NOT run on the same GPS grid civilian runs on, that's about all I can tell you. Again, if you can access it as a nobody, that is not a military tech.

Lol, every satellite need encryption key, otherwise average jack and joe can hijack one, it does not just have Protocol like IP in the internet. You have to have two-way handshake agreement before you can be logged on a certain satellite, and that is true whether or not you are talking about Military or Civilian application.

Unencrypted feed has nothing to do with being able to connect to the satellite......

Feed or Stream is supposed to be encrypted so only specific people can download and watch the drone stream. This is like if I can hack into Netflix, that does not mean I hack into Netflix satellite that were used to transmit signal worldwide, that just mean I hack into their server transfer protocol.

If the Iraqi militant had hack into the Satellite and redivert the drone and basically hijack the drone and firing it on US position, that is about the satellite.

You can think about it that the connection to the sat is like an encrypted connection over WLAN to your router at home. Whereas this encrypted WLAN/SAT connection gets a defind "Slot" on the Router/SAT what is separated from all other slots on this router/SAT, like a VLAN, but SAT also can use different frequencies for the separation and connection per slot. Now connecting this way to the router/SAT doesnt mean that you can send anything over the router/SAT. It only means that you are connected to a slot of the router/SAT. The owner/master/admin of the router/SAT must allow you a "path" through the router/SAT so data/signal you send to the slot of the router/SAT can travel further over other slots. And after this all is done, then you can send your encrypted data/stream over the also encrypted/separated slot-connection "like" you would use a vpn over an encrypted wlan connection within a vlan inside your home router over your home-router into the internet. Whereas here "internet" means the same as the owner of the SAT. If your provider/owner of the autonomous system you are connected to do not want that you come through, then you cant come through. Same is with the SAT and SAT-owner.

which mean satellite don't care about the encryption . data encrypted in the drone and ground control and decrypted in drone and ground control , you can rely that data with any satellite only owner must allow you to use it.

the grid is provided from the same satellite and is one only the key is different , the military keys allow it to use the more precise calculation and allow you to use it at higher speed and altitude, but there is no two different gps . its only one with two different mode
and as i said the owner decide who can use it . if they say you can use it and give you a code so the satellite transmit yours (it don't need to be the code you yourself use. its like a server , lots of people can use it without make problem for each other and the owner is like an administrator who decide which account can access to the server and which one no longer can do that and which level of access each account can have .

go use Skynet software a dvb-s card and a satellite dish and you will be shocked how much unencrypted data you can find over the sky , just make sure you have a very large hdd

I know for a fact the Russians are desperate for men since they barely progressing in all fronts, even getting push back in some fronts.
So Russia is "desperate for men", but Ukraine that is:

1) Using lots of foreign mercenaries, and,
2) Losing 500-800 soldiers a day

Isnt "DESPERATE FOR MEN"? You drank the US gov propaganda cool-aid, i'm dissapointed!

They have a hard time shooting down the missiles. Just recently saw them firing SAMs long after a bridge got hit by a dozen. Very slow reaction.

The Ukrainians have women in service for years now, they didn't just started because they are in bad shape. That be like saying The U.S. have women in the military, we must be desperate in times of war. I know for a fact the Russians are desperate for men since they barely progressing in all fronts, even getting push back in some fronts. Recruit men at the age of 65 and forcing men in occupied areas in Ukraine to fight.

NATO trained Ukrainian soldiers coming out of the basement one by one and surrendering to Russian Allies there is no information of any Ukraine forces counter offensive in Kherson

Ukraine Armed Forces gear captured at Lysychansk by the Russians On Display.

which mean satellite don't care about the encryption . data encrypted in the drone and ground control and decrypted in drone and ground control , you can rely that data with any satellite only owner must allow you to use it.

Lol, if satellite don't care about encryption, then it would go on open channel, EVERYONE CAN GAIN ACCESS TO THE Satellite. Then what's the point? Russia can just log on to US spy satellite and move those satellite away from Russia, sure, you can have your encrypted stream, but you won't be spying on Russia.

Dude, do you know how insane that sound??
the grid is provided from the same satellite and is one only the key is different , the military keys allow it to use the more precise calculation and allow you to use it at higher speed and altitude, but there is no two different gps . its only one with two different mode

Lol, I can't tell you how wrong this is, but then I am not allow to tell you what the Military use. and no, it is NOT the system we use in GPS.

and as i said the owner decide who can use it . if they say you can use it and give you a code so the satellite transmit yours (it don't need to be the code you yourself use. its like a server , lots of people can use it without make problem for each other and the owner is like an administrator who decide which account can access to the server and which one no longer can do that and which level of access each account can have .

You ignore the fact that peer protocol is open to hacking, you don't just send a code to decode a satellite feed, because it is more than just having the feed download, you need to move the satellite to intercept the signal, and then transmit said signal to a ground receiver station.

You are thinking of how Internet work via a router and a hub, That is a fixed network (even with WIFI you would have a range) you can't just go use a satellite if it is not within that orbit you want, and you can't connect to it without two-way handshake. You need to be able to completely control the satellite if you want to use it, so as I said, we are not just talking about Communication.

go use Skynet software a dvb-s card and a satellite dish and you will be shocked how much unencrypted data you can find over the sky , just make sure you have a very large hdd

That again is hacking on Server side of the application, I am not talking about that here.

Nothing confirmed at the moment, still waiting for evidence

I guess some will be definitely be shot down. When we get that info then we will know that they are there. Or at lest wreckage of some missiles and bombs will prove it.

Russians really need some good drones to deal with the HIMARS and other artillery west supplied to Ukraine.

You can think about it that the connection to the sat is like an encrypted connection over WLAN to your router at home. Whereas this encrypted WLAN/SAT connection gets a defind "Slot" on the Router/SAT what is separated from all other slots on this router/SAT, like a VLAN, but SAT also can use different frequencies for the separation and connection per slot. Now connecting this way to the router/SAT doesnt mean that you can send anything over the router/SAT. It only means that you are connected to a slot of the router/SAT. The owner/master/admin of the router/SAT must allow you a "path" through the router/SAT so data/signal you send to the slot of the router/SAT can travel further over other slots. And after this all is done, then you can send your encrypted data/stream over the also encrypted/separated slot-connection "like" you would use a vpn over an encrypted wlan connection within a vlan inside your home router over your home-router into the internet. Whereas here "internet" means the same as the owner of the SAT. If your provider/owner of the autonomous system you are connected to do not want that you come through, then you cant come through. Same is with the SAT and SAT-owner.
This is NOT the same as Satellite Internet lol.....Don't know why you people keep comparing for it.

Satellite Network is NOT a fixed network, you will need to be able to completely control the satellite in order for you to use it. In SAT Internet or GPS, you have network of Satellite for you to connect to, and they all have the same encryption and protocol, so you can use them in slot and give up the slot you don't use to someone else. And you have buffer in between.

Military Satellite are different, that is a dedicated system you control. You have to task a satellite into your orbit before you can use its function, when you are guiding a drone, you would have to use that same satellite for hours (you fly drones 8-12 hours a day normal, with maximum endurance as 40 hours) if you does not move the satellite to cover the drone usage (You do know the earth move, right?) you will lose signal when you make the exchange. Because you are watching it in real time, you can't buffer because otherwise you will lose your target.

If you want an example, if you watch any live sport stream by Satellite (Like a football match), you will see most of the time the game will stop and freeze for a few second within that match, that is Buffering from changing satellite, image that happen when you are flying a drone for real time surveillance?

Back
Top Bottom