What's new

Iran to Sue U.S. Over Breach of Nuclear Deal

Iran also has sued the Trump administration in the ICJ over the recent imposition of sanctions, claims the United States has described as "baseless."

Iran is ready to provide the court with documentation about its loss of revenue under the Trump administration sanctions and will argue that the country deserves to be compensated for these losses, according to the latest statements by Iranian officials.
At best a political victory which can not be helpful.

That wasn't Iranian money... that was money of exiled Iranians, dolled out to friends of US in iran.

While it's funny to see how retards like you act as gods on defense.pk.
To me you are nothing but bunch of terrorists, who use Pakistani idiots in the name of an invented religion.
Well americans gov are thieves whom steal others properties , in this case we made them to give back stolen money
tiny little brain of ppl like Trump and you couldn't begin to comprehend the complexity of such simple thing ..

So desperate in your ignorance that you would post photoshoped photos?

Well americans gov are thieves whom steal others properties , in this case we made them to give back stolen money
tiny little brain of ppl like Trump and you couldn't begin to comprehend the complexity of such simple thing ..

If America is thief, you aren't robin hood.

Now we all can see, where you are spending those Obama $ billions.

I also disagree that Trump got any less brain.

Last edited:
If America is thief, you aren't robin hood.

Now we all can see, where you are spending those Obama $ billions.

If also disagree that Trump got any less brain.
Who said we are Robin Hood?? which was again a thief ... we are Iranian whom stand for our rights be it american or any other kind of theft ...
On money I could say "our money our choices" ... any problem?
Where have you spent all these money?
Untitled.jpg

If Trump got any in first place ...

"our money our choices"

Not all is your money but still you have all rights within your boundaries. Using your own money for mischief beyond your borders makes you a terrorist nation.
Without support from Pakistan, Iran would have been a history by now.

@waz @Dubious @The Eagle

Why is this guy constantly allowed to spam and troll Iranian threads with blatant sectarian racism?

If you don't like me... i can block you, like rest of you brigade.
Let me know soon.

Not all is your money but still you have all rights within your boundaries. Using your own money for mischief beyond your borders makes you a terrorist nation.
Without support from Pakistan, Iran would have been a history by now.
All were our money .. you claim it then prove it ain't all our money and also answer my question about these money and how you spent it? is it yours?
Untitled.jpgtable-share-pakistan.png

Our rights in our territories aren't disputable and are indeed none of your concerns ... on the other hand our role in the region has been so far nothing but stabilizing it by fighting terrorists created fed by some well-known countries and supporting people and nations ...
You've come to our history since 1949 and we recognized you as a country therefore I don't know how your supports made us through to not be a history by now. it's funny in one thread Turkey guy say it's Turkey that prevent war in Iran and in here a Pakistani member .. so please make you minds that whom has saved us so far...

Not trolling either? Posting such irrelevant images on threads about one country are permitted?

Good to know where the moderators of this forum stand on such issues. :)
I never said it is permitted.

Good to know you have a poor understanding of the English language

I never said it is permitted.

Good to know you have a poor understanding of the English language
Repeated trolling and insults against one country and one sect by the same user is clearly indicative of racism and sectarianism.

Anyone can see that this is clearly the case with this particular user and his repeated sectarian troll insults/posts against Iran/Shia/Persians. Unless they don't want to see it. Why some moderators don't want to see it is for each user to decide for themselves and not for me to say.

Repeated trolling and insults against one country and one sect by the same user is clearly indicative of racism and sectarianism.
I don't deal with this section and I am on a break.

Kindly involve another mod as I am not familiar with this situation. I can check it but after Friday ...

All were our money .. you claim it then prove it ain't all our money and also answer my question about these money and how you spent it? is it yours?
View attachment 583132View attachment 583133

Our rights in our territories aren't disputable and are indeed none of your concerns ... on the other hand our role in the region has been so far nothing but stabilizing it by fighting terrorists created fed by some well-known countries and supporting people and nations ...
You've come to our history since 1949 and we recognized you as a country therefore I don't know how your supports made us through to not be a history by now. it's funny in one thread Turkey guy say it's Turkey that prevent war in Iran and in here a Pakistani member .. so please make you minds that whom has saved us so far...

Again, your money my ***.
If US had a policy to return foreign money than it's Pakistan, whom US should have returned the money.
Saner heads obviously wonder on this unexplained US generosity for Iran, for which there's only one answer.... US gave you this money just to destabilize the region. which is more than clear now.
Iran of 1949 does not exist as of today, so please stop using this emotional black mailing of accepting Pakistan.
There never was any dispute on existence of Pakistan as an independent state. Pakistan was recognized by all world the day it was created. However Iran didn't which they eventually did after few years.
Pakistan has always overlooked Iranian interference in Pakistan and crimes against Pakistan.
There's zero truth about US claims of aid to Pakistan. US had been told by previous Pakistani govt. to have their payment claims audited by 3rd party and settle our reimbursement claims once and for all.

Last edited:
Again, your money my ***.
If US had a policy to return foreign money than it's Pakistan, whom US should have returned the money.
Saner heads obviously wonder on this unexplained US generosity for Iran, for which there's only one answer.... US gave you this money just to destabilize the region. which is more than clear now.
Iran of 1949 does not exist as of today, so please stop using this emotional black mailing of accepting Pakistan.
There never was any dispute on existence of Pakistan as an independent state. Pakistan was recognized by all world the day it was created. However Iran didn't which they eventually did after few years.
Pakistan has always overlooked Iranian interference in Pakistan and crimes against Pakistan.
There's zero truth about US claims of aid to Pakistan. US had been told by previous Pakistani govt. to have their payment claims audited by 3rd party and settle our reimbursement claims once and for all.

Well again if it's "your money my ***." then you gotta stop talking about it due to making no sense .. now tell me, you claimed "Not all is your money" then AGAIN you must prove it ain't all our money .. it's the second time I've asked it ...

Your words are stupid 'cause first of all it were all Iranian people's money (which apparently you can not fathom such a simple fact) and were frozen due to nuclear related sanctions and when sanctions were removed (due to the talks) there was no pretext to justify keeping them frozen. so american had no way to keep them otherwise the deal was unreachable and they did not do us any favor it was our money stolen in first place ...
Moreover when as long as there are countries called "Milky cow" in the region which buy billions of weapon from the ameican, host their troops and their mad prince known as "bin saw" is ready to do whatever it takes to get american approval for his throne then the idea "US gave you this money just to destabilize the region" would sound stupid .. 'cause american and its allies are the source of instability in the region be it in Libya,Syria,Iraq, Afghanistan or Yemen ... your the so-called american are allies with Saudis and the UAE not Iran and in fact providing them with weapons, air fueling and intelligence + political support to bomb people of Yemen a war they consider is fighting against Iran .. so how on earth your mind could see it "US gave you this (Iranian people money) just to destabilize the region"???? but "US/England/France and ... giving Saudis weapon/political support/air fueling just to stabilize the region"????
Even under Trump administration with/without money we've not stop helping oppressed people of Yemen against barbaric attacks of Saudis ... stop this nonsense of yours.

Iran has been here for thousands of years with different governments and has always been called Iran that's why we don't have "independence day"... but an entity by the name of Pakistan came into existence back in 1947, before that you were a part of India. so yes we were first country that recognized you as a state and Iran's Shah was the first foreign leader whom visited Pakistan while your neighbors Afghanistan and India even China were against you Iran's borders were the only friendly borders you had ...

& also answer my question about these money and how you spent it? is it yours?
Direct Overt U.S. Aid  Appropriations for and Military Reimbursements to Pakistan, FY2002-FY2020.jpg
I think US gave you this money just to destabilize the region esp Afghanistan and India which is more than clear now. .. and at the end it's not even your money (unlike Iranian frozen money) but american's money .. so I am suspicious saner heads obviously wonder on this unexplained US generosity.

you must prove it ain't all our money .. it's the second time I've asked it ...
sorry i missed on first... no it's not your money.
air dropping 150 billion $ cash is no way of returning any legal money.
I have already clarified Pakistan's official position on US aid claims.
Here's statements from Pakistan's senior minister, who even called Trump an ignorant.
https://www.suchtv.pk/pakistan/gene...sails-trump-s-claims-of-aid-for-pakistan.html

but an entity by the name of Pakistan came into existence back in 1947, before that you were a part of India.
There was no India.... it was British India, so correct your facts. However, this is not subject matter, which that US and Iran are allies in destabilizing the region.

air dropping 150 billion $ cash is no way of returning any legal money.
$400m was sent to Iran in cash as a settlement for a prepaid contract breached by the US many decades ago. The money had to be paid because the US had violated the contract and the International Court of Justice (the ICJ in The Hague) ruled that the US owed Iran $1.7 billion for breaching that contract - this was the first instalment. But the US could not wire the money to an Iranian account because of its own sanctions against Iranian banks! So they had no other choice but to send the money in cash because of their own laws against Iran.

In addition (but separately), Iran's assets stored in foreign bank accounts across the world were frozen under UNSC sanctions until the JCPOA. Thence, the accounts were unfrozen and Iran was able to access those funds again (in other words, none of this money was 'transferred' to Iran, and certainly not from/by the US!). The total amount of these funds was reported to be $150 billion, but this is a number spread by Israeli/Saudi sources and the real number is actually much lower, closer to $30 billion. Regardless, the exact quantum of these funds is irrelevant; the point is that they were Iran's assets stored in foreign bank accounts that Iran was prohibited from accessing as a result of UNSC sanctions against Iran (sanctions that were lifted when the UNSC voted unanimously 15-0 to endorse the JCPOA and lift all UNSC sanctions against Iran).

I'm not saying this to educate you because you are beyond help at this point, but just to clarify the issues for others reading this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom