What's new

Iran to send second living creature into space soon

can somebody tell me what is the benefit of sending live animals to space ... should iran focus on human space flight instead of satellites and unmanned probes

It lets them test their life support systems under stress and measure the effect of the voyage on live animals.

Every country eventually wants to send their citizens into space.

People only remember the first man in space, the first man on the moon, etc. In the next century, most people will know the first man on Mars, not the first spacecraft.

p.s why arent u a mod??

I am trying to spend less time online, not more...

we don't have such a big rocket :frown: moon mission halted after sergei korolev's death :cry:

As far as I know, the works are based on missiles "Energy", which were built for the "Buran". And developing new engines and work over nuclear engine work is going. So 20 years of peaceful development - and all will be.

Base on sources, there is no differences between the capsules! :what:

As far as I know, the works are based on missiles "Energy", which were built for the "Buran". And developing new engines and work over nuclear engine work is going. So 20 years of peaceful development - and all will be.

20 goddamn years :undecided:

Best of luck to the Iranian space program and to the people of Iran!!

I think they can't invest on space program for a long time ! their country destroyed by Al-Qaeda :frown:

And Bashar what did he do for his country and citizens before the protests started? I am asking what were the positive achievements effecting the citizens after his father's death not what he said he will do.

Let's send @iranigirl2 to space? :lol:

And Bashar what did he do for his country and citizens before the protests started? I am asking what were the positive achievements effecting the citizens after his father's death not what he said he will do.

Zero 000000

Last edited by a moderator:
no offence but i think you should send ahmadenajad this time :P

by the way good luck

Let's send @iranigirl2 to space? :lol:

Zero 000000

what about these guys:
King_Abdullah-Obama.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Just check my post and see I was asking in reply to which post.

Anyhow I know you will not see it so here it is again:

Best of luck to the Iranian space program and to the people of Iran!!

I think they can't invest on space program for a long time ! their country destroyed by Al-Qaeda :frown:

and then I replied:

Back
Top Bottom