What's new

Iran to send second living creature into space soon

Yes, I'm 24/7 online thanks to my iPad with its LET capability :azn:
97430045216893766ff4.jpg

I think we should Contract Iranians to send some of our Politicians to space permanently

Not too fast buddy! stand in line. We have enough corrupt and idiot politicians to send them to space instead of an innocent monkey. In fact, every country has its share of idiot politicians.

On topic: I hope they send a larger package than previous one which will pave the way for a manned space program.

i think its amazing iran is even able to produce bread with all the sanctions and pressures placed on them. if they can launch space program under these conditions, would they be on mars if they had good relations with the west?

^^^

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Will they fake the results like they did with the monkey flight ?

They did send something last time....there is a possibility that the monkey died and was replaced to show to the public....numerous soviet missions failed but they still sent the first satellite and and the first man to space(some suggest that their first man died too)....anyway they are not in a competition with the US so you don't have anything to brag about here(especially when you did not contribute to the Apollo missions yourself).

And regarding post#100 Iran is not faking launches(you can't fake it....all launches around the world can be are regularly tracked)
PS: Apollo 1 was a failure too and 3 astronauts so the US also has its fare share of failures.

Back
Top Bottom