What's new

Iran to send second living creature into space soon

@vostok :coffee:

Romanian loser needs a punk !

:)))) comrade @vostok doesn't engage in conversations with me so nice try...

Anyway,this is not Iranian bashing,trying to equate Iran's history and glory with Khameinei,now that's an insult for Iran!

Guys, respect each other!

Like you were beeing respectful a few moments ago russkie ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@flamer84 Lol... I really never understood this, what's the issue between Iran and Romania? What's with the hatred?

Huh? No hate man,actually the opposite,the EU bashed us a year ago that we don't respect the embargo.I actually like,admire Iran and its history but as i've said earlier the bearded mullahs are not Iran,they actually are an insult to Iran and damaging its potential.

Nice,i think they'll send a monkey this time so Khameinei will be the passenger.

look at this clown!!
i heard they have picked up ur dadi for that??? (no insult)

It doesn't matter at all, stop trolling & political discussions :coffee:

+1 my friend !!!

but never trust the flags my friend!!! u can choose anyone by just one click !!!

@vostok :coffee:

Romanian loser needs a punk !

Plato said - be kind, because every person you meet, beeing in uphill struggle.
But to the Europeans we have to be doubly good. Twenty years later, when Russia, China and Iran will build a colony on the Moon and the orbital launch site for travel to near planets - there will be chaos and war in Europe, which reigned there until the mid-20th century, and of which they had forgotten, and they think that it went away forever.
Maybe we'll even take some eastern European in space, out of pity. :cheers:

But to the Europeans we have to be doubly good. Twenty years later, when Russia, China and Iran will build a colony on the Moon and the orbital launch site for travel to near planets - there will be chaos and war in Europe, which reigned there until the mid-20th century, and of which they had forgotten, and they think that it went away forever.

well since we are all going there we need some moon man language translator , so maybe this guy flamer fits ???:smitten:

anyway its so nice of u dear brother!! to future's peace and love among our nations:cheers:

we don't have such a big rocket :frown: moon mission halted after sergei korolev's death :cry:

Back
Top Bottom