What's new

Iran to send second living creature into space soon

Last edited by a moderator:
can somebody tell me what is the benefit of sending live animals to space ... should iran focus on human space flight instead of satellites and unmanned probes

can somebody tell me what is the benefit of sending live animals to space ... should iran focus on human space flight instead of satellites and unmanned probes

PRIDE ! :)

Satellites are fine but, they will never equal the prestige of manned space travel beyond Low Earth Orbit!

Nice,i think they'll send a monkey this time so Khameinei will be the passenger.

LawLz, trust me, If I were an Israeli I won't waste my time hinding behind someone else's flag :lol:

Why? Its actually a very smart thing to do! :smart:

Even if the news is true, I don't think if Israel should waste money doing that, nor should any other country, I think supporting one's country should be something patriotic that shouldn't have a monetary value.

Wow... I used "should" so many times, I really shouldn't have done that! :P

I don't have any problem with what they're doing on the net, I'm just saying that I'm not an Israeli that's all.
Why? Its actually a very smart thing to do! :smart:

Even if the news is true, I don't think if Israel should waste money doing that, nor should any other country, I think supporting one's country should be something patriotic that shouldn't have a monetary value.

Wow... I used "should" so many times, I really shouldn't have done that! :P

Nothing wrong with overloading your posts with many should(s); everything is syntactically correct, no biggy.

Back
Top Bottom