What's new

Iran to send second living creature into space soon

TEHRAN, 2013, Jan. 28 -- The Islamic Republic of Iran has sent one monkey into space aboard a bio-capsule with a rocket of type Kavoshgar-4. The rocket reached a height of more than 120 km and returned its shipment intact. The next step is to send a Kavoshgar-5 to a height of 175 km with a payload of 500 kg !

TEHRAN, 2013, April 10 -- Head of Iran's Space Agency (ISA) Hamid Fazeli announced that his agency plans to send more living creatures into the space on the back of an explorer rocket which consumes liquid fuel.
"The explorer rocket carrying living creatures will be launched this year using liquid fuel," Fazeli said.
He referred to the previous dispatch of living creatures by Iran into the space, and said in the previous mission the carrier used solid fuel, but this time the explorer will use liquid fuel "and we hope that by using liquid fuel we can increase the speed of the launch to four to six Gs which is the best speed for launching living creatures".

TEHRAN, 2013, Sept. 07 -- Deputy Head of Iran's Space Agency (ISA) Hamid Fazeli announced that his agency plans to send a living creature into the space on board a liquid-fuel carrier within the next 45 days.

@haman10, congrats and Best of Luck. Just do not take others insults to your head. Just do it. Success may be slow but should be firm. BTW Is it also a recovery kind capsule? I mean the creature will be brought back?

Last edited by a moderator:
1-Isn't he a living creature? Yes, what's wrong? In fact, Humans are animals.

2-Recover? Safely? :what: Explain a bit further?

1- we dont know about u dude !!! but we are not animals:no:;)

2- well just saying that the last monkey sent to space had some turbulence during his flight and since he was not a fattie!!! it was easy to recover him !! and u know recovering fatter animals (since u catagorize humans as animals) will be harder

no insult

@haman10, congrats and Best of Luck. Just do not take others insults to your head. Just do it. Success may be slow but should be firm. BTW Is it also a recovery kind capsule? I mean the creature will be brought back?

thanks my dear brother!!!:smitten:
man u dont know who are we dealing with!!! they cant sleep at night if they hadnt trolled at day!!:omghaha:

anyway thanks again my dear indian brother:kiss3:

p.s for sure the creature is going to get back safely!! the whole point is that!!

If you want respect, respect others !

PS: your previous avatar was better than this ! :coffee:

No, there was nothing wrong on my side bro!

Thanks :cheers: I'm sticking to my current avatar at least for now. You should put a pic of the PAK-50 or something.

Well said, just compare India's first steps in space exploration with now!

Like I said we all are animals :lol:
1- we dont know about u dude !!! but we are not animals:no:;)

2- well just saying that the last monkey sent to space had some turbulence during his flight and since he was not a fattie!!! it was easy to recover him !! and u know recovering fatter animals (since u catagorize humans as animals) will be harder

no insult

No, there was nothing wrong on my side bro!

Thanks :cheers: I'm sticking to my current avatar at least for now. You should put a pic of the PAK-50 or something.

:angel:

item_7137.jpg

Back
Top Bottom