What's new

Iran to build its first nuclear-powered submarine

nly iran does photoshop like this among all countries of the world.And no i don't hate iranians at all.

Well, I have to be fair! There was a case in which missile was photoshopped, that is correct! But one thing they didn't tell you is that the missile was fired several seconds later, however some idiot took the liberty to edit the image and make it more synchronized! You could clearly see that in the video footage of the launch.

Because if you were aware of that exercise, you would know that team red (Iran) was able to sink most of US' fleet in the Persian Gulf and kill thousands of US servicemen.

Read this:

Iran Encounter Grimly Echoes ’02 War Game

And the news is from 2002... dont you think they learned something from tht ex?

And by the way dude... its 2013...

some other facts :

no country right now can defeat the Russia militarily...

no country right now can defeat the china militarily...

Todays russia is not USSR... Nor is China (as of right now) powerful enough to challenge USA... even the Chinese admit tht..

So you want to insinuate that in 2002 US's naval power wasn't greater than Iran's in the Persian Gulf?

Do you know why war games are held?

@DESERT FIGHTER is right! No one can defeat the US at the sea right now! Let's not get carried away with our emotions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every country has its ups and downs! No need to make fun of them unless they are your enemy, Then it would make a little sense.

First time you talk with sense :tup:
I am not making fun of them , see my post in this thread but I hate the feeding propaganda by governments.
I am talking with logic but someone says USN fears with midget subs then what should I do except :rofl::omghaha:

Pull your head out of your as$, and start reading more about this subject. No need to spread your ignorance here, Indian.

Then you should answer me how can a midget sub is more stealthier than a Los-Angeles class SSN.

I am talking with logic but someone says USN fears with midget subs then what should I do except

I don't think they fear midget subs but they are kinda concerned about it.

Then you should answer me how can a midget sub is more stealthier than a Los-Angeles class SSN.

If you would've read more about the subject, you would have known that:

In contrast to the US Navy, which uses nuclear submarines, the Iranian Navy uses diesel electric submarines. While diesel submarines have limited range, they are virtually undetectable unless they are moving. Diesel electric submarines lying in wait to execute an ambush have a tactical advantage against the ships they target and ships that target them.2 Advantageous positions from which a submarine might attack channeled surface vessels are abundant within the boundaries of Iran’s territorial waters, which mean they are capable of executing a first strike from a protected position.

Fact Sheet: Iran's Submarine Force | Institute for the Study of War

And this is an analysis conducted by the American Institute for the Study of War. Read it before you talk about a subject you know nothing about.

Lets see who gets the N.submarine first Pakistan or iran.

Back
Top Bottom