What's new

Iran to aim its missiles toward the Gulf states and not towards Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask your government tobdo this most stupid mistake off attacking Saudi Arabia you would see our response

Pakistan can't protect its citizens, they dont have the balls to stand up to drone attacks and you expect it to take on Iran on behalf of saudia?, we dont care if Iran is shia what we care is that we share history and heritage and at times blood with Iran.

So butt sahib please don't fight for others when you cant fight for yourself.

the reality is that in military action all arab countries plus pakistan don't have the ability to defeat iran. i assure you if they could they would act much long ago. iran alone has more missiles than whole middle east . pakistan even don't know what navy is while iran s navy in action can make fire in whole arab beaches.iran has about 2 million self destruct fast boats(enough for our neighbors). the only problem iran has in confrontation with whole arabs and pakistan is US s existence in persian gulf. US is the only country that may be able to stop iran not these fat arab kings of persian gulf.

your so called powerful navy can't reach Tunisia because if you enter in war with arab you will not pass in the Mediterranean because egypt will close here Suez Canal and morocco and Spain from the other side

@ghilzai

Yara don't reply to morons,just report or mention us.

I hope/wish that your leaders don't think the way you do. Why do you want to commit yourself to a futile bloodbath?

Sorry wroora but that was a moment of madness, having to choose between Iranic and Arabic, you clearly saw where my loyalties are. Once again apologies i shall be wiser for next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are Arabized Berbers with no significant history. Stop playing around.

Obviously, Arabs are better humans than you and this is what matters.
And there is a reason, why history is called history... the moment you start living in today, you will be shocked that Arabs live much better way than anyone else.
Today, GCC feed the people from all world, without discrimination.

Obviously, Arabs are better humans than you and this is what matters.
And there is a reason, why history is called history... the moment you start living in today, you will be shocked that Arabs live much better way than anyone else.
Today, GCC feed the people from all world, without discrimination.
Mohamed God Prays and peace be upon him was Arabic
Koran language is Arabic language so they have to watch what they say before insulting Arab

Koran language is Arabic language so they have to watch what they say before insulting Arab

Those were different Arabs, if you read the hadith if am not mistaken Allah forgive me if i am, said that there will be no Arabs, the will be just by name.

Do understand that we don't consider you Arabs in the league of the prophet, when we say Arab we mean you people of past 12/13 hundred years.

We know who you are, we know you stabbed the othmans in the back, we know you are our blood enemy, we know if war breaks we will never spare you to your last number.

I am Sunni hanafi, religion has nothing to do with it, this is purely racial.

Pakistan zindabad Turco Iranic people zindabad.

Sorry wroora but that was a moment of madness, having to choose between Iranic and Arabic, you clearly saw where my loyalties are. Once again apologies i shall be wiser for next time.

No such thing as a communal loyalty exists except your family. Im equally disappointed by this Iran vs Arab war talk. People just want a futile bloodbath which will benefit none but the west.

Muhammad also said,that "An arab has no superiority over a non arab,a non arab has no superiority over an arab,a black is not superior to a white and a white is not superior to a black but only by piety and goodness of action."

Arabs can be insulted for their actions,Persians can be insulted for their actions and it has NOTHING to do with Religion. Those who use the religion as a shield to hide their incompetence are morons.

Best Regards.

Followers of evil hate Arabs, for this reason you mentioned.

They can't sleep with peace for few days, until they start with same nonsense.

Guess what.. i'm tired falsification of this forum by the hands of enemies of Arabs.

Just a display of extreme hypocrisy and hate.... for every one to see and learn.

Those were different Arabs, if you read the hadith if am not mistaken Allah forgive me if i am, said that there will be no Arabs, the will be just by name.

Do understand that we don't consider you Arabs in the league of the prophet, when we sag Arab we mean you people of past 12/13 hundred years.

We know who you are, we know you stabbed the othmans in the back, we know you are our blood enemy, we know if war beams we will never spare you to your last number.

Pakistan zindabad Turco Iranic people zindabad.

1st tunisia never stabbed Ottoman in the back even our flag is brother of Ottoman flag made by Tunisian Loyal to Ottoman
2nd why arabs are your enemy we should be brothers from years ago we tunisian sent aid to you pakistani people in 2010
" Tunisia sent a plane with 13 tons of food products, medicine, blankets and clothes. source wiki

Anyone who wishes to find the trail of evil and soul selling must quietly follow an Arab and his south Asian lovers.

1st tunisia never stabbed Ottoman in the back even our flag is brother of Ottoman flag made by Tunisian Loyal to Ottoman
2nd why arabs are your enemy we should be brothers from years ago we tunisian sent aid to you pakistani people in 2010
" Tunisia sent a plane with 13 tons of food products, medicine, blankets and clothes. source wiki

Arabs have been my enemy before arrival of Islam and Pakistan, i told you its purely racial, my kin against yours.

I never asked for help nor would i accept help of those whom i consider, disloyal, untrustworthy, back stabbers.

Anyone who wishes to find the trail of evil and soul selling must quietly follow an Arab and his south Asian lovers.

Arabs have been my enemy before arrival of Islam and Pakistan, i told you its purely racial, my kin against yours.

I never asked for help nor would i accept help of those whom i consider, disloyal, untrustworthy, back stabbers.

59Vt6.gif

1st
racism is not good is never do you good
racism make people do unforgiving crimes
2nd
how back stab Ottoman is the GCC in WW1 not Tunisia we get occupied in 1881
Tunisia and Algeria helped Ottoman in one of her wars and we lost our navies for the ottoman so who is the back stabber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom