What's new

Iran to aim its missiles toward the Gulf states and not towards Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are bit rich country we were robbed since 200 year starting Husainid Dynasty time then the french occupation then 1st president wife family then ben ali and his mafia
no I mean your per capita income is nearly 3 times of ours, so its not a poor country. Also luckily you dont have oil, otherwise revolution would have been bloodier.. :cheers:

Just dont even think of aiming at the two holy places....Otherwise Pakistan will step in and evaporate that country :)....

ahmadinejad-funny-guy.jpg

If it is going to rain missiles on KSA, than I'll expect Dharaan and Ghawar to get hit.

If it is going to rain missiles on KSA, than I'll expect Dharaan and Ghawar to get hit.

than Tunisia + Egypt + Jordan will rain Special forces in tahran
and you will find Egyptian tanks in isfahan
and many other troops in other many cities
1 missile land in holy land and iran will be doomed

than Tunisia + Egypt + Jordan will rain Special forces in tahran
and you will find Egyptian tanks in isfahan
and many other troops in other many cities
1 missile land in holy land and iran will be doomed

Haha, Arab incompetent forces will not even pass Iraq, let alone Khorramshahr. Iran's voluntarily Basij force is equal to your SOF's.

I'll make a bet; as soon as Iran is hit by Israeli warplanes, KSA's oilfields will burn.

Haha, Arab incompetent forces will not even pass Iraq, let alone Khorramshahr. Iran's voluntarily Basij forces is equal to your SOF's.

I'll make a bet; as soon as Iran is hit by Israeli warplanes, KSA's oilfields will burn.

equal to this
*Tunisian Army
Groupement Forces Spéciales (G.F.S/ "Army's Special Brigade") trains with ( SAS + French GIGN + US Special forces + egyptian special forces )
Groupement d'Intervention Militaire (G.I.M/ G.F.S's Elites)
GFS Naval Commandos Unit
GFS Combat Divers
GFS Paratroopers
*Tunisian Navy
Marine Corps Commandos
*Tunisian National Guard
Department of Anti-terrorism
Unité Spéciale de la Garde Nationale (U.S.G.N/ "BS3") ( 3rd in the world in her class ) trains with us delta force
Unités Commandos de la Garde Nationale (U.C.G.N/ "BS2" and "BS1")
Countering Terrorism Squad

we will USE JINN UCAV

375034_559458004077755_1592933756_n.jpg

Basiji volunteers basically religious teenage boys will alone stop your incompetent armies ,

and we will hit all the oil facilities in Saudi Arabia **** land

we will liberate all Oil rich eastern region of Saudi Arabia.

The Shia eastern people of Saudi Arabia will welcome Iranian forces and will greet them yelling !

YA ALI, YA HUSSEIN! YA ALI! They are all PRO-IRANIAN because they are ALL SHIA!!!!:yay:

This will happen with help of Iraqi Shias of course!

mapofshiaislamandoilins.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Basiji volunteers basically religious teenage boys will alone stop your incompetent armies ,

and we will hit all the oil facilities in Saudi Arabia **** land

we will liberate all Oil rich eastern region of Saudi Arabia.

The Shia eastern people of Saudi Arabia will welcome Iranian forces and will greet them yelling !

YA ALI, YA HUSSEIN! YA ALI! They are all PRO-IRANIAN because they are ALL SHIA!!!!:yay:

This will happen with help of Iraqi Shias of course!

and we when we go to fight you we will yell ALAH AKBAR LA ILAH ILA LAH ILA ALLAH , MOUHAMED RASOUL ALLAH

Qatif will be free soon! It already started... don't be sad Shia's of Saudi Arabia, soon we are coming to help you!!! and the banner of Islam will be in Qatif, :smitten:

with the spirit of God

Imam Ali Commander of the faithful
Imam Hussein Master of the martyrs
Imam Mahdi The Guided one

WE shall start this operation! soon , Inshallah!

Saudi Arabia - Protest against killing of Shia youths in Qatif by Al-Saud forces - YouTube

Saudi Arabia Protests Qatif in eastern Saudi Arabia after the arrest of Sheikh Nimr - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom