What's new

Iran to aim its missiles toward the Gulf states and not towards Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask your government tobdo this most stupid mistake off attacking Saudi Arabia you would see our response

I'm not going to ask anyone anything, because I certainly know that they would attack KSA in such scenario. What are you going to do then? Nothing, besides talking big on the internet.

ask your government tobdo this most stupid mistake off attacking Saudi Arabia you would see our response

Dear,

It already started.

Operation Liberate Qatif! :toast_sign:

we are coming!! soon, inshallah!

Saudi Arabia is enough for the majos ....

Dear,

It already started.

"Pakistan considers the security of Saudi Arabia not just as a diplomatic or an internal matter but as a personal matter." Any threat to Saudi Arabia is also a threat to Pakistan : Pakistan's ambassador to Saudi Arabia Mohammed Naeem Khan

Besides, were have been sending our forces to Saudi Arabia to crush Yemeni, Bahraini and Qatifi majos

Saudi Arabia is enough for the majos ....

"Pakistan considers the security of Saudi Arabia not just as a diplomatic or an internal matter but as a personal matter." Any threat to Saudi Arabia is also a threat to Pakistan : Pakistan's ambassador to Saudi Arabia Mohammed Naeem Khan

Besides, were have been sending our forces to Saudi Arabia to crush Yemeni, Bahraini and Qatifi majos

Words are cheap, Pakistan will not provide security to saudia, we will ensure that, its time to educate our people that only good Arab is a dead arab.

No Sunni no shiah, Iran all the way power to the land of tur.

the reality is that in military action all arab countries plus pakistan don't have the ability to defeat iran. i assure you if they could they would act much long ago. iran alone has more missiles than whole middle east . pakistan even don't know what navy is while iran s navy in action can make fire in whole arab beaches.iran has about 2 million self destruct fast boats(enough for our neighbors). the only problem iran has in confrontation with whole arabs and pakistan is US s existence in persian gulf. US is the only country that may be able to stop iran not these fat arab kings of persian gulf.

Desert dwellers can dream and dream and dream and dream but is just a sand storm.

@ghilzai

Yara don't reply to morons,just report or mention us.

Dear,

It already started.

I hope/wish that your leaders don't think the way you do. Why do you want to commit yourself to a futile bloodbath?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom