What's new

Iran Threatens to Halt Crude Exports If Sanctions Intensify

And the the Mods get angry when we post examples of Pakistan helping US. It was you guys helping US till now by allowing them to operate bases in your country. It was Pakistan that helped US in invading Afghanistan. It was Pakistan that was getting US government Aid every year. You slept with them till now and after they started attacking you you switch beds and blame India brought them in.

Pakistanis don't like America though. It was their leaders who did it on their behalf.

The West would really think twice about all these invasions across the world if more Asian countries had nukes. If Iran acquired nukes that would be almost perfectly balanced, since we can say that China+Russia+Pakistan+Iran are on the same side.

U.S. or its ally Israel might pee in their pants!

And the Mods get angry when we post examples of Pakistan helping US. It was you guys helping US till now by allowing them to operate bases in your country. It was Pakistan that helped US in invading Afghanistan. It was Pakistan that was getting US government Aid every year. You slept with them till now and after they started attacking you you switch beds and blame India brought them in.

We the people of Pakistan have been against all such things. Our government has never represented our intentions.

Our only bone of contention with India is Kashmir, otherwise we would celebrate the strength of India as our own.

The Iranian Ayotollahs have said they are not interested in nuclear weapons, but I think they are being fools.

Iran must have nuclear weapons to ensure their safety.

It is now or never.

If it were not for the sanctions, the Iranians would have a world class economy. Better than most

They are a focused and talented people. Also Iranian people are very pragmatic.

The west hates Iran for having talent and being independent, so they want to utilize their talents.

The Israelis are **** scared because they know the Iranians have the potential of crushing them.

If Iran gets nukes, it can help Pakistan surround NATO and Indians in Afghanistan, and teach them to never ever come to destabilize the region.

I agree 100% with both posts.

See how they shut up about North Korea's nuclear program after they tested a warhead.

Now NK can even attack America's closest allies (South Korea) repeatedly without worrying about the consequences.

Once Iran gets the nuke then all this international drama will be over.

And the Mods get angry when we post examples of Pakistan helping US. It was you guys helping US till now by allowing them to operate bases in your country. It was Pakistan that helped US in invading Afghanistan. It was Pakistan that was getting US government Aid every year. You slept with them till now and after they started attacking you you switch beds and blame India brought them in.

I have to agree with this statment, having them in your country is never a good thing, Trust me they are the source of instability and crime. they are like mafia the most powerful Mafia, better to keep them out and be friendly from far away. but I know Pakistani people are really smart and know this, unfortantely the politicans are corrupt, not all though. I'm glad at least one Muslim country Pakistan has a nuclear bomb!!:smitten::pakistan:

Pakistanis don't like America though. It was their leaders who did it on their behalf.

SO blame it on India? India didn't put US forces in Afghanistan, it was Pakistan that helped US and NATO in Afghanistan, and the Saudi's allowed the US to walk in the ME. India till now has supported Iran even when the sanctions were on it. India still buys their oil and never supported any actions that were not put forth by the UN. You got a problem with US take it with your all weather friends thaat brought US in the region.

I have to agree with this statment, having them in your country is never a good thing, Trust me they are the source of instability and crime. they are like mafiam the most powerful Mafia, better to keep them out and be friendly from far away.

I hear Iranians don't like their leadership, but your government has kept all of you protected.

Our leadership has sold all the people.

Now we are facing daily bombings from them.

Although we Asians are divided, we share the common interest of protecting our resources and strategic gains from western monopoly and imperialism.

It's a shame we have a neighbor such as India that has in metaphor, slept with the invaders for it's claim to fame.

True enough, we have been sleeping with west since independence. And even now allowing to violate us daily, in metaphor.

OT - instead of halting crude supply, Iran should try building up relations with other countries. Having good trade/diplomatic relations with countries like China and India would benefit itself.

We the people of Pakistan have been against all such things. Our government has never represented our intentions.

Our only bone of contention with India is Kashmir, otherwise we would celebrate the strength of India as our own.

Why blame US on India then, India is simply doing business with the US. Even you friend China does business with them.

As for Kashmir I don't want to get into an argument over it in this thread.
India has and will always support Iran, we do business with them just like we do business with other countries. If someone has problem with Iran they should work it out with Iran rather than destroying other nations friendship.

SO blame it on India? India didn't put US forces in Afghanistan, it was Pakistan that helped US and NATO in Afghanistan, and the Saudi's allowed the US to walk in the ME. India till now has supported Iran even when the sanctions were on it. India still buys their oil and never supported any actions that were not put forth by the UN. You got a problem with US take it with your all weather friends thaat brought US in the region.

LOL I never said any of these things.

China wasn't exactly happy with the USSR either if you recall, and we actually did partner with the USA for a brief period in order to counter the Soviets.

True enough, we have been sleeping with west since independence. And even now allowing to violate us daily, in metaphor.

OT - instead of halting crude supply, Iran should try building up relations with other countries. Having good trade/diplomatic relations with countries like China and India would benefit itself.

India and China are the major buyers of Iranian oil. Plus there were some other deals that happened with Iran, I will have to check the Economic section on it.

I'm glad at least one Muslim country Pakistan has a nuclear bomb!!:smitten::pakistan:

Pakistan needs to sort out their current leadership, and they need to develop more advanced delivery systems for those nukes.

Last I heard, we are trying to cooperate with Pakistan on some submarines that can launch nuclear-tipped cruise missiles with a range of several thousand kilometers. Which could theoretically allow them to extend their reach anywhere.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-class-submarines-china-2-type-054a-ffgs.html

You had a choice, but it seemed you agreed to the West under pressure to cut down the relations with Iran. Now that 2 million of your people are off to Saudi Arabia, in return you make them as your largest supplier of Oil, i doubt you can go back. Having said all this, may i also remind you that you consider Israel as your 'best ally'. I don't think the Iranians will like your double standards. They will be suspecting your coordination with Mossad.

That doesnt makes RazPak's statement right. Pak has been western ally, it is even now. Receives large amount of aid from them, even if people dont like it. So by his logic, they didnt slept willingly but were r*pd!

He has personal hatred for Indians, that makes him churn out irrational statements. He even forgets that his statements sometimes fits his own country better, negatively.

I hear Iranians don't like their leadership, but your government has kept all of you protected.

Our leadership has sold all the people.

Now we are facing daily bombings from them.

This is not true, this is all the propaganda from the west (America). In Iran just like any other country , there are politicans that are liked by the people, and they are some politicans that people hate. So you can't say Iranians hate all their leaders. In elections everyone participates and overall Iranians love politics and always want to vote for the best presidential candiate!! I love what the revolution has done , we are completely independant of America and Israel. Some people view this as a negative thing in Iran, but these people are in the minority. IRAN WILL NEVER EVER be a friend of Israel! Israel will never be able to open an embassy in Iran or have any relations with iran EVER. THE PEOPLE WILL NOT ALLOW THIS to happen. Plus all the bombings and sabatage has made people hate Israel even more!!! Which is a good thing for national security and national pride. There was time where I almost thought if iran becomes friends with israel it might benefit Iran. NOT AFTER Israel's terrorist attacks in Iran.

Back
Top Bottom