What's new

Iran Threatens to Halt Crude Exports If Sanctions Intensify

if you mean we should continue exporting oil just for Chinese or Indian interests....my middle fingers to these kinds of relations.better not to have friendship with them too...we werent sick for cutting relation with west and becoming friend to east.if china were our real partner she could help us to get rid off the sanctions.but it seems china is enjoying watching us like that.do you think china is unable to do that????
anyway our non oil income is even more than Pakistan and its comparable to Egypt and we can run the country with that.one day our oil will end up.better to use our own oil in our own industries.

if you mean we should continue exporting oil just for Chinese or Indian interests....my middle fingers to these kinds of relations.better not to have friendship with them too...we werent sick for cutting relation with west and becoming friend to east.if china were our real partner she could help us to get rid off the sanctions.but it seems china is enjoying watching us like that.do you think china is unable to do that????
anyway our non oil income is even more than Pakistan and its comparable to Egypt and we can run the country with that.one day our oil will end up.better to use our own oil in our own industries.

Despite the bullying of the West, China and India are still buying Iran's oil.

We blocked the sanctions in the UNSC, but the West themselves put unilateral sanctions on Iran, and what are we supposed to do about that? You think we can control it when individual Western Governments choose not to deal with Iran?

if you mean we should continue exporting oil just for Chinese or Indian interests....my middle fingers to these kinds of relations.better not to have friendship with them too...

For your OWN interests. We are the countries who are still willing to work with Iran.

If you really honestly believe that severing ties with the East will serve the interests of Iran, then fair enough. But I don't see how that makes sense, you need partners somewhere.

^ Exactly, US pushed India too much to stop the oil import. Yet we didn't budge and they made both India and China exception.

Iran should see that we as business partner have been there for you guys. Both India and China are still with you.

^ Exactly, US pushed India too much to stop the oil import. Yet we didn't budge and they made both India and China exception.

Iran should see that we as business partner have been there for you guys. Both India and China are still with you.

As our economy is facing slowdown and inflation, it is not in India's interest to stop buying oil from Iran and that's too replacing it with Saudi Arabia.

Doing this will have adverse effects...........Already India and China are facing lot of pressure due to their continued buying of Iranian Oil. If Iran begins threatening them, then the few nations that have been supporting Iran, and keeping the west from taking any drastic step (like China, India and a few others) will also turn against it. Imagine another Iraq war, but with every major power supporting USA this time. I am sure Iran doesn't want that...........:disagree:

As our economy is facing slowdown and inflation, it is not in India's interest to stop buying oil from Iran and that's too replacing it with Saudi Arabia.

Also its not clever to put all our eggs in one basket.Maintaining good relationship with Iran is very important for our future.

China stands with the land of the Ayrans but blocking the Straits would make everyone lose sympathy for Iran. Theres nothing much China can do if scud missiles get shot down via AEGIS.

sounds like tibetian self immolations

Yeap. Iran has already embarked on the journey for economic suicide under the Mullah regime.

Don't know why Mullahs can easily become suicidal, May be Hojras, may be the molestation when they were little kids. Something somewhere goes wrong with these bearded guys.

India and China shall buy Iranian oil !! If the west wants to put silly sanctions on Iran they can go ahead and do it, but its west's problem.Not ours.

We also wanna buy mostly Iranian oil because our refineries are suited to the consistency of oil mined in Iran.

And Iran wont stop oil exports, that would definitely be like sanctioning themselves.

Iran under sanction, cashflow suffering badly. Raise the temperature further increase price of oil. Fair enough tactics I say. At the end of the day there will always be buyers and it is extremely unlikely there will be be any attack on Iran. The west only has economy to pressure Iran, they have succeeded somewhat but Iran has survived decades of sanction, can't see them caving in. The opportunity to prevent a nuclear Iran is long gone.... It's just containment .... They want to turn it into a N Korea

Yeap. Iran has already embarked on the journey for economic suicide under the Mullah regime.

Do not throw stones when you ---- :azn: Understand ?

On topic : It makes no sense at all and Iranians aren't fools so it is just a mere political statement and nothing else ... Whom exactly would Iran sell oil to then if not India , China and other Asian partners ?

Do not throw stones when you ---- :azn: Understand ?

On topic : It makes no sense at all and Iranians aren't fools so it is just a mere political statement and nothing else ... Whom exactly would Iran sell oil to then if not India , China and other Asian partners ?

Absolutely. I fully understand our own predicament.

Our Mullahs (and many many politicians) like Fazlu, Taliban Khan etc. are all following the same asinine policies that have wrecked our economy thanks all to the "self imposed" sanctions.

the world has not sanctioned us, Our mullahs are shooting our own feet and so do the Ayatullahs of Iran.

Our saving grace has been our army. The day it gets clobbered like the Iranian army, we too will be the Afghanistan and Somalia of our region. That's where Iranians are heading too if they keep on making such bombastic and $tupid statements.

peace

Iran under sanction, cashflow suffering badly. Raise the temperature further increase price of oil. Fair enough tactics I say. At the end of the day there will always be buyers and it is extremely unlikely there will be be any attack on Iran. The west only has economy to pressure Iran, they have succeeded somewhat but Iran has survived decades of sanction, can't see them caving in. The opportunity to prevent a nuclear Iran is long gone.... It's just containment .... They want to turn it into a N Korea

I rather eat paper for food, than becoming friends with Israel.

The Iranian people have suffered enough for not bowing down to the west.

Why are they suffering?

Because they refuse to give up their resources to the devil.

Iran has every right to stop their exports. The common man in Iran is suffering, while the world reaps the benefits of their treasure.

I rather eat paper for food, than becoming friends with Israel.

As Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto of Pakistan use to say:

"If India builds the bomb, we will eat grass and leaves for a thousand years, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own. The Christians have the bomb, the Jews have the bomb and now the Hindus have the bomb. Why not the Muslims too have the bomb?"

Back
Top Bottom