What's new

Iran Threatens to Halt Crude Exports If Sanctions Intensify

Keep telling that to your self and you might actually believe in the "Thug Gang" and "Terrorist" Bullcrap the Iranian Media is showing you. You claim that the west uses Media as to brainwash and spread propaganda to people yet Iran as the most hypocritcal country is no different....

Btw sure bro, All these Artillery shelling, Aerial bombing, Rockets and missiles belong all to the FSA yeah and they acquired all of these in a few months time, Can you hear yourself its really pathetic...

I'm not gonna argue with you b/c you fail to investigate and find out whats really going on, you also lack an understanding of political motives behind this. I actually read all medias and then form my own opinion , thank you very much.

Just to be clear, Its not hatred that drives my believes but facts and reality. And a person like you which is driven by Fantasy and Delusion cant be taken serious...

your comments are full of hatred! Like I said I'm looking at facts and political implications from this conflict, but you lack this understanding.

What Israel has to do with the topic? Typical Iranian, obsessed with Israel.

You brought up Iran ! Typical of your israeli to blame iran for all your problems. you can't face the fact that everyone hates you, not just iranians.

I'm not gonna argue with you b/c you fail to investigate and find out whats really going on, you also lack an understanding of political motives behind this. I actually read all medias and then form my own opinion , thank you very much.

Yeah right, Why dont you go to the Syrian Refugee camp there and "investigate" what these people have seen and gone through. Arrogant useless keyboard warriors like you are the scum of the internet, Not to long ago my Uncle made a Trip to town nearby a refugee camp and he heard the most terrifying stories when he met the Syrians. Dare to face these people and then come here about whose side your on...

comments are full of hatred! Like I said I'm looking at facts and political implications from this conflict, but you lack this understanding.

You know i was deeply inspired by Masashi kisimoto a manga artist, In one of his manga he actually writes "Pain is something you experience and makes you grown up, Pain is something we all share and so whe can understand each others by experiencing Pain, we can all try to avoid it together..."
What i am trying to say is i use the Pain to try understand with people not hatred, The Pain of millions Syrians...

Manga and Anime Fans in the forum would understand, And thats what my avatar represent, The Charactar created by Mashashi Kismoto named "Pain"...

@ BordoEnes and IraniGirl :

Stop it now. Are you guys at least on the same side ------------- against Israel?

You brought up Iran ! Typical of your israeli to blame iran for all your problems.
I brought Iran? This thread is about Iran! :rolleyes:

you can't face the fact that everyone hates you, not just iranians.
When woman says "I hate you" she actually loves you.

Back
Top Bottom