What's new

Iran Threatens to Halt Crude Exports If Sanctions Intensify

Iran Turkiye gibi onursuz ve haysiyetsiz bir ulke degil, emperyalizme direniyor. O Ataturk avatarini hemen kaldir sen. Ataturk'ten hic haberi olmayan bir cahilsin.

Ataturk Dogucu, Batici degil. Bunu bile bilmezsin sen, cok iyi biliyorum.

Dont talk like Iran is the perfect example for Turkey and above all dont you dare to even to represent us, A nation that support the Massacre and raping of an Nation is everything but honorfull and honest especcialy one that is brainwashing its own people with propaganda and lies.... Dont you dare to even speak the word Ataturk you understand backward...

He didn't say Iran is an example for turkey. Plus you need to stop lies , iran doesnt support masscare or raping of any nation. Iran is not brainwashing its own people. Iranian people have acess to variety of different media, we choose our own path. STOP spreading baseless propaganda.

As Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto of Pakistan use to say:

"If India builds the bomb, we will eat grass and leaves for a thousand years, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own. The Christians have the bomb, the Jews have the bomb and now the Hindus have the bomb. Why not the Muslims too have the bomb?"

What difference would it make if Muslims didn't get the "bomb", AFAIK Pakistan still gets droned.

Perhaps when Iran gets em then we'll truly have it.

What difference would it make if Muslims didn't get the "bomb", AFAIK Pakistan still gets droned.

Perhaps when Iran gets em then we'll truly have it.

You did not say that Khan ! :blink:

We need to have a very detailed discussion on this one but two words - Tactical Nukes !

Iran: if you pinch my leg, i'll shoot.. my leg.

Israel: I'll play the victim card, maybe then more people will feel sorry for me. Oh look im the victim..:cry: please feel sorry for me. please...look oh the holocaust oh look im the victim...oh no i have the right to kill more Arabs... since im the victim here..:cry:

I want Saudi Arabia to get the bomb too to balance Iran. pakistan should help the Saudis get a nuke
You might as well give one to al-qaeda(aka al-ciada), there wouldn't be a difference.

, their oiI money and our technology can do wonders for both nations!

We have already seen the results of that from the daily suicide bombings and terrorist attacks, UAE's support for baloch insurgents to undermine our Balochistan province's development.

Arabs don't see Pakistan as an equal partner, they only see us as something to use and abuse temporarily, and then dispose of, and to their advantage we have some people within our ranks who willingly volunteer to be used and abused.

Arabs, Saudis and their neighboring sheikhdoms to be exact, see more opportunity for cooperation in india rather than Pakistan.

The Hindu : News / National : India, Saudi Arabia to enhance military ties

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsd...i-Arabia-to-enhance-defence-cooperation-.html

India, Saudi to ramp up defence cooperation - Times Of India

Antony

Nudged by US, India, S Arabia inch closer on terror, defence ties

Saudi Gazette - New Delhi seeks upgraded strategic ties with Riyadh

Israel: I'll play the victim card, maybe then more people will feel sorry for me. Oh look im the victim..:cry: please feel sorry for me. please...look oh the holocaust oh look im the victim...oh no i have the right to kill more Arabs... since im the victim here..:cry:

Iran and israel have a lot to gain from cooperating with one another, i don't know why Iran is antagonizing israel for the sake of these Arabs. Palestine issue is a Arab cause, not a Persian cause, not a Turkish cause, and not a Pakistanis cause.

Despite the bullying of the West, China and India are still buying Iran's oil.

We blocked the sanctions in the UNSC, but the West themselves put unilateral sanctions on Iran, and what are we supposed to do about that? You think we can control it when individual Western Governments choose not to deal with Iran?

For your OWN interests. We are the countries who are still willing to work with Iran.

If you really honestly believe that severing ties with the East will serve the interests of Iran, then fair enough. But I don't see how that makes sense, you need partners somewhere.

india is playing in the hands of NATO and the warmongering thugs in power in the West. India is gradually severing its economic ties with Iran by decreasing oil imports from that country, which is why both india and GCC/Saudi are forming closer and stronger relations.

Iran and israel have a lot to gain from cooperating with one another, i don't know why Iran is antagonizing israel for the sake of these Arabs. Palestine issue is a Arab cause, not a Persian cause, not a Turkish cause, and not a Pakistanis cause.

It is a Muslim issue.

The Dome of Rock is in Al-Quds, and every Muslim has a right to that.

If it were upto the Israelis they would tear it down.

You did not say that Khan ! :blink:

We need to have a very detailed discussion on this one but two words - Tactical Nukes !

We already have those, what other purpose is their for the NASR Multi Barrel Short Range Ballistic Missile System?

Yet, we still get droned, our airspace gets violated daily, only the major violations that can't be hidden from the public get reported.

India to keep oil import from Iran at current level

After reducing its crude supplies from Iran earlier this year, India has said that it will now maintain the current shipment of oil supplies from west-Asian nation. While speaking on the sidelines of Petrotech 2012 Conference in New Delhi India’s Petroleum minister Jaipal Ready said that the country will neither reduce nor increase crude imports from Iran. Crude imports from Iran are estimated at around 15 million tonnes for the current year.

Iran which was India’s second biggest oil supplier till year 2011 has now taken fourth place in terms of crude supplies after saudi arabia, iraq and kuwait due to US sanctions on the oil rich nation. According to analysts for a country like India energy security is critical for its economy as the rising energy demand is increasing tremendously with growing population. India’s petroleum minister also said that India and China alone will contribute 40 percent of the global growth in energy demand during 2010-2050.

Defying the illegal unilateral sanctions against Iran India recently approved insurance cover for ships carrying crude supplies from Iran. The US and its allies have been continuously pressing Iran’s energy and financial sectors with a spate of sanctions over its nuclear program which west thinks is aimed at building atomic weapons but Iran denies this and stresses that its program is peaceful. Experts say such sanctions will only have negative consequences on the world economy as the world economy is driven mostly by energy sector.

Experts say India needs Iranian oil to meet its growing energy demands at the same time they say sanctions on Iranian energy sector will hurt the world economy to a great extent.

PressTV - India to keep oil import from Iran at current level

conspiracy theorist shud take a break.

We are not from the same race but we are all Muslims! This is every Muslim's duty to help his/her brothers and sisters; doesn't mater to which race we belong to or what language we speak...

^^^^ Iran should maintain the stance of bombing and wiping off israel, Palestinian land should be brought back to them!

Back
Top Bottom