What's new

Iran Starts 60% Uranium Enrichment

First gen IR-1 couldn’t shutdown properly so when power was cut most were destroyed. New gen and IR-2 and above can enter proper shutdown and save the centrifuge in the event of little or zero power.

This completely explains why the Europeans and the Americans insisted on Iran using only IR-1 centrifuges in the JCPOA. They had plans for this day since then! (as revealed by the Israeli officials)

This completely explains why the Europeans and the Americans insisted on Iran using only IR-1 centrifuges in the JCPOA. They had plans for this day since then! (as revealed by the Israeli officials)
what your thought about Zarif statement about " wanting to negotiate" right after recent sabotage operation ?

So what is stopping the Israelis from doing the same at Fordow? They seem to flow around Iran freely.

Not that I necessarily agree with her though. As far as I knew, Iran had 5060 IR-1 centrifuges at Natanz FEP.

my brother the i highly advise you don't quoting Ordinary Iranian people sources,

all I say you to wait week , just a week not more ,
it will become clear to you that this Natanz sabotage want not significant in sence of damged centerfuges,

my brother uses your common sense,,

you are tell us then there was 4000 IR-1 centrifuges which were spinning at same time on night of sabotage simultaneously ?? all 4000 were turned on ?

and ++++++++ you are saying that there was 4000 IR-1 instaned in one hall ?? because only the PSU power to one of hall was cut off , so .......................

and this sabotage , i mean in this one attack destroyed all 4000 IR-1 and not even one survived

you see what i am talking about

Last edited:
So what is stopping the Israelis from doing the same at Fordow? They seem to flow around Iran freely.
after end of Rouhani and Reformers ( suckers ) government in coming month , we will have more control on things ...
at least these 5th column agents won't be free to roam in country as officials ...

what your thought about Zarif statement about " wanting to negotiate" right after recent sabotage operation ?
I have made my opinion about him clear before. I don't like the guy, so my opinion is obviously biased, but I think Zarif is too soft for a diplomat. All he has learned from diplomacy is grinning like a fool. But then you can't put all the blame on him. It's not like he is free to do whatever he wants. I personally blame Rouhani for all this, and after him, I blame Khamenei. Zarif comes third in my opinion.

The rest of the negotiating team had to intervene and tell him to negotiate with the world powers over a maximum enrichment capacity in terms of separative work unit (SWU) instead of what type of centrifuges we should use. Or at least they should've told him that the IR-1 centrifuges were poorly designed and couldn't tolerate power outage. The fact that the IR-1 centrifuges hadn't been replaced with newer designs even when we could already mass-produce IR-2 and IR-2m shows nothing but absolute incompetence and stupidity.

What do you expect from a negotiating team that one of them has been proven to be a spy in an official court?

If Patarames is right and newer designs like IR-2 and IR-2m are resistant to a sudden power outage, the highest priority for the Iranian Atomic Agency at this moment should be to replace all those IR-1 machines with other machines, both at Natanz and Fordow.

Last edited:
I have made my opinion about him clear before. I don't like the guy, so my opinion is obviously biased, but I think Zarif is too soft for a diplomat. All he has learned from diplomacy is grinning like a full. But then you can't put all the blame on him. It's not like he is free to do whatever he wants. I personally blame Rouhani for all this, and after him, I blame Khamenei. Zarif comes third in my opinion.

The rest of the negotiating team had to intervene and tell him to negotiate with the world powers over a maximum enrichment capacity in terms of separative work unit (SWU) instead of what type of centrifuges we should use. Or at least they should've told him that the IR-1 centrifuges were poorly designed and couldn't tolerate power outage. The fact that the IR-1 centrifuges hadn't been replaced with newer designs even when we could already mass-produce IR-2 and IR-2m shows nothing but absolute incompetence and stupidity.

What do you expect from a negotiating team that one of them has been proven to be a spy in an official court?

If Patarames is right and newer designs like IR-2 and IR-2m are resistant to a sudden power outage, the highest priority for the Iranian Atomic Agency at this moment should be to replace all those IR-1 machines with other machines, both at Natanz and Fordow.

The Regime is against nationalism and publicly want to crush nationalism in Iran , and they only want to solidfy their own power to loot Iran ....

If the western give them so same assurance as Al-Saud for keeping them in power , then you can see them to come and burn China flag and call them pagan communism ...

my brother the i highly advise you don't quoting an Iranian Ordinary people sources,

all I say you to wait week , just a week not more ,
it will become clear to you that this Natanz sabotage want not significant in sence of damged centerfuges,

my brother uses your common sense,,

you are tell us then there was 4000 IR-1 centrifuges which here spinning at same time on night of sabotage simultaneously ?? all 4000 were turned on ?

and ++++++++ you are saying that there was 4000 IR-1 instaned in one hall ?? because only the PSU power to one of hall was cut off , so .......................

you see what i am talking about
Well, I am not sure about what I'm about to say, but doesn't Natanz have two halls in total? Unless they have built new halls, then I think Natanz has two huge halls for enrichment.

We know that Iran was operating 5060 IR-1 machines at Natanz, apparently in 30 cascades. It is possible that this power outage has crashed many of the IR-1 centrifuges. Even in normal conditions, about 20% to 25% of IR-1 centrifuges crash regularly and that's why Iran always kept thousands of IR-1 centrifuges in storage. So, it is possible that the power outage has disabled many of them.

The Zionist media are making a big deal out of this. If anything, this move has already given Iran an excuse to break the 20% enrichment level, a taboo that Iranian officials were reluctant to break. So, the situation has become worse for Israel after this incident.

I have made my opinion about him clear before. I don't like the guy, so my opinion is obviously biased, but I think Zarif is too soft for a diplomat. All he has learned from diplomacy is grinning like a full. But then you can't put all the blame on him. It's not like he is free to do whatever he wants. I personally blame Rouhani for all this, and after him, I blame Khamenei. Zarif comes third in my opinion.

Khamenei kneels to the will of his people bro. Remove him from your Black list 😁

Rouhani is Fruit of our casted votes. In fact he represents most of us at the moment. And Khamenei is not a dictator to intervene in every shit that the government commits.

Once upon a time our top negotiator was Said Jalili. We mocked him for leaving the negotiating table for prayers. We mocked him when he took out his artificial leg then put it on the table replying to Western top negotiators who threatened him and his country, "what else could you take from me?" He was a war veteran and a true patriot and we mocked him for resisting against the avarice of western negotiators. Hey he is a fkin warmonger.

So please stop blaming our leader for everything that happens to our nuclear program. Remember the past and please Remember the will of people.

Khamenei kneels to the will of his people bro. Remove him from your Black list 😁

Rouhani is Fruit of our casted votes. In fact he represents most of us at the moment. And Khamenei is not a dictator to intervene in every shit that the government commits.

Once upon a time our top negotiator was Said Jalili. We mocked him for leaving the negotiating table for prayers. We mocked him when he took out his artificial leg then put it on the table replying to Western top negotiators who threatened him and his country, "what else could you take from me?" He was a war veteran and a true patriot and we mocked him for resisting against the avarice of western negotiators. Hey he is a fkin warmonger.

So please stop blaming our leader for everything that happens to our nuclear program. Remember the past and please Remember the will of people.
Khamenei is the commander-in chief of all armed forces. He takes the ultimate decisions. He is responsible for the current fiasco. This ''Barzakh hasteyi'' is doing us no good.. na bombi misazan va na be darde mellat khorde ta alan in barname hasteyi. Nothing against Khamenei personally but i believe he should at this point make it clear that enough is enough and push for the bomb and renounce any fatwa (if it has ever been issued).

Well, I have never voted in the Islamic Republic. And I hated Rouhani from the very beginning. I always told people that he would turn out to be much worse than Ahmadinejad and he would ruin the economy. I always detested the guy for his two-faced idiotic comments. And more than him, I hated and continue to hate Eshagh Damagh.

As for Khamenei, he has a constitutional right to nullify the presidency of someone who is ruining the country. The Supreme Leader in the constitution has been introduced for exactly this reason. If Khamanei is so weak and incompetent that he can't do his job, then he's simply not fit for the role. The Iranian parliament wanted to impeach Rouhani a year ago. Guess who told them not to do so? And guess how much damage this idiot has done to the country since then?

So, not only Khamenei didn't use his constitutional right to remove him, but blocked an attempt by the majority of the parliament to remove Rouhani from power. Khamenei deserves to be #2 in my list. 😁 He's more than earned it.

Before JCPOA iran had 20,000 IR-1
so there is 15,000 IR-1 in storage room ready to put on so ............
you see all of these calculation is wrong
Yeah. We had 19,000 IR-1 centrifuges though. But if I'm not mistaken, some of those centrifuges were used to replace damaged centrifuges after Stuxnet and some of them were destroyed in the last year explosion at the ICAC. We still have over 10,000 IR-1 centrifuges in storage I think. But as I said, I believe that our priority should be to completely replace IR-1 centrifuges with newer models that are resistant to sudden power outage.

some of them were destroyed in the last year explosion at the ICAC.
the last sabetage was attack on Centrifuge assembly factory above ground and had nothing to do with IR-1

Back
Top Bottom