What's new

Iran seizes South Korean-flagged oil tanker headed for the UAE

We finna be flaming up that Khomeini pack soon

tenor.gif
to do that you need to get close to Iranian waters its not going to happen with your military parking its carriers 5000 km away in Africa looking like

New trending GIF on cymeme.blogspot.com in 2020 | Meme gifs, Eyes meme,  Memes

Your country
Awww the Khomeini bot got hurt and resorted to ad hominem attacks? My country is not a sanctioned to death pariah state that shoots down its own passenger planes. Thats how cheap Iranian lives are for your regime.

Last edited by a moderator:
You saw what happened to Iraq and Saddam

yes and you saw what happend to your bases in iraq. and we all withness that you withdraw from iraq afghanistan and syria with your d***s between your legs like scared dogs.
since 40years you want to attack us but your military is only nice in hollywood and on the tv screen.
Iran is too big for you! you couldn't even beat the taliban with ak47s and some motars and you want to attack us.
bro soldiers like rambo only exits in television they are not real.

Iranians are Buddhists. No wonder they don't get along with any other Muslims. Tricky world. we have crypto jews and crypto buddhists. hahaha

Last edited:
The older country is doing shit now. Isn't today the anniversary of the plane your regime shot down that killed 170 people?

Sorry fact is that had it not been for international media your regime would have covered it up. And the majority of the victims were your own countrymen. How vile are you guys to enable such a regime?
don't hate the player hate the game, this wouldn't happen if SK didn't block Iranian money , it's tough love , Iran is teaching everyone how to be powerful and independent no one should fear US or EU and Iran is the teacher here.

This action by Iran is a simple act of reciprocity after being shafted by South Korea's decision of not releasing ~8 billion dollars worth of Iranian assets.

Surely some of you flamingly jingoistic anti-Iranian bigots (idk what else to call you dolts) can see why Iran would be pissed about such a policy choice on the part of South Korea and would (justly) need to take action in order to send a message as well as up the ante? It's a ship and will be released most likely unharmed but there are consequences to actions, don't give Iran it's own money back?: fine, they'll take your ship as a down-payment. Seems pretty fair to me, it's not like they blew the ship up.

I guess Iranians (to many of you guys) can just die off and blow away when it comes to grave national security matters such as this which have caused great suffering inside Iran due to lack-of-funds. It's like Iranians can't defend themselves or have to adhere to a completely different set of rules just because "mullah bad, or Khomeini-bots", etc., such utterly reckless hatred for Iranians, you would be forgiven if you thought that it was Iran who is the cause of EVERY problem world-wide with the sort of vitriolic unyielding loathing Iranians get.

You don't have to like the mullahs or the Iranian government to see what a horrible anti-humanitarian decision it was for South Korea to withhold ~8 billion dollars of Iran's own assets. That money could have been used (and what have been) to fund COVID relief in the nation for a desperate Iranian populace suffering from one of worst inhumane sanction regimes on the planet. But hey, Iranians barely count as people to you guys right? Just another "Khomeni-bot" country?

I've said this before and will say it again, many slack-jawed mongs kowtowing to a deluded 'American centric' worldview, have sold their own humanity in order to feel superior for some reason. People are people and don't deserve to be treated in such a manner.

E.G.: I don't like Israel or Saudi Arabia (governments or policies) but I wouldn't willingly block their country from receiving funds in order to help their own people fight off a global pandemic that has killed hundred of thousands, since it is cruel and I don't want to stoop down to a low level (couldn't live with myself). It seems many of you have lost your humanity....sad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom