What's new

Iran seizes South Korean-flagged oil tanker headed for the UAE

but Pakistan never sized any oil tanker in Persian Gulf?

I am not anti-Iran you can see my history but goodness sake you dont have to defend every single thing your government does

dont you think this is a bit reckless?
Do you even read or you just pretend ? This Iranian action is a direct reply to Korean blockade of Iranian funds during pandemic. Korean slaves should be ashamed of themselves.

they weren't neutral at all.
1. they owe Iran money from buying oil.
2. south korea is a u.s. vassel state, if they where neutral they still would buy Iranian oil.
3. they sanctioned us in 2010
4. all south korean companies went out from Iran in 2009 due u.s. pressure

this called neutral to you?

Population was neutral. That is a HUGE factor in a democracy.

Now the Korean populace, who were once neutral on Iran, will hate Iran.

:lol:
South Korean people dont give a sh*t about their gov and big companies do. Common people gain nothing with their government and big companies robberies.

But if SK gov want problems, Iran could gift a couple of missiles to NK.

but Pakistan never sized any oil tanker in Persian Gulf?

I am not anti-Iran you can see my history but goodness sake you dont have to defend every single thing your government does

dont you think this is a bit reckless?
I didn't assume you were anti-Iran actually. But it was kind of irrelevant to bring up the issue of air pollution in Tehran in the last week and somehow try to make it relevant to this news. Don't you agree?

South Korea has refused to settle its $8,000,000,000 debt to Iran. They had it coming for a long time. You know what's reckless? Blocking a country's money due to US unilateral sanctions, which are not binding internationally.

Khomeini bots really take the cake when it comes to delusions and brainwashing.
Iranian populace hate the Korean slaves for blocking Iranian funds.
No one cares what Iranian populace (read: Khomeini bots) think. Korea is a thriving country.

You seem to think that Iran can do whatever it wants and still live off of the money, wealth and system of others.
Thank you nancy, but Iran, unlike your parasite country never lived off others wealth. its money is actually stolen and still being stolen by parasite countries following US line.

No one cares what Iranian populace (read: Khomeini bots) think. Korea is a thriving country.
Tell me what part is sore so we can apply the creme. I do not even understand why a Pakestani is bothered by Iranian retaliation against South Korea.

If thriving means allowing US soldiers to come and rape you and threaten your blood brothers in the North then indeed, have fun.

You seem to think that Iran can do whatever it wants and still live off of the money, wealth and system of others.
Lol you are confusing us with yourself! We are in principle independent in just about everything. We don’t care if you don’t like us. You steal from us and you will be slapped like the stinking thief you are!

Population was neutral. That is a HUGE factor in a democracy.

well we can talk about democracy. i ll will open a thread soon about this subject.
but the populatin in south korea love the american way of life. the people of south korea will stand behind the amircans no matter what comes. unlike the japanese for example. the people in japan hate the americans but the political elite is dealing with them and has cooperation with the u.s.

Lol you are confusing us with yourself! We are in principle independent in just about everything. We don’t care if you don’t like us. You steal from us and you will be slapped like the stinking thief you are!

answer my question. Who is holding your worthless Rial? That is all you have.

Nobody. YOU live off of others trying to use their money. Who is the thief? Who is the beggar?

Last edited:
If thriving means allowing US soldiers to come and rape you and threaten your blood brothers in the North then indeed, have fun.
Umm. The US alliance helped propel them from a poor country to an extraordinarily developed country. I mean, have you been to Seoul? Not everyone is foaming at the mouth to pick fights, dear Khomeini bot. Some of us are normal and addressed our anger issues in childhood.

Oh and read some normal history. Not your marg bar Omrika brainwashed bs propaganda. US didn't rape South Koreans.
Tell me what part is sore so we can apply the creme. I do not even understand why a Pakestani is bothered by Iranian retaliation against South Korea
I am not speaking as a Pakistani. I just like to poke Khomeini bots. Isn't it bad enough you're alienated from all sides? As if your alienation with GCC wasn't bad enough, you went and picked fights with Turkey and Azerbaijan. Truly isolated on all sides. What a joke.

answer my question. Who is holding your worthless Rial? That is all you have.
my friend i don't know how old you are and how familiar you are with a country econmic system.
it's not about the national currency. it is about the invesments Iran made in other countries and dollars and euro which belong to Iran and are in european or swiss bank accounts. this money is for trading and on some of the bank accounts is the profit Iran made from investments.
for example Iran as a country made a huge investment in mercedes benz in the shah area. after the revolution mercedes refused to give the Iranian state it's money and the profit back. and the end mercedes was ready to send cars to Iran, which are used as police cars now.
another example Iran sold oil to india and south korea the owe us billions of dollars.
another example shah bought 100+ f-16 from the u.s. which where never delivered to Iran. instead they where delivered to the zionist in israel.
and i can go on with money that different countries owe us.
this is ALL IRANS MONEY!

i hope this answer your qurestion. please do some research before posting things which don't make sense.

South Korea National Government Debt reached 686.4 USD bn in Sep 2020.
Lmao. Imagine being a Khomeini bot thinking his pariah state is anywhere close to South Korea. Wake me up when Iran can manufacture even a shoddy *** version of Samsung by itself.

Back
Top Bottom