What's new

Iran seizes South Korean-flagged oil tanker headed for the UAE

I didn't assume you were anti-Iran actually. But it was kind of irrelevant to bring up the issue of air pollution in Tehran in the last week and somehow try to make it relevant to this news. Don't you agree?

South Korea has refused to settle its $8,000,000,000 debt to Iran. They had it coming for a long time. You know what's reckless? Blocking a country's money due to US unilateral sanctions, which are not binding internationally.

It is because they rely to US so much, understandable. I think as Biden comes so there is big possibility that money will be back again, particularly if Iran can reach a deal with Biden administration which is very likely under current Iran government.

my friend i don't know how old you are and how familiar you are with a country econmic system.
it's not about the national currency. it is about the invesments Iran made in other countries and dollars and euro which belong to Iran and are in european or swiss bank accounts. this money is for trading and on some of the bank accounts is the profit Iran made from investments.
for example Iran as a country made a huge investment in mercedes benz in the shah area. after the revolution mercedes refused to give the Iranian state it's money and the profit back. and the end mercedes was ready to send cars to Iran, which are used as police cars now.
another example Iran sold oil to india and south korea the owe us billions of dollars.
another example shah bought 100+ f-16 from the u.s. which where never delivered to Iran. instead they where delivered to the zionist in israel.
and i can go on with money that different countries owe us.
this is ALL IRANS MONEY!

i hope this answer your qurestion. please do some research before posting things which don't make sense.

You think like a Buddhist. You cannot own something that belongs to another. If you have chosen to serve a thief and be paid by a thief then tough luck when the police come and repossess the stolen item.

I like you, guys. Interesting what sets me off. You fight with or trash on the Americans or Brits and I agree with you. You touch the Koreans and suddenly I am against you. How strange. I must like the Koreans a lot.

Last edited:
Lmao. Imagine being a Khomeini bot thinking his pariah state is anywhere close to South Korea. Wake me up when Iran can manufacture even a shoddy *** version of Samsung by itself.
South korea is slave country with huuuugeee debt. Their overpriced home appliances are already being replaced.
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/45...er-lining-for-Iranian-home-appliance-industry

US soldiers rape their south korean bastard slaves :lol:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-15533011

You think like a Buddhist. You cannot own something that belongs to another. If you have chosen to serve a thief and be paid by a thief then tough luck when the police come and repossess the stolen item.

what belongs to anothers? all the things i wrote was paid by Iranian money made by the goverment. so what belongs to others?
go and watch pokemon and leave the discussion to the elder.
Lmao. Imagine being a Khomeini bot thinking his pariah state is anywhere close to South Korea. Wake me up when Iran can manufacture even a shoddy *** version of Samsung by itself.
at least we produce something in our country even it's not samsung quality like you say. what you can say about pakistan?

We finna be flaming up that Khomeini pack soon

tenor.gif

Didn't take long for the garbage trolls to crawl out of the sewers to babble the most asinine things. One from a rapist frozen wasteland and the other dreams of the seminal fluids of her western daddy.
More will also come flooding in, I'm sure...

It is because they rely to US so much, understandable. I think as Biden comes so there is big possibility that money will be back again, particularly if Iran can reach a deal with Biden administration which is very likely under current Iran government.
We know why they are acting like that, but that doesn't justify thievery.

Next should be Indian ship because she also owes lot of money to Iran
i hope so. but as far as i know india is dealing to give Iran goods instead. but i think Iran will refuse.

what belongs to anothers? all the things i wrote was paid by Iranian money made by the goverment. so what belongs to others?
go and watch pokemon and leave the discussion to the elder.

at least we produce something in our country even it's not samsung quality like you say. what you can say about pakistan?

All Iran sells is oil. Oil is priced in USD so all Iran would hold is a bunch of USD. Rials are worthless and of no use to anybody.

All Iran sells is oil. Oil is priced in USD so all Iran would hold is a bunch of USD. Rials are worthless and of no use to anybody.
Considering the fact that South Korea is a huge US prostitute it is safe to say that they were OK'd by their masters in trading with Iran (getting oil). Now they have to pay back that money but they did not.. even during a pandemic. So we took one of their ship. I think we must take more Korean assets equal to the money stolen by Korean slaves.
Not paid, last time I checked they were trying to give Indian Rupees and Products
We do not know the stuff behind the scenes.

Back
Top Bottom