What's new

Iran seizes South Korean-flagged oil tanker headed for the UAE

My personal opinion is that Iran should ensure the members of current Iranian government are all in the "no fly" list of Iran. After the elections and new government these people have to be investigated for their actions...fair investigation and open to public...

Stop this retarded thinking, don’t listen to Mohsen.

You guys sound like US society right now blaming Republicans or Democrats (depending which side you are on) for the country’s problems. It’s exactly what governments want...to divide the population into thinking the other side is the problem.

It is good that Iran has differning opinions, it is what has allowed the Republic to survive this long. Because a government that has only YES men end up like Iraq and Libya.

I assure you the problem is much greater than Rouhani and Zarif. The issue at the root is widespread corruption beyond what is acceptable and can be attributed to a growing developing nation.

Stop this retarded thinking, don’t listen to Mohsen.

You guys sound like US society right now blaming Republicans or Democrats (depending which side you are on) for the country’s problems. It’s exactly what governments want...to divide the population into thinking the other side is the problem.

It is good that Iran has differning opinions, it is what has allowed the Republic to survive this long. Because a government that has only YES men end up like Iraq and Libya.

I assure you the problem is much greater than Rouhani and Zarif. The issue at the root is widespread corruption beyond what is acceptable and can be attributed to a growing developing nation.
"Fair and open to public investigation" and not a witch hunt is all that is in order....I have watched the performance of many governments in Iran from outside..This current government is no longer in the "incompetent" category...Some of the actions of this government are beyond mere incompetence ..They are more and more smelling of "treason"....Too many to list, however It will be prudent to make sure none will be able to exit Iran before some accounting is done.

Back
Top Bottom