What's new

Iran says it foiled plot to kill Major General Qassem Soleimani

Jokes on you wasn't it all made up as a part of our plan to take back Israel?

Give me a break.

“Hey white people make the brown people give me land back because my ancestors once pooped on that land 3000 years ago”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

By that logic Iran should claim Armenia, Azerbaijan, and every country in the surrounding area it lose in the last 300 years to Russia. Hell why stop there, Iran should just claim the entire Middle East because it owned 3000 years ago.

Ummm yeah did you read my reply correctly?
Weird, I guess I didn't read that correctly.
Well, yea, you can tell for sure that he's dead :)

“Hey white people make the brown people give me land back because my ancestors once pooped on that land 3000 years ago”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

By that logic Iran should claim Armenia, Azerbaijan, and every country in the surrounding area it lose in the last 300 years to Russia. Hell why stop there, Iran should just claim the entire Middle East because it owned 3000 years ago.
What are you on about?

Weird, I guess I didn't read that correctly.
Well, yea, you can tell for sure that he's dead :)

What are you on about?

The “statehood” of Israel had no territorial claims to Palestine in recent memory when the allies gave you that land because nobody wanted a large Jewish population in their own country post WW2.

I mean using the Torah as justification is laughable.

The “statehood” of Israel had no territorial claims to Palestine in recent memory when the allies gave you that land because nobody wanted a large Jewish population in their own country post WW2.

I mean using the Torah as justification is laughable.
That's too bad, it's ours.

Even if it was 1 million versus 6.million it still doesn't disprove it did not happen.
it prove it has become a propaganda tools .
guess more other minority and special groups get killed by all parties presented at that war but nobody ever give a damn about them.

it prove it has become a propaganda tools .
guess more other minority and special groups get killed by all parties presented at that war but nobody ever give a damn about them.
The propaganda or misuse of the Holocaust does not disprove it's occurrence.

The propaganda or misuse of the Holocaust does not disprove it's occurrence.
I rather talk about something that have not defiled with myth and so . let talk about what happened in Manchuria , what happened to Tokyo ,Nagasaki and Hiroshima n what happened in Dresden, Berlin,... What happens in Poland what happened in Siberia what happened to Roma's ,what happened to countries who declared neutrality. Why not we talk about something which you afraid to talk and talk about something that is 5 part myth and 1 part truth and decrease the truth about it and increase mythical part.
After all we all knew whach date gas chambers in Auschwitz were built do you want me to write the date here.

I rather talk about something that have not defiled with myth and so . let talk about what happened in Manchuria , what happened to Tokyo ,Nagasaki and Hiroshima n what happened in Dresden, Berlin,... What happens in Poland what happened in Siberia what happened to Roma's ,what happened to countries who declared neutrality. Why not we talk about something which you afraid to talk and talk about something that is 5 part myth and 1 part truth and decrease the truth about it and increase mythical part.
After all we all knew whach date gas chambers in Auschwitz were built do you want me to write the date here.
Nazis exterminated Jews. Period. That is undeniable. Even the Nazis admit it themselves.

Back
Top Bottom