What's new

Iran says it foiled plot to kill Major General Qassem Soleimani

Nazis exterminated Jews. Period. That is undeniable. Even the Nazis admit it themselves.
As I said the victors also were people of the same material they only had the luxury of writing the history.

Some facts are facts irrespective of who is lying.
some fact have become propaganda tools and some fact have strategically become forgotten , for example the fact that the first thing Jew did after WW2 was expelling 600000 Palestinian or let say more precisely half the inhabitant of the land

some fact have become propaganda tools and some fact have strategically become forgotten , for example the fact that the first thing Jew did after WW2 was expelling 600000 Palestinian or let say more precisely half the inhabitant of the land

I will not deny that the Holocaust has been abused by the Jews themselves and they have done the same to the Palestinians...

However, that does not negate the fact that it occured under the Nazis. There is direct irrefutable evidence it happened from direct documented sources. That is undeniable.

The details on the numbers and manipulation of the events is not relevant to the point I'm making.

Back
Top Bottom