What's new

Iran’s Sunnis, Saudi’s Shias; a Fair Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
after having discussion on the subject i came to know that Shias are having their own mosque in Riyadh, Islamabad & Kabul then why Sunnis are not allowed to have their own Mosque ( Sunni pryer leader) in Tehran. One of my Iranian friend told me that former president Khatami has promised to build a Sunni Mosque in Tehran but Khameni Vetoed it down.

As far as I gathered, these are sunnni mosques in Tehran. It is a lie and falsehood that there is no sunni mosque in Tehran. Thus, I have serious doubts about the credibility of this article.

1- Sadeghiyeh mosque, located in the Second Square Sadeghiyeh
2- TehranPars Mosque, Located in Dellavaran St
3- Shahre Qods mosque,located 20 km Karaj old road
4- Khalij-e-Fars(Persian Gulf)mosque, located
5- Alnby mosque, located in the Town of Danesh
6- Haft'joub mosque, located in Malard
7- Vahidiyeh mosque, located in Shahriyar
8- Nasim Shahr mosque, located in Akbar Abad
9- Razi Abad mosque, located in Se'rah Shahriyar

10. ALL other mosques. In no shia mosque are sunnis forbidden and vice versa

Further info here: Lies that there are NO Sunni Mosques in Iran/Tehran

As far as I gathered, these are sunnni mosques in Tehran. It is a lie and falsehood that there is no sunni mosque in Tehran. Thus, I have serious doubts about the credibility of this article.

1- Sadeghiyeh mosque, located in the Second Square Sadeghiyeh
2- TehranPars Mosque, Located in Dellavaran St
3- Shahre Qods mosque,located 20 km Karaj old road
4- Khalij-e-Fars(Persian Gulf)mosque, located
5- Alnby mosque, located in the Town of Danesh
6- Haft'joub mosque, located in Malard
7- Vahidiyeh mosque, located in Shahriyar
8- Nasim Shahr mosque, located in Akbar Abad
9- Razi Abad mosque, located in Se'rah Shahriyar

10. ALL other mosques. In no shia mosque are sunnis forbidden and vice versa

Further info here: Lies that there are NO Sunni Mosques in Iran/Tehran[/QU
Are the prayer leaders of those mosques are Sonni? That's right the Sonnis are not forbidden to perform the prayers and vise verse but that is not relevant here.

I wish this place had an official " come ask us about Islam' sub forum- instead of shying away from it - it should embrace all views and opinions in an effort to lift the cloud over it. never be afraid of anyone being ignorant or offensive- how else will you change the world view?

I have a question about Islam , really a theory about it. Like why is it that out 1.6 billion it claims in it's ranks , over 97% of them are from poor countries? The No1 religion embraced in prisons by blacks in the US is Islam. What is it that makes Islam so easily accepted by the poor masses vs. say developed regions .

Then- how do you feel reading practically everyday, some group in some part of the world claims attacks and killing civilians in the name of Allah and Islam? I would be so angry and pissed

Are the prayer leaders of those mosques are Sonni? That's right the Sonnis are not forbidden to perform the prayers and vise verse but that is not relevant here.

Those mosques are specially for sunnis. And no, that is relevant too because we are discussing about discrimination here. Thus, the first point of the article that there are no "sunni mosque" in tehran is disproved...

There is no place for shrine concept in Islam.

If there was, then:

Why didn't the prophet tell to make shrines/tombs of the prophets before him?

Why didn't the companions of the prophet build shrine of the Prophet?

Why didn't the companions of the companions of the prophet build shrines for the companions of the prophet?

Why don't we see the shrine / tomb of the founder of the Al Saud State (father of the Al Saud State/Kingdom) just like the tomb of the father of Pakistan?

open your blind fold and look over the Gunbad e Khazra over Shrine of Prophet SAWW. In sahe Bukhari this was hadees that
Prophet SAWW used to go for fatiha and dua in Jannat ul Baqhe at midnight. Shrine of Hazrat Haabeel A.S was still in Damascus , ummya mosque had been build over Shrine Hazrat Yahya A.S in Damascus and over shrine Hazrat Zakaria A.S in
Halab(Allepo).
For your information that graves of al saud has not demolished like Graves of Ahlebayt(A.S). Their is no sign of grave of Ahlebayt(A.S) in jannat ul baqqe but the grave of 3rd khalifa is in perfect shape. this is clearly shows the enmity of al saud with
Ahlebayt(A.S)

:woot:
Have we any Sunni Iranian here? I can only say I shocked when I read this BS part

Because people of that province, most of them even don't go to school and go to their own Islamist schools of the province instead (Rigi and his US-backed Jundallah who killed many Shia civillians are a good example).

Btw.. I myself live in Golestan Province and lots of people here are Sunni (Turkmens and Kazakhs) and there's no Shia-Sunni problem here.. , no one care about each other's sect (generaly Iranians are peaceful) I remember in school half of my friends and teachers were Turkmens
But Sistano Baluchistan is a bit different, beacause there are some extremists between them (Jundallah) who are being supported from the Big Satan: Jundallah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have this guy heard anything about Parachinar's Shias?? :cheesy:

:azn:

Pakistani president is a shia...

Those mosques are specially for sunnis. And no, that is relevant too because we are discussing about discrimination here. Thus, the first point of the article that there are no "sunni mosque" in tehran is disproved...
It is not disapproved yet and there is no functional Sonni mosque in Tehran right now the list of Mosques you mentioned was only functioning Sooni mosque till 1979 after Late Mr. Khomeini's revolution the prayer leaders of those sonni mosques were replaced by shias ,hence there in no functioning Sonni mosque exists in the capital of Islamic Republic of Iran.

It is not disapproved yet and there is no functional Sonni mosque in Tehran right now the list of Mosques you mentioned was only functioning Sooni mosque till 1979 after Late Mr. Khomeini's revolution the prayer leaders of those sonni mosques were replaced by shias ,hence there in no functioning Sonni mosque exists in the capital of Islamic Republic of Iran.

Did you go through the link I gave?

Did you go through the link I gave?
Ya i did that before typing my words and their are other links too that are available on Shia-Sonni unity in Iran but the ground reality do not suffice to the links you attached, not only in Tehran their is a city called Ahvaz the capital of Khuzestan province, their was a functional sooni mosque but the Authorities closed down that mosque in the year 2009 citing reasons that can never be proved in the court of law. Not getting much comments on the situation of shias in KSA ?

Pakistani president is a shia...
Yes ,AFAIK Bhuttos , Zardaris are Shias and military leader Yahya Khan was also Shia, so shias in Pakistan has share everywhere:yahoo:

Is this true or not but fact is that saudis has demolished the Shrine of Ahlebayt(A.S) in Jannat ul Baqqeh. Not any one allow to get close to Fence of Prophet SAWW Shrine in Madina. saudi khadam has snatched my tasbeeh when i touch it with Zareh Mubarik of RASOOL ALLAH SAWW.
Do anyone know that Shias has not allowed or given any single mosque among dozens of mosque in DHA Lahore.One of the mosque in phase 5 had been allocated to shia by core commander Gen.Shafaat but DHA has refused to hand over after completion (after retirement of Core commander). This mosque has been closed for last 3 year by court stay.

there's no such thing as a ''Shiia'' or ''Sunni'' Mosque

a Mosque is a Mosque, for God's sakes!

Yes ,AFAIK Bhuttos , Zardaris are Shias and military leader Yahya Khan was also Shia, so shias in Pakistan has share everywhere:yahoo:

yeah, you forgot that Pakistan's Father of the Nation - His Excellency Quaid e Azam Jinnah Sahib - was also a Shiia.

Zardari-Bhuttos etc. doesn't matter what their beliefs are - they were disastrous for the country. I'd rather have an ape-worshipper that at least knows what the f*ck he's doing and how to lead and administer a country.

Problem with Muslims?

Everyone thinks they are right.

All Muslims have a see through glass mirror, rather than one that reflects.

]there's no such thing as a ''Shiia'' or ''Sunni'' Mosque

a Mosque is a Mosque, for God's sakes![/B]

yeah, you forgot that Pakistan's Father of the Nation - His Excellency Quaid e Azam Jinnah Sahib - was also a Shiia.

Zardari-Bhuttos etc. doesn't matter what their beliefs are - they were disastrous for the country. I'd rather have an ape-worshipper that at least knows what the f*ck he's doing and how to lead and administer a country.

My dear! i would like to share another experience for your ideology. Shias community in Askari 10 (Army housing sachem) had
started a jamat in one of small mosque constructed by Society. But authorities did n,t like this job and had demolished that mosque by saying this was just temporary mosque. But has never allowed to do jamaat in any new mosques.

Stop bieng delusional, Russian winter is the only reason why Napoleon and Hitler didn't sack Moscow.

You have 0 knowledge about world war 2. Go look up some documentary and you'll learn how russian soldiers defended moscow against hitler , and not just that , they marched to berlin , ravaging the german forces on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom