What's new

Iran produces 50% of scientific research in Nanotechnology in Muslim world

I proved this in another post on this thread by providing links.You can sum up all the papers produced in all Muslim countries about nanotech and compare it to Iran.
Being blind is one thing,but pretending to be blind is something else.You are famous here for claiming something without being able to prove it.You always claim,but never prove them.

You wanted me to prove Assad's murders of civillians.
You wanted me to prove Assad's support for PKK.
You wanted me to prove Iran's support for PKK.

Even though you don't need proofs while they are too obvious, i've provided you but you pretended to be blind. The irony...

Top 25 countries by published nano-related papers in 2011

2.JPG

This graph is from your sources. Now look at it carefully...

You wanted me to prove Iran's support for PKK.

Even though you don't need proofs while they are too obvious, i've provided you but you pretended to be blind. The irony...

All your so called prove is from Turkish sources that can't even get their story straight......you have only proven it in your own mind, I hope you don't think that readers of this forums are fools.

The biggest supporter of PKK is the Turkish military elite.

All your so called prove is from Turkish sources that can't even get their story straight......you have only proven it in your own mind, I hope you don't think that readers of this forums are fools.

The biggest supporter of PKK is the Turkish military elite.

Says the guy who likes to read "Iran's accomplishments" by Press TV :D

Iran's so-called agents have been captured in Turkey with the proof of their relation with PKK. Their names, pictures and car plates have published.

Actually i do think there are lots of fools in this forum. That is why i'm answering to you right now.

Can you please hide the ignorance for one second?In other thread,you accepted that only the title is wrong.Did you even read the news?It says only in Nanotech,not all scientific fields.Why do you try to neglect this fact?

If saying Iran is doing better in one field than all Muslim countries,means downgrading Muslims,let us downgrade them to sub zero level.

I quote one of my own posts in a different thread.

Even in Nanotechnology, Iran does not produce 50% of scientific output of the Muslim world according to Iranian sources.

Iran - 3011

Turkey - 905
Malaysia - 777
Saudi Arabia - 610
Egypt - 479
Tunisia - 159
Algeria - 114

Above 6 - 3044

Nano Statistics - Home

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...-distortion-mursi-s-speech.html#ixzz25QTJZKqx

I quote one of my own posts in a different thread.

Even in Nanotechnology, Iran does not produce 50% of scientific output of the Muslim world according to Iranian sources.

Iran - 3011

Turkey - 905
Malaysia - 777
Saudi Arabia - 610
Egypt - 479
Tunisia - 159
Algeria - 114

Above 6 - 3044

Nano Statistics - Home

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...-distortion-mursi-s-speech.html#ixzz25QTJZKqx

What you said in this post is right,but you forgot that this belongs to 2011.And you know that Iran has fastest growth in number of published papers right?You forgot that these new report that suggests 50% share belongs to latest month,means the last three month.according to your numbers if we sum them up,Iran's share will be more than 40%,right?So isn't it possible that Iran has increased its share few percents since last year?Again I repeat,Iran's growth in number of published papers is much higher than other Muslim countries.

What you said in this post is right,but you forgot that this belongs to 2011.And you know that Iran has fastest growth in number of published papers right?You forgot that these new report that suggests 50% share belongs to latest month,means the last three month.according to your numbers if we sum them up,Iran's share will be more than 40%,right?So isn't it possible that Iran has increased its share few percents since last year?Again I repeat,Iran's growth in number of published papers is much higher than other Muslim countries.

This is nothing more than speculation. Can you show any proof? Can you show the percentage growth for each Muslim country and the total output for each Muslim country? I request you/Iranian media to consult Dr Ja'far Mehrad. He can disprove this claim by the Iranian media that 50% of scientific research (in nanotechnology) from the Muslim world is produced by Iran. Tunisia, Egypt has just had their revolutions, expect their output to grow. A Saudi report claimed that their latest scientific growth is faster than Iran's, whose growth is faster than many other countries. Malaysia has also grown fast. Then, there are 50 other Muslim countries that I did not list, I merely listed 6 Muslim countries.

Consider all these factors first, then definitive statistics should be provided before claiming that the article is correct. Don't you think so?

I don't understand,ehat are you trying to show here?That Iran doesn't publish 50% of papers,but 40 percents or more?What did Jafar Mehrad say that contradicts this?

Publishing and univ work is one thing, and innovative high tech enterprise are other things. Take the oil out of equation, and iran will be like mongolia

I don't understand,ehat are you trying to show here?That Iran doesn't publish 50% of papers,but 40 percents or more?What did Jafar Mehrad say that contradicts this?

Iran does not produce 50% scientific output of Muslim world, neither in nanotechnology nor in all fields combined. You or Iranian media can ask Dr Jafar Mehrad for the exact statistics.

Publishing and univ work is one thing, and innovative high tech enterprise are other things. Take the oil out of equation, and iran will be like mongolia

What if we take oil out of your spiritual father,Saudi Arabia?It will become a $hithole.

Let them write as many papers as they can, such news and "achievements" are only directed to Iranians to distract them from the deteriorating social and economic problems Iranians are facing.

Back
Top Bottom