3. Egypt
4. Malaysia
5. Pakistan
6. Saudi Arabia
7. Tunisia
8. Morocco
9. Algeria
10. Jordan

This ranking belongs to 2010,in 2011,Iran reached Turkey and as of now,Iran is 16th and Turkey is 19th in the world.

You looking at years 1996 to 2010. Click on year and update it to just 2010 and Iran is 19. Results for 2011 show Iran is top Muslim country at 16, expected to increase again for 2012.

Ah sorry about that. Yes you are correct. Iran is expected to pass Turkey.

P.S i'm also happy to see Pakistan move from 48 to 43 and rising. :)

Okay!!! Congratulations to Iran for taking out the credit for the 50% scientific research for the Muslim world.Keep it up guyz.......:smokin:

Either change the thread title or close it. Because apparently there are too many people who are really believing the title without reading the "report".

50% of nano Scientific Researches in Muslim World Carried out by Iranian Scientists

Iran is never tired of releasing one fitna after another, for Muslims of the world.

Only, if they knew how many Research papers Pakistanis are producing annually.

Iran can never compete with the amount of doctors and engineers Pakistan produce. Even in international universities, at Master and doctorate level, there are more Pakistanis than Iranians.

If Iran wish to measure its dick, than do it with any one, but excuse the Muslims of world.

I ask Mods to change the title to:
Iran produces 50% of science and research in Nanotechnology among Muslim countries (or something like this)

Iran is never tired of releasing one fitna after another, for Muslims of the world.

Iran can never compete with the amount of doctors and engineers Pakistan produce. Even in international universities, at Master and doctorate level, there are more Pakistanis than Iranians.

If Iran wish to measure its dick, than do it with any one, but excuse the Muslims of world.

Still, the sudden increase in Iranian claims since last few years is a mystery in it self.

Any prove that Pakistan produces more papers than Iran?

This is statics from 2010:
Iran: 27,510

Pakistan: 6,987

SJR - International Science Ranking
If Science and technology and being good at it is a "Fitna" to you,then you have some serious problem and probably suffering from Talibanism.

I would love to see Pakistan become the best in Muslim world and region.But I think you guys have serious problems with Iran at everything.Other Pakistani members are not like you though.

The sudden increase is because of one simple fact: Iran has the fastest scientific growth in the world.11 times of world average.I know you hate to hear it.

Sorry, I didn't know you where the representative of all the Muslims in the world...

SJR - International Science Ranking

Here is the source, even though it is 2 years outdated. Go to any year you wish, and please show me when Pakistan beats Iran... I'm waiting :coffee:

Sorry, I didn't know you where the representative of all the Muslims in the world...

He is right, if you think about it. What is Iran trying to show with this fake news? As it has been proved already, only Turkey, Egypt and Saudi Arabia produce more scientific research than Iran, so all 56 Muslim countries produce more research than Iran without any doubt.

Secondly why would Iran try to claim itself "best of this" or "best of that" amongst Muslims alone to try to downgrade Muslims? Why would Iranians want to downgrade other Muslims?

He is right, if you think about it. What is Iran trying to show with this fake news? As it has been proved already, only Turkey, Egypt and Saudi Arabia produce more scientific research than Iran, so all 56 Muslim countries produce more research than Iran without any doubt.

Secondly why would Iran try to claim itself "best of this" or "best of that" amongst Muslims alone to try to downgrade Muslims? Why would Iranians want to downgrade other Muslims?

u r missing the main point here bro :rolleyes:

todays muslim world is race based

Can you please hide the ignorance for one second?In other thread,you accepted that only the title is wrong.Did you even read the news?It says only in Nanotech,not all scientific fields.Why do you try to neglect this fact?

If saying Iran is doing better in one field than all Muslim countries,means downgrading Muslims,let us downgrade them to sub zero level.

Can you please hide the ignorance for one second?In other thread,you accepted that only the title is wrong.Did you even read the news?It says only in Nanotech,not all scientific fields.Why do you try to neglect this fact?

If saying Iran is doing better in one field than all Muslim countries,means downgrading Muslims,let us downgrade them to sub zero level.

Even though, it is probably another propaganda anyway.

Even though, it is probably another propaganda anyway.
I proved this in another post on this thread by providing links.You can sum up all the papers produced in all Muslim countries about nanotech and compare it to Iran.
Being blind is one thing,but pretending to be blind is something else.You are famous here for claiming something without being able to prove it.You always claim,but never prove them.

Back
Top Bottom