What's new

Iran plans to export 1 million cars by 2025

Thanks for the nice gesture, but how India could help Iran? care to elaborate on it please.

1. We are one of the biggest car exporter in the world. We can help Iran through our knowledge and experience. :cheers:

2. India's largest export markets are USA, UK and Italy. :cheers:

3. India is world's 9th biggest economy and 2nd fastest growing car market in the world. :cheers:

We can provide good market to Iranians and can buy good Iranian products. :angel:

4. With 2nd largest population in the world and growing economy India is a great market for Iran. :angel:

[SUP][/SUP]

You're right. Religion is just a obstacle to the development of countries. It's not a surprise that the most wealthiest countries are secular or atheist countries. If you look at all Arab contries and Iran, Iranians are clearly more progressive, not fanatical and more secular minded.

I don't what is your religious that makes this feeling about religious ... but in my view human being need peace to flourish and the only things that can prepare this state is religious ( true one) ,

Iranians will always be brother no matter of their religion or belief.
Iranian are not wahabis who will blow each other up for believing is something else.
Iranian are civilized compared to those animals called wahabis.

This is a totally achievable goal for Iran.

By 2025, I expect to see much larger markets for Iranian cars in countries like Brazil, India and Indonesia.

West will slowly decline into irrelevance.

Iranians will always be brother no matter of their religion or belief.
Iranian are not wahabis who will blow each other up for believing is something else.
Iranian are civilized compared to those animals called wahabis.
brother lets hope for all arab countries being advanced...and lets pray GOD for removing wahhabis from all around the world.

brother lets hope for all arab countries being advanced...and lets pray GOD for removing wahhabis from all around the world.

And how are Salafis any different?
Why only come harsh on Wahabis?
True Islam comes from Saudis, rest is ripple effect.
And you want those true islamists wahabis to disappear into thin air?
Then what is Ijma?

Then what is Ijma?
islam came from saudi Arabia,true
and also 95 % of saudis are true muslims not wahhabi,true
but we should know wahhabism idea is the one forcing poor people to do sth like what they did in newyork in 2001.or what they do in Pakistan,India,afghanistan,Iraq,...
saudi leaders wahhabi too.

Then what is Ijma?

Let me make a judgement. For someone that is familiar with the mindset of people like you anti-Islam people, I know that the only purpose that you say the real Islam comes from Saudis is that you want to show Islam as a radical extremist ideology that encourages killing of kuffars and other Jihadi nonsense that they feed you with. That's why you claim so.

islam came from saudi Arabia,true
and also 95 % of saudis are true muslims not wahhabi,true
but we should know wahhabism idea is the one forcing poor people to do sth like what they did in newyork in 2001.or what they do in Pakistan,India,afghanistan,Iraq,...
saudi leaders wahhabi too.

Wahabism is a branch of islam like barlevi and other! But wahabism is a form of salafism....Sallafiyyah predates wahabism.
Are you saying there are no salafi jihadis?
All these are branches of one tree called Islam.
And the tree is identified by its fruit.

Let me make a judgement. For someone that is familiar with the mindset of people like you anti-Islam people, I know that the only purpose that you say the real Islam comes from Saudis is that you want to show Islam as a radical extremist ideology that encourages killing of kuffars and other Jihadi nonsense that they feed you with. That's why you claim so.

Mere assumptions from yr infertile mind wont cut any mustard.
If wahabis are radicals, so are salafis.
You claim that USA is a satan country.
Well, why does a country like Saudi embrace them n co-operate with them?
So does kuwait, Bahrain, where the US has naval base?
These arabs must be stupid ha?

Wahabism is a branch of islam like barlevi and other! But wahabism is a form of salafism....Sallafiyyah predates wahabism.
Are you saying there are no salafi jihadis?
All these are branches of one tree called Islam.
And the tree is identified by its fruit.

Mere assumptions from yr infertile mind wont cut any mustard.
If wahabis are radicals, so are salafis.
You claim that USA is a satan country.
Well, was does a country like Saudi embrace them n co-operate with them?
So does kuwait, Bahrain, where the US has naval base?
These arabs must be stupid ha?

tree ? USA :usflag:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom