What's new

Iran Plans to Build Nuclear-Fueled Submarines

Brothers why are we fighting amongst ourselves? can we unite instead? We are Muslims, we are brothers, so if we hurt our brother we hurt ourself. United we are strong, divided we fall.

Bro after spending some time in this forum i have come to the conclusion that muslims will never be united, this is off topic but apparently the iranians chose strategic point rather then humain. Basicly most muslim country support FSA against Assed but ofcourse the ignorace of iranians knows no bound so they think every think they chose or do is right.

We will see

i want to see your face then

Well actually i dont think i will last a decade in this forum :)

Already now seriously for a second, I agree with BLACKEAGLE. You shouldnt be thinking about building Nuclear Submarine for atleast a decade since you barrely made a decent submarine, Your only have mini submarines of which origins are N.Korean. And upgraded some conventional submarines isnt going to change that either

well , I highly doubt that Nahang have any N. Korean Origin

by the way initial phase mean some 7-10 years of work. this [program like everything else is something stage by stage . first those Yogu and Nahang subs and then fixing and overhauling Kilo . these are of the past , the next stages would be building a bigger sub in size of Kilo and even bigger then we reach to the part to fit a nuclear reactor inside it.

and about the reactor we are now building some reactors by ourselves , to fit one in a ship or submarine we need to devise a cooling system small enough to be fitted in ship and that I guess its at least 10 year of work .

All the best guys....we all know you can make it...your space program already shut so many mouths...having said that i would also like conventional submarines being built in numbers. If they are, kindly post.

well , I highly doubt that Nahang have any N. Korean Origin

I ment the ghadir

Not enough, Making some mini-submarines and overhauling a old Kilo submarines isnt enough to built nuclear powered subs. You may have the technology for nuclear reactor but in everything else you lack greatly! Just as i said you wont see atleast some serious working on nuclear subs by Iran for ATLEAST a decade, so there is nothing to argue here if we all agree on that.

Bro after spending some time in this forum i have come to the conclusion that muslims will never be united, this is off topic but apparently the iranians chose strategic point rather then humain. Basicly most muslim country support FSA against Assed but ofcourse the ignorace of iranians knows no bound so they think every think they chose or do is right.

I know this is off topic but a man can dream can't he? I dream that we are united, that we have an economic zone of Turkey, Iran and Pakistan on the lines of the EU, free trade and travel, investment and meetings of people and minds. This way we can become great. Fighting is the way to ruin, look at Pakistan as an example, we have been destroyed by wars. Yet we can rise from the ashes if we can put our differences aside. Imagine being able to ride on a train from Karachi to Istanbul direct.

Yes I dream...

I know this is off topic but a man can dream can't he? I dream that we are united, that we have an economic zone of Turkey, Iran and Pakistan on the lines of the EU, free trade and travel, investment and meetings of people and minds. This way we can become great. Fighting is the way to ruin, look at Pakistan as an example, we have been destroyed by wars. Yet we can rise from the ashes if we can put our differences aside. Imagine being able to ride on a train from Karachi to Istanbul direct.

Yes I dream...

I will be able to ride a dream from My city to Istanbul direct by 2015... And this is no dream :P

buy i think so build not in 10 years but can buy one and make copys

buy i think so build not in 10 years but can buy one and make copys

I don't think so , Russia didn't agree to overhaul Tariq or even give the map to us to do it ourselves so we had to disassemble it completely and redraw blueprint for all the parts ourselves (it take about 6 years it means it was before all these sanctions) so I don't think they are going to sell us any nuclear sub.

you know , we at least showed that we already managed to build a 500ton submarine and oberhaul a 2500ton one without its blueprint . but I can name one country that have to buy its submarine from Germany , in fact that country even cant build a submersible boat or even a working scuba set .

Okay Nice try by Iranians at least they are trying to do we never even started that yet......GoodLuck Guyz-Iran for ure future ambitions.....:)

you know , we at least showed that we already managed to build a 500ton submarine and oberhaul a 2500ton one without its blueprint . but I can name one country that have to buy its submarine from Germany , in fact that country even cant build a submersible boat or even a working scuba set .
Unlike you we don't waste our resources on midget subs who are only good to suicide and other propaganda nonsense. Thats why our GDP per capita is 5 times more than yours.

Back
Top Bottom