What's new

Iran Plans to Build Nuclear-Fueled Submarines

as one of the nuclear scientist of iran told me , we can build engines heart for now but we need to make a good cooling system for it to use in the naval ships! we have enough money for that for sure!

as one of the nuclear scientist of iran told me , we can build engines heart for now but we need to make a good cooling system for it to use in the naval ships! we have enough money for that for sure!

You must be really short minded if you think its that easy, Turkey also built Naval Engine way back in the 60s but that doesnt mean we can just build domestic Submarines. If it was that easy then Turkey also wouldnt hasitate building nuclear subs.

Impossibru! Iran doesnt have the neccesary funding and Technology for a nuclear submarine.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You must be really short minded if you think its that easy, Turkey also built Naval Engine way back in the 60s but that doesnt mean we can just build domestic Submarines. If it was that easy then Turkey also wouldnt hasitate building nuclear subs.

you can't :tup:

we can :coffee:

turkey is NOT iran, we rebuilt a knocked out submarine with our tech so we can build submarines, and you better know that my info is much more than you in iran military power , because of my family and if my info weren't classified i would tell them to you but it's better for you to just wait and see .

Please, Give me some arguments or sourches that Iran is able to built decent conventional submarines let alone nuclear powered one. :coffee:

turkey is NOT iran, we rebuilt a knocked out submarine with our tech so we can build submarines, and you better know that my info is much more than you in iran military power , because of my family and if my info weren't classified i would tell them to you but it's better for you to just wait and see .

I dont understand what your saying dude seriously!

I MEANT TAREGH SUBMARINE , IT WAS COMPLETELY DAMAGED AND WAS OUT OF SERVICE BUT WE BUILT 18000 PARTS OF IT AND IT IS WORKING AGAIN NOW SO WE CAN BUILD SUBs AND IF TURKEY CAN NOT DO IT IT IS ALL YOUR PROBLEM

I MEANT TAREGH SUBMARINE , IT WAS COMPLETELY DAMAGED AND WAS OUT OF SERVICE BUT WE BUILT 18000 PARTS OF IT AND IT IS WORKING AGAIN NOW SO WE CAN BUILD SUBs AND IF TURKEY CAN NOT DO IT IT IS ALL YOUR PROBLEM

No indeed, Unlike iran perhaps we actually take good care of our submarines. But just like Iran, Turkey highly upgraded there U-209 Conventinal Submarines with Turkish Technology and domestic made equipment, Infact a huge percentage of the new Turkish U-212 will be Turkish Technology

From WIki:

The Turkish Navy had commenced negotiations with HDW for the co-production of six Type 214 class air-independent propulsion (AIP) submarines. According to the Undersecretariat for Defence Industries of the Turkish Government these submarines will be "co-produced" with "maximum local content at Gölcük Naval Shipyard" in Kocaeli, Turkey.
On 2 July 2009, HDW and the Turkish Ministry of Defence entered into an agreement for the co-production of 6 platforms. The agreement was the largest defence acquisition project in Turkey at the time after the firm order for 116 F-35 fighters at a cost of in excess of $10 billion. Ankara hoped that it's advanced, locally produced and highly modified Type 214 submarines will enter into service by 2015.[8][9][10] Defence Minister Vecdi Gonul stated that "Turkish industrial participation in the project would be worth around 80 percent of the total value of the deal".[11]
As the Turkish Type 214 will have a significant amount of Turkish indigenous systems on board, this variant of the Type 214 will be known as the Type 214TN (Turkish Navy). HDW will preassemble structural and mechanical parts of the submarine in Germany, or classified elements such as the fuel cells and propulsion system and will then ship them to Turkey. All electronic and weapon systems (including the C4I system) will be of Turkish design and production.
On 1 July 2011, the 2 billion euros order for six U 214 submarine material packages placed with ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems by Turkey has entered into force with receipt of the advance payment. This enabled ThyssenKrupp to begin executing the order. The order was designated to contribute to securing employment at HDW in Kiel, as well as at many subcontractors in Germany and Turkey, for the next ten years.[12]

it was damaged in war !

My Bad! :D

But some more information about Turkish naval Technology for the retards that actually think Iran has better Submarine technology

Turkish contribution to there new submarines,...

More About U-214TN Program

It is the first time Turkish industry is going to manufacture thanks to Germany technology;

-Manufacture a submarines vertically
-Manufacturing head section of submarines including torpedo room in Golcuk
-Producing all submarine body in Turkey
-All rights of Command-Control center of submarine with source-codes, new system integrations rights in future, new Turkish versions will belong to Havelsan...
-The cast section of submarines will be produced in Turkey
-All another methalic sections, auxiliary steel parts will also be produced by private firms of Turkey

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Aselsan
-The devices and electronical equipments
-Radar electronic systems will be Aselsani ones (Ares-2NS)
-Submarine information delivery system will be developed by Aselsan
-X band satellites communication systems and all another communication units will be developed by Aselsan...

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Netas
-Warfare keying systems will be developed by Netas

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Havelsan
-Silulators, educations, Tests, Assessments of performance, Management information of command-control systems of U-214TN's will belong to Havelsan until all active lifes of submarines...
-Land based test center-institue construction to test new variants of command-comtrol system to integrate future Turkish weapons will be applied by Havelsan
-Algoritma developments, threat banks and all another things about software are belong to Havelsan...
-New sensor-systems integration missions, underwater tactic simulator development will belong to Havelsan

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

STM
-Design of U-214 TN
-Engineering and system integrations
-18000 different system integration
-Composite materials production
-Submarine blocks production
-Shipyard and battery institues and developments
-Logistic support

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Tubitak Mam
-Underwater telephones
-Battery watch systems and centeral air consantration watch systems

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Ayesas
-Multi function consols design, development, electronic cards, cabinets, electromagnetic assembly, weapon consols, weapon control units development and tests...
-The consols developed for U-214TN will be exported to 3th countries....

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Milsoft
-6 item multi link system
-1 item multi link land based test institue-integration
-Link-11 and Link-22 data transportations

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Koc Bilgi
-Indigenous diver detection system
-Torpedo jamming anddefence systems
-Fat/Hat/Sat phrases
-Indigenous detection, classification and Localisation systems
-Static and Movement effectors

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Roketsan-Tubitak-Aselsan
-Heavy Weight Torpedos called AKYA

National contribution will be around "%81"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ome-submarine-manufacturer.html#ixzz1xZfzfeuB

Can you imagine seeing iran contributing 81% Technology to there submarines? No i dont think so so pleas with all do respect, Get straight back to reality.

i have a better opinion, just wait about 10 years. then we shall meet again in PDF

i don't forget that we are building these under sanction, but you are working with NATO

our = 100%

I am going to open a thread in Turkish Defence :lol:

Can Turkey make a Nuclear-Fueled Submarine ? :devil:

i have a better opinion, just wait about 10 years. then we shall meet again in PDF

i don't forget that we are building these under sanction, but you are working with NATO

our = 100%

Geez you must be really short minded if you think just because we are in NATO every nation in there would give there technology to Turkey, Just like Iran, Turkey is doing nearly everything on its own. You cannot even built submarines with 50% Iranian contribution let alone 100%. If you will have 100% then Turkey might aswell have 100% but long before you guys.

I am going to open a thread in Turkish Defence :lol:

Can Turkey make a Nuclear-Fueled Submarine ? :devil:

I dont think so, unlike iran we dont fool ourselfs with propaganda. We however already have the capability to built conventional, And this is pretty much where the entire issue is all about. Can iran built Conventional Submarines let alone Nuclear? Obviously NOT.

Brothers why are we fighting amongst ourselves? can we unite instead? We are Muslims, we are brothers, so if we hurt our brother we hurt ourself. United we are strong, divided we fall.

Geez you must be really short minded if you think just because we are in NATO every nation in there would give there technology to Turkey, Just like Iran, Turkey is doing nearly everything on its own. You cannot even built submarines with 50% Iranian contribution let alone 100%. If you will have 100% then Turkey might aswell have 100% but long before you guys.

I dont think so, unlike iran we dont fool ourselfs with propaganda. We however already have the capability to built conventional, And this is pretty much where the entire issue is all about. Can iran built Conventional Submarines let alone Nuclear? Obviously NOT.

We will see

i want to see your face then

Back
Top Bottom