What's new

Iran Plans to Build Nuclear-Fueled Submarines

500:

as I said it is not our fault you got raped by hezbollah, you are only good with using children as shields and killing innocent women.
you are a typcical Israeli imbecile, you guys are suppose to be our enemies...you are a joke in reality.

you are the same retard who said the Indian PAD and AAD missile is made from old scud missile because they look the same in the rear :lol:
why do Iranian here keep replying to that thing? stop bringing here. they make our threads dirty.

500:

as I said it is not our fault you got raped by hezbollah,
Yes we were raped by Hezbollah just like we were raped by Nasser in 1967. :lol: Oh wait, at least nasser did not hide like a rat under ground.

you are a typcical Israeli imbecile, you guys are suppose to be our enemies...you are a joke in reality.
You are a typical example of retard with split identity. You praise mullah regime and live in godless imperialistic Britain in same time. Go back to your mullahs if u think they are so great.

No I never praise mullas, I just support them over you zionist terrorists.
here in UK where you clearly never been to, come here and see what they think of Israel :lol:

I am a persian nationalist, I made it clear I am not even a muslim. so you think I support the mullas in general kid?
I support the Iranian people against anything, and right now you are the ones killing innocent people in my country.

If Iran plans to be a nuclear power, its a good decision, since they are the best for second strike capability.

Even though Iran doesn't have the capability to build one currently, it better to start now as it may take easily 2 decades to have an operational one.

Iranian military commanders are kind of Jokers.Most of their statements are aimed at the domestic audience.But I really don't think Iranians are that foolish to believe all what the commanders say.Second strike does not come into the picture, as they are going for SSN which means nuclear powered attack submarine.They have to develop a miniature reactor and then build the submarine around it.Very much impossible for the Iranians to do even 10 years down the line considering the fact that Iran is an international pariah.

BTW just FYI Indian submariners trained their Iranian counterparts to operate Kilo class conventional subs in the 90s.

Iranian military commanders are kind of Jokers.Most of their statements are aimed at the domestic audience.But I really don't think Iranians are that foolish to believe all what the commanders say.Second strike does not come into the picture, as they are going for SSN which means nuclear powered attack submarine.They have to develop a miniature reactor and then build the submarine around it.Very much impossible for the Iranians to do even 10 years down the line considering the fact that Iran is an international pariah.

BTW just FYI Indian submariners trained their Iranian counterparts to operate Kilo class conventional subs in the 90s.

since your so smart, tell me genius when did Iran start working on a compact nuclear reactor?
don't make retarded statement and think your some smart ***.
I never heard an Iranian military officials make a stupid statement about military products.
in 2006 an official said Iran has the ability to down enemies UAV's via cyberwarfare, but people like you simply laughed and then last year when one did come into out airspace when downed it.

as for your last comment about Indian helping Iran operating Iran, well where is your source?
b/c as far as I know it was the russian that helped Iran.

since your so smart, tell me genius when did Iran start working on a compact nuclear reactor?
don't make retarded statement and think your some smart ***.
I never heard an Iranian military officials make a stupid statement about military products.
in 2006 an official said Iran has the ability to down enemies UAV's via cyberwarfare, but people like you simply laughed and then last year when one did come into out airspace when downed it.

as for your last comment about Indian helping Iran operating Iran, well where is your source?
b/c as far as I know it was the russian that helped Iran.

Excuse me.One?You think the drone that you guys supposedly brought down was the only one to enter Iranian airspace.That was probably one of the many stealth drones that must have entered Iranian airspace over a period of time.BTW many experts have already torpedoed Iranian claims of bringing it down.I don't know about you but I will not blindly believe what Iran says regarding this matter.

No I don't know when Iran started work on a compact reactor.Why don't you tell me?What does started even mean?Allocation of some funds or earmarking an area for work?The statements made by Iranian commanders may not be "stupid" for you but are considered "heavily exaggerated" by many others.Stealth jets, nuclear submarine....As a senior Us commander said it's all nothing but a "wish list". I can understand your sentiments but don't expect me to believe what Iranian generals have to say.

Regarding the Link, I am still hunting.Read it long back.

Nasrallah was also sure that Hanit will sank thats what he said on TV. Alas he trusted too much in poor Iranian copy.

No, they dont carry 76-mm.

You cant fire a missile into a blind. You need to detect ship first.

Ghadir is copy of North Korean Yono.
Nahang is copy of North Korean Sango.

yes I am very jealous that you have 5 times less GNP per capita than us. That you still cant design your own anti ship missile, while we made it more than 40 years ago. And especially I am jealous that you copy north korean WW2 era midget junk.

you don't need radar when the ship is 16km away and kowsar truck have all the needed system to fire it , it don't need any more data from other sources

the one on top is sango and the other one is nahang , well they are certainly look the same
Sango_Yonhap.jpg

00.jpg

Excuse me.One?You think the drone that you guys supposedly brought down was the only one to enter Iranian airspace.That was probably one of the many stealth drones that must have entered Iranian airspace over a period of time.BTW many experts have already torpedoed Iranian claims of bringing it down.I don't know about you but I will not blindly believe what Iran says regarding this matter.

No I don't know when Iran started work on a compact reactor.Why don't you tell me?What does started even mean?Allocation of some funds or earmarking an area for work?The statements made by Iranian commanders may not be "stupid" for you but are considered "heavily exaggerated" by many others.Stealth jets, nuclear submarine....As a senior Us commander said it's all nothing but a "wish list". I can understand your sentiments but don't expect me to believe what Iranian generals have to say.

Regarding the Link, I am still hunting.Read it long back.

what other stealth spy drone does USA other than RQ-170 that you think went into Iran then?
no american expert torpedoed that Iran brought it down, since they can't. so tell me how Iran has the drone intact?

I usually when I see a country will unveil this or that new I just wait and see if it happened...you must do the same.
they are not saying they will make it tomorrow. I don't know when they started working on this project but I know in 2007 they said they were working on a compact reactor so I assuming they finished it.

I believe Iranian officials as much I believe Indian officials...I listen to what they say and then wait.
we should see this sub in 8-10 years if they allocate the funding for it now.

what other stealth spy drone does USA other than RQ-170 that you think went into Iran then?
no american expert torpedoed that Iran brought it down, since they can't. so tell me how Iran has the drone intact?

I usually when I see a country will unveil this or that new I just wait and see if it happened...you must do the same.
they are not saying they will make it tomorrow. I don't know when they started working on this project but I know in 2007 they said they were working on a compact reactor so I assuming they finished it.

I believe Iranian officials as much I believe Indian officials...I listen to what they say and then wait.
we should see this sub in 8-10 years if they allocate the funding for it now.

Read my post again.You misunderstood what I said.What i said was that several RQ-170s must have entered Iran over a period of time.There are several theories regarding the drone being intact.One is that the drone lost touch with the command center and initiated an automatic safe landing procedure.I am not a drone expert but if you check online there are many theories.

A sub reactor requires HEU and Iran going for HEU is the red line the "international community" can tolerate.There are many more problems that Iran has to circumvent.But as you said let's wait and see what happens 10 years down the line.IMO 10 years is too little time because you have to build the entire sub around the reactor.

Read my post again.You misunderstood what I said.What i said was that several RQ-170s must have entered Iran over a period of time.There are several theories regarding the drone being intact.One is that the drone lost touch with the command center and initiated an automatic safe landing procedure.I am not a drone expert but if you check online there are many theories.

A sub reactor requires HEU and Iran going for HEU is the red line the "international community" can tolerate.There are many more problems that Iran has to circumvent.But as you said let's wait and see what happens 10 years down the line.IMO 10 years is too little time because you have to build the entire sub around the reactor.

that theory is wrong, because how did Iran get the UAV so fast if we did not detect it? yu cant just find it by coincidence, that would be like finding a needle in haystack.

and Yes, the international community is gonna ***** about Iran enriching Uranium to higher level for our subs, all they have to do is sell us the uranium so we don't have to enrich.

are you kidding me , these drones are programmed to track back to their bases if they lost connection , not land in the enemy land.

you don't need radar when the ship is 16km away and kowsar truck have all the needed system to fire it , it don't need any more data from other sources
How else u are going to detect and identify a ship especially at night?

the one on top is sango and the other one is nahang , well they are certainly look the same
Sango_Yonhap.jpg

00.jpg
Indeed Noth Korean submarine looks super capable compare to Iranian. Iranian one looks like Holland's submarines pre WW1.

hooland7small1.1339617422.jpg

nahang2.1339617156.jpg

LOL.

I am a persian nationalist, I made it clear I am not even a muslim. so you think I support the mullas in general kid?
I support the Iranian people against anything, and right now you are the ones killing innocent people in my country.
So you are just plain retard if believe that Iran will make 5000 ton submarines in 5 years. And stop whining about your innocent rocket making generals.

Indeed Noth Korean submarine looks super capable compare to Iranian. Iranian one looks like Holland's submarines pre WW1.

LOL.

That was the first sub, developed before 2005.

Qaeem Class is the last one developed (with displacement of 1000 tons).

img20121pa5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom