What's new

Iran: Outgunned In The Gulf – Analysis

The fact that your leaders are going after nuclear "energy" alone prompts you to defend yourselves over the actions YOUR COUTNRY (Iran) initiated.

There's other way to go for your energy needs, your leaders are just trying to play the international community showing that "we can advance too" but it's leading to your downfall. Your country is spending massive amount of it's GDP on arms, when it could be developing it's institutions to help the average Iranian.

That being said, the western world and Israel shouldn't be interfering with how Iran chooses to go, so they're much worse.

There is a lot of jealousy in you comment apart from total ignorance and lack of knowledge about Iran and Iranians living there .

Iran has no problem with the water in the Persian Gulf / strait of Hormuz any one can use it but
iran is doing like this as the other countries kicking in the stomach of iran what i mean stopping there livelihood the oil which they use for economy and country

included some middle east and gulf nation who are against Iran to whom Iran never did anything

arab's boot Licker ... Try it more ... :lol:

what else you can do ? you guys challange mot to repeat i repeat it now you just bashing arab boots :P take some action which you threat our web master .lets see ? send rusted f-14 to attack us :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

option one:
i will call your country West INDIA from now and you cant do anything
option two:
....................... (let me post 750 time i will tell you)

do whatever you like its GULF for me as you guys challenge i accept it go bash more :tdown:

BTW where goes your other option with you guys ?:pop:

i have no any problem before your posts abut gulf but after your BS behavior like stupids i will call it Arabian gulf now forever .lets see when iran kill me :tup:
57977313.ArabianGulfStSign.jpg

option one:
i will call your country West INDIA from now and you cant do anything
option two:
....................... (let me post 750 time i will tell you)

After 750 posts will you get a missile launcher? (the only and favourite weapon for Iranians) :D

Dont wait for 750 posts, let all of us see your intelligence and be impressed.

After 750 posts will you get a missile launcher? (the only and favourite weapon for Iranians) :D

Dont wait for 750 posts, let all of us see your intelligence and be impressed.
its just mirage 5000 busines

Winning a war need combination of strategy, troop morale, equipment and supplies.
Having a very high troop morale can hardly compensate other factors.

I am not talking about asymetric warfare, btw.
no when you have see people who will rather die than see ther country destroyed they will alwys find a way to defend their country or die trying and make the attacker pay

Back
Top Bottom