What's new

Iran - officially a state with nuclear capability

Wow- great news-

Congratulations Iran-
and plz dont threaten the saudis with it :P-
The Saudis sholdn't be scared of Iran cuz they are our brothers....we shold take care of each other....:)

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Welcome to nuke club.
Now people in ME start stocking up food,water and iodine tablets!
U Indians better takecare now cuz U guyz voted in favor of sanctions against Iran too can't butter them up....:angry:

Mr. Mosamia ---

are you under the impression that all people on PDF or in Pakistan are against the KSA?

especially at a time when thousands of our countrymen live in your country......in fact i can name 3 members (2 former members) who are in KSA now for the pilgrimage obligations ;)

Saudi Arabia helped us diplomatically and helped us financially even when we were pursuing our nuclear weapons program. They were very supportive of our efforts --as you may or may not know.

so you shouldnt have incorrect impression

Will you scream "congratulations Saudi Arabians" too when we will eventually do the same thing long brained??

I know I will :toast_sign:

Considering you guys give us subsidies for the fuel used in my country's naval vessels, we will help you defend in case of any invasion by any smartass.

OK first of all where is it mentioned that Iran has got nuclear weapons?The sources I checked all mention that Iran is close to having nukes but they still don't have them.Apparently another 5 years are required to fully develop a warhead.Even if they fabricate a warhead they need to have a reliable delivery platform which they currently don't have.Reliable is the key word here.They might aim at Tel Aviv and end up incinerating Riyadh . IMO Iran is wasting it's time and money by pursuing it's military nuke program if at all it is true.Even if Iran does get a bomb when are they going to use it?Are they going to drop it on the head of the evil Zionists or the infidel Americans.The truth is they can't do either.One thing that I know about Israel is that it is very pro-active.Apparently Israel possible with CIA help has already killed many Iranian nuclear scientists.Israeli jets are practicing now for long range bombing missions.They destroyed Iraq's reactor in the 80s and Syria's reactor a few years back.

OK first of all where is it mentioned that Iran has got nuclear weapons?The sources I checked all mention that Iran is close to having nukes but they still don't have them.Apparently another 5 years are required to fully develop a warhead.Even if they fabricate a warhead they need to have a reliable delivery platform which they currently don't have.Reliable is the key word here.They might aim at Tel Aviv and end up incinerating Riyadh . IMO Iran is wasting it's time and money by pursuing it's military nuke program if at all it is true.Even if Iran does get a bomb when are they going to use it?Are they going to drop it on the head of the evil Zionists or the infidel Americans.The truth is they can't do either.One thing that I know about Israel is that it is very pro-active.Apparently Israel possible with CIA help has already killed many Iranian nuclear scientists.Israeli jets are practicing now for long range bombing missions.They destroyed Iraq's reactor in the 80s and Syria's reactor a few years back.

so much horse excrement all over this post

usually I go on my little rage mode with posts like this but this time I just had my wtf face on for the entire time. Dumb people with opinions, you gotta love em.

See this?

Iran worries spark fears of $200-a-barrel oil

AhmedeNijad knows what I mean -

Iranian President Rejects U.S. Allegations on Nuclear Weapons

When last to last year the crude went up $125, China's growth rate came down by 20%. India's growth rate came down by 15%.

China's super growth rate makes it highly vulnerable to a crash lead by such external, artificial factors. China and India are the countries that are relied on to keep the world economy running in positive figures somehow. Neither of these countries has any sort of monopoly on oil, which is the fuel for growth, unlike the US or Russia or OPEC.

When oil goes up, these two economies will come down, creating a domino effect and taking everyone down with them. Especially China because of its size.

I remember once Nejad said few years back they are in favor of USD 150 or 200 per barrel (I don't remember the price exactly) and he added that this was a fair price.

------

On a separate note:

As per this news which was published Tuesday 8-Nov-2011 Ahmedi Nejad says that Iran does not require Nuclear Weapons to encounter USA and its Allies.

Double standard as usual.

http://www.alquds.co.uk/index.asp?fname=latest/data/2011-11-08-12-13-24.htm

طهران- (ا ف ب): أكد الرئيس الايراني محمود احمدي نجاد من جديد الثلاثاء أن إيران "لا تحتاج إلى القنبلة النووية" لمواجهة الولايات المتحدة وحلفائها بينما تستعد الوكالة الدولية للطاقة الذرية لنشر تقرير يدعم شكوك الغربيين في النشاط النووي الايراني العسكري.
وقال احمدي نجاد في تصريحات بثها التلفزيون الحكومي إن "الولايات المتحدة التي تملك خمسة آلاف قنبلة ذرية تتهمنا بانتاج السلاح الذري لكن يجب ان يعرفوا اننا اذا اردنا قطع اليد التي اطالوها على العالم فلن نحتاج الى القنبلة النووية".

وتابع "يمكننا أن نحقق أهدافنا باستخدام الفكر والثقافة والمنطق"، متهما الولايات المتحدة بنهب ثروات الشعوب واهانتها.

واكد انه "اذا كانت الولايات المتحدة تريد المواجهة مع الشعب الايراني فستندم على ردنا".​

I think now the world would become more curious about the Muslims. Although the every one's wish was that Libya, Algeria and Syria would have also developed some similar nuclear technology on their own along with the capability of Ballistic Missiles. Moreover they can also develop some other conventional war heads for other purposes as well.

Even if they fabricate a warhead they need to have a reliable delivery platform which they currently don't have.Reliable is the key word here.
They have reliable and accurate Shahab-3 and Sejjil-2 for that, but of course improvement is never ending process.

IMO Iran is wasting it's time and money by pursuing it's military nuke program if at all it is true.Even if Iran does get a bomb when are they going to use it?Are they going to drop it on the head of the evil Zionists or the infidel Americans.The truth is they can't do either.
Iran wont be dropping nukes on anyone, its meant as deterrent. As "a waste of time", remember how Husein agreed to stop nukes project, where is he now? Gaddafi agreed to freeze nukes too, he is gone too. As one US general said, Bush send the wrong message: "if you cant defend yourself, you'll be attacked".

It does not. These guys seems to be perpetually confused between being a 'nuclear state' versus a 'nuclear weapons state' despite the availability of explanations and examples in the public domain. They do no understand that there is a difference between a nuclear explosive device versus a nuclear weapon. Further, they do not understand that until there is a test detonation, there will be the highest degree of uncertainty if an indigenous nuclear weapons program is successful. Iran have not yet done a test detonation.

I remember once Nejad said few years back they are in favor of USD 150 or 200 per barrel (I don't remember the price exactly) and he added that this was a fair price.

He certainly isn't good at economics, is he? There has to be an equilibrium between the price and demand. If the oil does touch $200, it will be the oil producing nations that will be hit hardest, because they have nothing else to rely on, esp for the most important produce of mankind - food.

His words are always for media consumption, just as once I saw his picture sleeping on the floor wearing his trousers, socks, etc. I don't know if Iranians are so gullible or not, but at least he thinks they are.

He certainly isn't good at economics, is he? There has to be an equilibrium between the price and demand. If the oil does touch $200, it will be the oil producing nations that will be hit hardest, because they have nothing else to rely on, esp for the most important produce of mankind - food.

His words are always for media consumption, just as once I saw his picture sleeping on the floor wearing his trousers, socks, etc. I don't know if Iranians are so gullible or not, but at least he thinks they are.
he aint, but you are?
lmao

he's a university prof so stfu. Even I have more economics knowledge than you (third year BBA student). Let's see if you can prove what the actual equilibrium price for a barrel of oil is. I'll be waiting.

Regarding the pic. Those pics are from the time he wasn't even a president yet so get your facts right. The guy is a lot of things and he lies, but it's a well know fact that he lives a simple life style. The guy grew up poor. His father was a blacksmith and he has always lived a very simple life style. In Iran we don't have a white house or a Kremline. The guy's house is there for everyone to see and the crappy cars that he drives are also there for everyone to see. He could have a billion dollars in his bank account, I don't know, but he lives a VERY simple life style. I spend more cash on myself than he does and I'm a broke *** university kid. Get your facts right buddy cuz I can wipe the floor with you very fast.

Back
Top Bottom