What's new

Iran nuclear deal reached

Does anyone know if all sanctions are lifted or only some?

And what sanctions were lifted? UN sanctions or unilateral western sanctions?

Does it really concern you? I'm American too and it's not concerning to us. It is for several middle eastern nations and the region there. ..

I agree. Read my post # 15. I don't think we should dirty our hands on the iranians. Let someone else do the 'heavy lifting' for once.:usflag:

Does it really concern you? I'm American too and it's not concerning to us. It is for several middle eastern nations and the region there. Over here I don't think we should be. Let's focus on our economy and a more peaceful world.
:tup:

Are you lying to me? So why are you still hell bent on Syria? If economic cooperation is all your looking for then I'm surprised.

You have get @Surenas wrong. he is not a supporter of regime ;)

Anyways, In my opinion, mullahs are doing fine in Syria. Those rats need to be removed. If we do not remove them, they will cause problem at our borders. In this way, they have been kept away from our country, and they are getting weaker and getting diminished.

A hearty congratulations to Iran for the breakthrough in this thread

I am really surprised that they actually came to conclusion. I always thought they will only negotiate for years and years to come.

You have get @Surenas wrong. he is not a supporter of regime ;)

Anyways, In my opinion, mullahs are doing fine in Syria. Those rats need to be removed. If we do not remove them, they will cause problem at our borders. In this way, they have been kept away from our country, and they are getting weaker and getting diminished.

Supporter or no supporter he's still an idiot.

This is just an interim deal...

For six months, America will lift *some* sanctions, while Iran will give access to International Inspectors in its nuclear reactors.

No new centrifuges can be built by Iran etc.

It is still a healthy break-through. I hope Iran and West come at ease with each other. With all sanctions lifted, I see a great economic revival for Iran Inshallah.

Hope Iranian leaders play it nicely, and use skills, and knowledge from the world to strength indigenous industry, skill, and economy. Don't be like "Oh now we can buy Mercedes? Cool..fcuk iranian cars..lets buy better cars"..Instead improve your OWN cars, OWN skills, OWN industry with the help of others.

Best of luck.

Hope there is some sort of historic deal between Arab World and Iran, too.

Iran and Arab World collaborating on nuclear power, oil exploration, defence industry, solar energy, nano-tech, bio-technology, sustainable agriculture etc etc etc would be the greatest thing that can happen to the region in last 100 years or so..

Turkey, Pakistan, and Egypt will also join in such collaboration. Only if our leaders had a vision like this...

Great news IMO. A civilised important country like Iran should be working with the international community and not like a pariah.

Congratulations to Iran and USA for reaching a deal.....

It will be helpful for India as India needs to work with both USA and Iran.... and both fighting each other is problem diplomatically..

Back
Top Bottom