What's new

Iran nuclear deal reached

Not a conflict, but this agreement will mean a Iranian economic boom in the middle and long-term. That is not what KSA would like to see, since Iran could continue to finance its regional project.

Yes. Those 20% enriched uranium will likely to be changed into fuel rods and other substances, so Iran could use for other means, medically and scientifically, but not for further enrichment.

So what do you hope to gain? Go all the way. You're crazy to give an possible opportunity it will change many circumstances.

I don't think your supreme leadership wants to step down here he's going to do all that's possible.

Yes, but you just know the iranians will cheat, get caught and we'll be back to where we were yesterday. It's just a ploy by the iranians to buy time, as usual.

Does it really concern you? I'm American too and it's not concerning to us. It is for several middle eastern nations and the region there. Over here I don't think we should be. Let's focus on our economy and a more peaceful world.

Even if you're right wing you gotta play it smarter than that.

So what do you hope to gain? Go all the way. You're crazy to give an possible opportunity it will change many circumstances.

I don't think your supreme leadership wants to step down here he's going to do all that's possible.

I hope to see a more international-connected Iran, which is already happening, and a economy-focues policy of the Iranian regime. With all the resources we have, we should have the biggest GDP of the region. Unfortunately, radical elements in Iran, US and Israel have prevented that from happening for a long time. But I am hopeful the moderate forces in Iran and US would work together from now on.

I hope to see a more international-connected Iran, which is already happening, and a economy-focues policy of the Iranian regime. With all the resources we have, we should have the biggest GDP of the region. Unfortunately, radical elements in Iran, US and Israel have prevented that from happening for a long time. But I am hopeful the moderate forces in Iran and US would work together from now on.

Are you lying to me? So why are you still hell bent on Syria? If economic cooperation is all your looking for then I'm surprised.

Do you know what it would mean to have nuclear weapons, while also at the same time having high cooperation with the world. They may accept you as a nuclear power.

White House releases 'fact sheet' on Iran deal - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Halting the Progress of Iran’s Program and Rolling Back Key Elements

Iran has committed to halt enrichment above 5%:

• Halt all enrichment above 5% and dismantle the technical connections required to enrich above 5%.
Iran has committed to neutralize its stockpile of near-20% uranium:
• Dilute below 5% or convert to a form not suitable for further enrichment its entire stockpile of near-20% enriched uranium before the end of the initial phase.
Iran has committed to halt progress on its enrichment capacity:
• Not install additional centrifuges of any type.
• Not install or use any next-generation centrifuges to enrich uranium.
• Leave inoperable roughly half of installed centrifuges at Natanz and three-quarters of installed centrifuges at Fordow, so they cannot be used to enrich uranium.
• Limit its centrifuge production to those needed to replace damaged machines, so Iran cannot use the six months to stockpile centrifuges.
• Not construct additional enrichment facilities.
Iran has committed to halt progress on the growth of its 3.5% stockpile:
• Not increase its stockpile of 3.5% low enriched uranium, so that the amount is not greater at the end of the six months than it is at the beginning, and any newly enriched 3.5% enriched uranium is converted into oxide.

Iran has committed to no further advances of its activities at Arak and to halt progress on its plutonium track. Iran has committed to:

• Not commission the Arak reactor.
• Not fuel the Arak reactor.
• Halt the production of fuel for the Arak reactor.
• No additional testing of fuel for the Arak reactor.
• Not install any additional reactor components at Arak.
• Not transfer fuel and heavy water to the reactor site.
• Not construct a facility capable of reprocessing. Without reprocessing, Iran cannot separate plutonium from spent fuel.

Unprecedented transparency and intrusive monitoring of Iran’s nuclear program

Iran has committed to:

• Provide daily access by IAEA inspectors at Natanz and Fordow. This daily access will permit inspectors to review surveillance camera footage to ensure comprehensive monitoring. This access will provide even greater transparency into enrichment at these sites and shorten detection time for any non-compliance.
• Provide IAEA access to centrifuge assembly facilities.
• Provide IAEA access to centrifuge rotor component production and storage facilities.
• Provide IAEA access to uranium mines and mills.
• Provide long-sought design information for the Arak reactor. This will provide critical insight into the reactor that has not previously been available.
• Provide more frequent inspector access to the Arak reactor.
• Provide certain key data and information called for in the Additional Protocol to Iran’s IAEA Safeguards Agreement and Modified Code 3.1.

Are you lying to me? So why are you still hell bent on Syria? If economic cooperation is all your looking for then I'm surprised.

It is all related to each other.

Do you know what it would mean to have nuclear weapons, while also at the same time having high cooperation with the world. They may accept you as a nuclear power.

What the hell are you talking about?

White House releases 'fact sheet' on Iran deal - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

• Halt all enrichment above 5% and dismantle the technical connections required to enrich above 5%.
• Dilute below 5% or convert to a form not suitable for further enrichment its entire stockpile of near-20% enriched uranium before the end of the initial phase.
• Leave inoperable roughly half of installed centrifuges at Natanz and three-quarters of installed centrifuges at Fordow, so they cannot be used to enrich uranium.
• Limit its centrifuge production to those needed to replace damaged machines, so Iran cannot use the six months to stockpile centrifuges.
• Not increase its stockpile of 3.5% low enriched uranium, so that the amount is not greater at the end of the six months than it is at the beginning, and any newly enriched 3.5% enriched uranium is converted into oxide.

Iran has committed to no further advances of its activities at Arak and to halt progress on its plutonium track. Iran has committed to:

• Not construct a facility capable of reprocessing. Without reprocessing, Iran cannot separate plutonium from spent fuel.

Iran has committed to:

• Provide daily access by IAEA inspectors at Natanz and Fordow. This daily access will permit inspectors to review surveillance camera footage to ensure comprehensive monitoring. This access will provide even greater transparency into enrichment at these sites and shorten detection time for any non-compliance.
• Provide IAEA access to centrifuge rotor component production and storage facilities.
• Provide long-sought design information for the Arak reactor. This will provide critical insight into the reactor that has not previously been available.
• Provide certain key data and information called for in the Additional Protocol to Iran’s IAEA Safeguards Agreement and Modified Code 3.1.

I wonder what was stopping Iran from reaching a similar deal earlier. Was it the ex President Ahmedinajad? What changed? Or was it the sanctions?:undecided:

Iran had huge potential, USA in 1956 and mullahs in 1979 f up Iran. But its better late then never, Iran should pass Saudi Arab GDP in 5 years if sanctions are lifted.

Saudis and Jews are crying as we speak:lol:

When you say Jews and Saudis, did you mean all of them? That's kind of a big sweeping generalization isn't it? I personally can't speak about any Saudi reaction, but I know quite a few Jewish people here who wanted there to be a deal and more friendly US-Iran relations

Personally speaking, I'm happy about the developments. That maybe with time, the United States and Iran can have much better relations.

Iran has committed to:

Well this is not success for Iran looks like they accepted to stop their nuclear program in exchange for removal of sanctions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom