What's new

Iran nuclear deal reached

I see that as very positive. I believe that Germany and Iran could become good partners. We share some history and both our nations could profit from each other.

Iran has great need in our technology and investments. I believe we could build up partnerships in that area. Civil aviation for example. On the other side germany looks for new partners in the energy sector. We are the strongest economy in europe but i think we depend too much on russian gas. Contracts with Iran in that sector could give us the possibility to diversify our energy sector. I would welcome President Rouhani in germany and hope he may visit.

But bro there relations have seen double blow 1st the syria peace deal on chemical weapons and now this Iranian nuclear deal, Americans seems to have changed the gears of there foreign policy they ignored Israel objections too

In Afghan too 1st US didn't wanted an Indian role after there withdrawal now they are pushing for cooperation with them on defense matters too
well, first of all US cannot simply afford to annoy KSA, there is too much at stake here. US will get nothing in return from iran.
USA tried to make a deal with Iran (new admin gave opportunity for both sides to do so without losing face). KSA made noise about the deal publicly (they even talked of nukes) so as to make clear, take us on board or else....

Both Israel and KSA must have been taken on board. Israeli PM wanted too much(war war war), and I dont think obama would have obliged anyway.
Israel's security is guaranteed by USA, normalizing ties with Iran will only help secure israel.

They are both working on some thing new these days

d.gif

I see that as very positive. I believe that Germany and Iran could become good partners. We share some history and both our nations could profit from each other.

Iran has great need in our technology and investments. I believe we could build up partnerships in that area. Civil aviation for example. On the other side germany looks for new partners in the energy sector. We are the strongest economy in europe but i think we depend too much on russian gas. Contracts with Iran in that sector could give us the possibility to diversify our energy sector. I would welcome President Rouhani in germany and hope he may visit.

I like german cars !
hitler.gif

well, first of all US cannot simply afford to annoy KSA, there is too much at stake here. US will get nothing in return from iran.
USA tried to make a deal with Iran (new admin gave opportunity for both sides to do so without losing face). KSA made noise about the deal publicly (they even talked of nukes) so as to make clear, take us on board or else....

Both Israel and KSA must have been taken on board. Israeli PM wanted too much(war war war), and I dont think obama would have obliged anyway.
Israel's security is guaranteed by USA, normalizing ties with Iran will only help secure israel.

Although you might be right in your assessment but i never saw US so much sincere in making efforts of all out peace by pleasing all concerned parties, Kuch toh hai jiski parda dari hai

Although you might be right in your assessment but i never saw US so much sincere in making efforts of all out peace by pleasing all concerned parties, Kuch toh hai jiski parda dari hai
US is not doing it for peace, US wants to normalize relation with Iran for its own sake. besides obama might be fancing another Nobel? :)

US is not doing it for peace, US wants to normalize relation with Iran for its own sake. besides obama might be fancing another Nobel? :)

Lol this might be true because peace in disturbed regions of the world including arab one doesn't always suits US inretsts

If we still continue to tow a neutral or hostile policy towards Iran then truly we are the losers in this significant event.

They probably fainted from the News. :lol:

When it comes to Iran we are neutral. When it comes to drones or US occupation, all out ball-less leaders scurry around and hide behind excuses. Such is the leadership quality of the mafia we call politicians of our status quo parties.

I tell you. Our mainstream politicians are not happy with this development. The ruling party has its moral compass alingned with Saudi Arabia. This thaw brings lots of opportunities for Pakistan too. But we need genuine leaders to maximise our gain not dacoit type politicians.

When it comes to Iran we are neutral. When it comes to drones or US occupation, all out ball-less leaders scurry around and hide behind excuses. Such is the leadership quality of the mafia we call politicians of our status quo parties.

I tell you. Our mainstream politicians are not happy with this development. The ruling party has its moral compass alingned with Saudi Arabia. This thaw brings lots of opportunities for Pakistan too. But we need genuine leaders to maximise our gain not dacoit type politicians.

This also is the best time for Pakistan to go ahead with pipline through Iran too with ease of sanctions expected now but only if mian saab stops seeing Iran through prism of KSA

As situation with Pakistan remains tentative, US is not stupid to totally depend on Pakistan when it wants to keep its forces in the region for a long time.

US will want to keep talking terms with Iran. It will keep Iran at a distance, like keeping the curbs on, just like it keeps Pakistan unstable by fanning militancy, playing on diffferences and fear of India, and keeping it stable enough by giving its govt. a few billion dollars to keep the country barely afloat.

Name the only country in the region where no representative of new government in Pakistan has gone?

This also is the best time for Pakistan to go ahead with pipline through Iran too with ease of sanctions expected now but only if mian saab stops seeing Iran through prism of KSA
KSA has got their man as PM in pakistan. if somebody rescued you from possible death and gave place to live for years, you will also have strong bond with him.
As situation with Pakistan remains tentative, US is not stupid to totally depend on Pakistan when it wants to keep its forces in the region for a long time.

US will want to keep talking terms with Iran. It will keep Iran at a distance, like keeping the curbs on, just like it keeps Pakistan unstable by fanning militancy, playing on diffferences and fear of India, and keeping it stable enough by giving its govt. a few billion dollars to keep the country barely afloat.
Peace in middle east is the holy grail that many recent presidents spent their time and money after. It might not be their national priority, but strangely lot of their presidents are drawn towards this seemingly unsolvable issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom