What's new

Iran nuclear deal reached

Arak reactor is not active yet. :lol:
Would be better if Iran continued with hard way Ahmadinutjob style and get more sanctions. But this is not bad either.

The whole Iranian nuclear program is about making power plants and medical stuff, and we earned it.

Now if you think you have prevented any 'made up' nuclear weapons, then congratz.

Netanyahu and Liberman must be very happy now, I assume.

Congrats Iran if things go as planned and saudies and israelies dont do anything stupid its good for Iran and even better for India now we can increase owr trade and cultural relation with iran iran can have latest tech support and medical supplies and treatments with ease from India and we can get crude oil for much cheaper price and a alternate route to afghanistan and beyond ..india should do as much as possible to help iran make mosty of it now the student and culrtural exchange will go to new hights between two great and ancient civilizations and we can have both a better future ...God Bless Iran and save it from evil eyes of the world :yahoo:
This peace deal is bad for pakistan and good for India....pakistan will implement the gas pipe line from iran and in the process will get the wrath of saudi and other arab sunni countries.Already saudi is moving very close with india and has helped india in nabbing and sending terrorists back to india.

Great news indeed. I hope the powers involved will make this deal work... & keep those spoilsports at bay, who are itching to fail this deal. Btw... respect to Iran for staying it's ground & not buckling to bully boys of this world! :tup:

5yjbztv.gif

Congratz to people of Iran.They deserve peace and prosperity like all others.This means we can now renew mass oil imports from iran and our cooperation in chabahar port.This was lately hampered by USA pressure.I think in the end sanity prevailed.Nukes are just prestige weapon nowaday anyway.Economy is everything.

Back
Top Bottom