What's new

Iran: No oil through strait if sanctions applied

Gambit!!you americans have talked for 33 years.and you havent done anything yet.

Under Carter they sent elite commandos to rescue their hostages.

But, the helicopter crashed. LOL. Fail.

When they went to kill Bin Laden, their helicopter apparently crashed again. LOL. Another Fail.

Gambit!!you americans have talked for 33 years.and you havent done anything yet.
And how long have Iran been yakking about 'choking' the Strait? Try it and see what happens. Check 'operation praying mantis' and see for yourself.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Under Carter they sent elite commandos to rescue their hostages.

But, the helicopter crashed. LOL. Fail.
The even more spectacular failure is how far we got into Iranian territory. Imagine if we did not fail in the desert.

When they went to kill Bin Laden, their helicopter apparently crashed again. LOL. Another Fail.
The even more spectacular failure is how far we got into Pakistani territory. So according to your feeble mind, the loss of a helo is far greater than the shot that killed bin Laden.

You are correct. Everyone should relax. I lived through the 1970s oil embargo that ended up hurting the ME more than US. And today, after so many dire predictions about US paying more than 3$/gal, nothing really happened. The US did not collapsed. Our economy is slowly recovering. And no one will come to Iranian aid when it is clear that they will be hurt more than any benefit in siding with Iran.

Actually you are twisting alot of things here. First of all ME benefited from oil embargo which increased the price of oil enabling ME to embark on a modernizing plan. US though survived at the end because Saudi Arabia later on agreed to supply the oil to US on dollar terms. That is what saved the US. The 3 dollar a gallon gas caused US recession which immediately came when oil prices hit 150 dollars a barrel. Since US economy is basically a big ponzy scheme, high oil prices just crashes everything. And do not worry about Iran, they are one of the least indebted countries on planet earth. By the way how are Chinese loans going?

"A man in debt is so far a slave"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The even more spectacular failure is how far we got into Pakistani territory. So according to your feeble mind, the loss of a helo is far greater than the shot that killed bin Laden.

I'm no bin laden supporter, just noting on all the hot air you release which is worth nothing.

Actually you are twisting alot of things here. First of all ME benefited from oil embargo which increased the price of oil enabling ME to embark on a modernizing plan.
Then why only one since then?

US though survived at the end because Saudi Arabia later on agreed to supply the oil to US on dollar terms. That is what saved the US. The 3 dollar a gallon gas caused US recession which immediately came when oil prices hit 150 dollars a barrel. Since US economy is basically a big ponzy scheme, high oil prices just crashes everything. And do not worry about Iran, they are one of the least indebted countries on planet earth. By the way how are Chinese loans going?

"A man in debt is so far a slave"
Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Chinese loans are doing fine. In fact, the Chinese bought some more. How is the EU doing? I heard the euro is not doing so good. Did you swallowed the scam that the euro was going to replace the dollar that was circulating back then?

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Boys,

I see the usual Chinese conscript rejects bloviating about military affairs. I see the usual 'Baghdad Bob' nonsense about how the US is going to 'collapse' or 'defeated'. In other words, nothing to see here. Moving on...

Just as I thought.... when the chips are down, india will choose to side with the Anglos and turn against Iran instead of maintaining it's "non-aligned" policy against US pressure.

he doesn't speak for the GOI mate.:lol:

You are correct. Everyone should relax. I lived through the 1970s oil embargo that ended up hurting the ME more than US. And today, after so many dire predictions about US paying more than 3$/gal, nothing really happened. The US did not collapsed. Our economy is slowly recovering. And no one will come to Iranian aid when it is clear that they will be hurt more than any benefit in siding with Iran.

We did succeed on stopping the US from directly helping israel militarily the only thing that kept Israel going in that war was Iranian supply of oil for it.

We did succeed on stopping the US from directly helping israel militarily the only thing that kept Israel going in that war was Iranian supply of oil for it.

You have guts to bring up western supported Shah era here to support your views a regime long gone. The reality is that Saudi Arabia is propping up US by selling its oil in dollars and creating petro-dollar recycling. The Saudi Petrodollar recycling allows US to sustain the Israeli aid. Today Saudis are on the wrong side of the fence. Check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have guts to bring up western supported Shah era here to support your views a regime long gone. The reality is that Saudi Arabia is propping up US by selling its oil in dollars and creating petro-dollar recycling. The Saudi Petrodollar recycling allows US to sustain the Israeli aid. Today Saudis are on the wrong side of the fence. Check it out.

I know you have a bank of propaganda ready at your disposal. Okay current regime: israeli support for Iran in the Iran-Iraq war. Not even Iranians say this is not true.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you have a bank of propaganda ready at your disposal. Okay current regime: israeli support for Iran in the Iran-Iraq war. Not even Iranians say this is not true.

That is a lie, which was concocted by western media. No such thing happened, and Iran has already denied it. Only if Saudis could stop being in the pocket of west today. Saudis even did not have the guts to condemn NATO attack on Pakistan. The Saudi Arabia is completely controlled by US and every one here knows it. Only you are in denial here. During time of Jehala, before the Prophet came, people used to say our father and grand father was such and such and he was so good and powerful. The prophet laid all that to rest stating that, only now and present time counts and what your father used to do is gone and does not matter. You will be judged by your actions today rather by the actions of your father. Iran is on right path today. And Saudi Arabia is on the wrong path. It gets as simple as that. You are an American ally the biggest ally of Israel. Iran is standing up against both of them. Go figure.

That is a lie, which was concocted by western media. No such thing happened, and Iran has already denied it. Only if Saudis could stop being in the pocket of west today. Saudis even did not have the guts to condemn NATO attack on Pakistan. The Saudi Arabia is completely controlled by US and every one here knows it. Only you are in denial here. During time of Jehala, before the Prophet came, people used to say our father and grand father was such and such and he was so good and powerful. The prophet laid all that to rest stating that, only now and present time counts and what your father used to do is gone and does not matter. You will be judged by your actions today rather by the actions of your father. Iran is on right path today. And Saudi Arabia is on the wrong path. It gets as simple as that. You are an American ally the biggest ally of Israel. Iran is standing up against both of them. Go figure.

Khoumeni's denying argument was precious. "Saddam made Israel bomb osirak but in fact they are working together" I lolled so hard at his argument.

And how long have Iran been yakking about 'choking' the Strait? Try it and see what happens. Check 'operation praying mantis' and see for yourself..

oh sometimes i think that your IQ is as less as a algae
we always say that if USA begin a war we cant lett them to use persian gulf's oil.so you just prattled
so i offer you to study more.ok?

Why India is always pulled on the wrong side of World Politics..... People need to Grow up...... India is doing the same things the chinese did 10 to 15 years back....

Chinese knew very well that Iraq did not had weapon of Mass destruction and They knew Taliban had nothing to do it 9/11.... what they did for these countries US had came in the backyard of Chinese and doing whatever they wanted.

As Far as Indian foreign policy is concerned India looks how to benefit from the situation and bargain for its benefits.

We are developing countries and still depended on western and US countries .

Tell me who is curently against the US in the current scanerio.....even russian backed out from S300 deal with Iran after pressure from US.

Chinese back out from Libya (more than $10 Billion deal ) after pressure from US.

India is small country compare to these with Veto power.

India has capability of kicking btutt and it will do when required.

Thanks for reading.....

oh sometimes i think that your IQ is as less as a algae
we always say that if USA begin a war we cant lett them to use persian gulf.so you just prattled
so i offer you to study more.ok?
az hame khandedar tar ineke in yaroo asliatesh Vietnamie!! haha
ozr mikham vali amrikahiya keshvaresho kardan hala in ablah injoori azashoon defa mikone. Vaghean in yaroo ahmaghe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom