What's new

Iran: No oil through strait if sanctions applied

If iran blocks the Homuz, USA will invade iraq within 10 days. Right now Iran is just a parasite, thats all. Nothing more or nothing less.

LoL I love how people underestimate our capabilities.
what capabilities? lmao

and yeah, I realize that it's very immature and sad for me to make fun of people's looks, but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, who the fudge is that in your avatar? His face needs a reconstructive surgery.

While its interesting the lengths some of the Chinese posters will go on here to support Iran's actions, to the extent of putting hundreds of thousands of Chinese laborers out of work as a consequence, It must be a shame to them that their own government places economic growth as a top priority.

I pray to god every day that Iran slaps the United States in the face. If they continue their arrogance, it might just happen soon.

Whose arrogance, Iran's or USA's? Your wording does not make that clear. :D

While its interesting the lengths some of the Chinese posters will go on here to support Iran's actions, to the extent of putting hundreds of thousands of Chinese laborers out of work as a consequence, It must be a shame to them that their own government places economic growth as a top priority.
even more interesting is your country's audacity to **** with China (by risking the flow of oil through the Persian Gulf) when China is the only thing left between you and bankruptcy. Without them you wouldn't even be able to function as a country. 99 percent debt to GDP ratio is a biitch and the biitch is getting louder and louder by the day.

I so wish Iran do slap USA in the face, just so that USA can erase off the map of the world.

If iran blocks the Homuz, USA will invade iraq within 10 days. Right now Iran is just a parasite, thats all. Nothing more or nothing less.

Look up the definition of the term 'parasite' in the dictionary, I'm sure, america and its allies fit into that definition.

Whose arrogance, Iran's or USA's? Your wording does not make that clear.

The same arrogance that you display in your smug reply yank. You get respect if you give respect. US policy of submit or be bombed is backfiring.

I so wish Iran do slap USA in the face, just so that USA can erase off the map of the world.
AIPAC is doing a good job of that already
they run the show in the US and they're running the cuntry to the ground.

Look up the definition of the term 'parasite' in the dictionary, I'm sure, america and its allies fit into that definition.
I don't blame their allies. They're there for the ride, good for them. I'm gonna laugh so hard when all these so called "allies" leave the United Snakes for China, Brazil etc... in the future as the US loses power.

The same arrogance that you display in your smug reply yank. You get respect if you give respect. US policy of submit or be bombed is backfiring.

"Submit or be Bombed" works pretty well overall, don't you think?

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

well at least your mom thinks you're funny

My mom died years ago!

"Submit or be Bombed" works pretty well overall, don't you think?

I guess after a stealth pull-out from Iraq and failure in Afghanistan, that's all you weasles are capable of. Sanctions on Iran? For what? Why don't you leave them alone?

You know what always happens to the bully. Iran may not be able to defeat America but they are more than capable of giving you a swift punch in the nose.

Just as I thought.... when the chips are down, india will choose to side with the Anglos and turn against Iran instead of maintaining it's "non-aligned" policy against US pressure.

Have you now been taking courses in clairvoyance of the Indians? May be instead of choosing the absurdity, you could comment on what Chinese response will be? Will they allow Iran to block the strait through which the Chinese oil also flows? How long would they like that to happen? What will be the Chinese reaction in case of a breaking out of hostilities over this act of Iran? Will the support be overt and enough to ensure that the Arabs are now miffed with China? How will China play both sides of this debacle is the question that you should be trying to address. India buys enough oil from Iran direct. The conflict is too close to bring it home. No reason to see that India will get militarily involved. There will be anyway no need. The comparison is anyway a non starter.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I am surprised how fast they turn their back against there supposed friend..no shortage of members here singing Indo-Persian brotherhood when India is clearly siding with the anglos. Ghaddai , Saddam Hussien and the entire Africa may have been amused by indian dancing but rest assured they would never thought close relationship with India would be of some strategic use against the popular perception created by new delhi.

That would not have been an aspiring Arbab's response. :) India has never damaged the cause of any of the nations that it supports. That is what is Non-Alignment and it reflects in the current situation as well.

what capabilities? lmao

and yeah, I realize that it's very immature and sad for me to make fun of people's looks, but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, who the fudge is that in your avatar? His face needs a reconstructive surgery.

Block the strait and you will find out. And that is King Faisal one of the greatest men that ever lived.

Back
Top Bottom