What's new

Iran: No oil through strait if sanctions applied

This chest thumping by iranians and americans has been going on for 30 years guys. Just remember when someone somebody stands up to a bully the bully psyche is they stand down. If I had a penny for every time these two have said they are gonna do something I would be very rich.

This chest thumping by iranians and americans has been going on for 30 years guys. Just remember when someone somebody stands up to a bully the bully psyche is they stand down. If I had a penny for every time these two have said they are gonna do something I would be very rich.

:lol:

I thought you already were RICH from your predictions! ;)

However, its closure does not affect USA
It doesnt affect US supply as much as Asia's, however it affects oil prices. $250-500 for barrel would choke most World economies, including US.

Hard and dangerous, it can upset diplomatic support for Iran and world will start to think how to terminate this permanent threat for oil transit strait. Very Bold step.

If Iran oil is under full embargo, that means China and Russia didnt veto such resolution in UNSC, therefore they know whats coming.

What concerns Iran, if World bullies want to choke Iran completely, Iran wont stand and watch, but rather grab bullies by the balls, even though there is a huge disparity in power. Iran leadership does have a steel cohones.

Closing the Gulf (and probably exploding Saudis/UAE pipes) will absolutely be a turning point, "cease and desist" of all nonsense sanctions against Iran altogether. Either World will come to its senses, or there would be WW3, either way it will be resolved.

No...the news of the closure of the strait alone would shrink the oil supply and consequently shoot up the oil prices worldwide as well and impact the whole world

World's biggest oil consumer being the US will be hit the hardest during recession, followed by China, Japan and India...

Check the oil prices tomorrow guys...this news might jack up the oil prices by a few cents

Iranian just poked the Americans in the nuts

Small comfort to China, Japan, and India.

Also small comfort to Iran, who will have to deal with the consequences of its actions.

It doesnt affect US supply as much as Asia's, however it affects oil prices. $250-500 for barrel would choke most World economies, including US.

If Iran oil is under full embargo, that means China and Russia didnt veto such resolution in UNSC, therefore they know whats coming.

Whats concerns Iran, if World bullies want to choke Iran completely, Iran wont stand and watch, but rather grab bullies by the balls, even though there is a huge disparity in power. Iran leadership does have a steel cohones.

Closing the Gulf (and probably exploding Saudis/UAE pipes) will absolutely be a turning point, "cease and desist" of all nonsense sanctions against Iran altogether. Either World will come to its senses, or there would be WW3, either way it will be resolved.

How can there be a WW3 when no one is on Iran's side?

How can there be a WW3 when no one is on Iran's side?
Why no one? However if China and Russia instead of promises to protect Iran (=WW3) would go along with US, then instead of WW there would be a full scale regional war, which chokes World economies anyway.

you can allways get richer :cheesy:

I wish you the best of luck in that! :D

Why no one? However if China and Russia instead of promises to protect Iran (=WW3) would go along with US, then instead of WW there would be a full scale regional war, which chokes World economies anyway.

"Full Scale" and "Regional" do not go together with "War" when China, Russia or USA are involved, do they?

"Full Scale" and "Regional" do not go together with "War" when China, Russia or USA are involved, do they?
Lets assume Russia and China wont protect Iran, leaving it against NATO invasion (only bombing sorties wouldnt change a thing). There would be a full scale regional war, and obviously few World economies would survive that.

closing the strait is an act of war against GCC countries not against the "west" since even China will be affected by this. If they do that they should expect a counter-strike.

lol what GCC gonna do about it? Run to America? haha dude your country and anything about it is a joke, no one really cares what GCC considers an "act of war".

Lets assume Russia and China wont protect Iran, leaving it against NATO invasion (only bombing sorties wouldnt change a thing). There would be a full scale regional war, and obviously few World economies would survive that.

.... in which case the war is not regional anymore, right?

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Iran will make sure our Chinese friend get their oil.

I would be interested in knowing how that could be ensured if the Strait is blocked.

lol what GCC gonna do about it? Run to America? haha dude your country and anything about it is a joke, no one really cares what GCC considers an "act of war".

HAHAHAHA LOL

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I would be interested in knowing how that could be ensured if the Strait is blocked.

buddy if Iran blocked it, then Iran controls what goes in and out don't they?

What are you talking about? if Russia/china fights against US - its WW3, if NATO fights against Iran and its alies - its regional war. If you mean something else, provide more details.

They control the shipments, plus there is a pipe. Of course, NATO can hunt the ships too, and explode the pipe. In any case, it wont be pretty for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom