What's new

Iran MP suggests ‘hot pursuit’ into Pakistan

I am extremely sorry....but the shias have again proven that they are nothing but iranian footsoldiers.They get massacered everyday but still dont learn
Iran should not be allowed to go nuclear.It is as much a threat to Pakistan than it is to Israel.Dream scenario would surely be both IAF and PAF conducting a pre emptive strike against their nuke sites

Oye Rajesh Khanna kay Chelay. Zara soch kay baat kar.

Most Shias are loyal citizens of Pakistan. I am not Shia, and do not like Tabarra that they do, but damn it this is too much. Some, only some Shias could support Iran over Pakistan, but that can not be said to be the case for all of them. Dream scenario my foot.

False flagger! 
Only in pakistan AL Qaeda terrorist Ammad Malik can blame the victim for the situation in pakistan wonderful

I think he could be a false flagger. He uses pic of Rajesh Khanna, and is using a very provocative language and ideas.

But bhai, I hope you do see the stupidity of the Iranian MP. Please say something to condemn his provocation. You come across as an Iranian, and I know that is not the case.

Not sure in what context he's speaking but Iranians will be well advised to adhere to standard procedure; given that both sides already have an understanding on how to deal with the menace of local insurgency and smugglers/bandits - who all work together and give a bad name to both sides.

talks of "hot pursuit" wont work well for the Iranians; they tried in the past and members of the IRGC ended up getting arrested and questioned before being released.....for a friendly country, i dont think they would find this an optimal outcome.

best they use the hotline that we have in place

A group of armed men had carried out an ambush attack on October 25 on a border post in Gazbostan, near Iran’s southeastern city of Saravan, on the border with Pakistan, which has almost no control over its side of the shared frontier with Iran, killing 14 border guards and injuring six others.

If Pakistan has no control over its side of the border then allowing Iran to conduct strikes is a good option.....they can eliminate those terrorists for Pakistan and help them gain control...

Last edited:
IMHO, if Pakistan has no control over its side of the border then allowing Iran to conduct strikes is a good option....

Some sort of negative feeling against Pakistan is brewing up in Iran. You will see these days their media giving lots of media coverage to continuous Shia massacre in Pakistan.

Iran should note, India faces a similar problem.....
This is the same way terrorists from Pakistan violate LOC and kill Indian forces and when we retaliate they complain and threaten to use their Nukes.....as if ONLY Pakistanis have the right to kill....
We retaliate anyway, knowing that their Nukes are duds :lol:.......so Iran should retaliate without any worry.... 
I' am pretty sure if Iran carry on with it's current arrogant policy regarding Pakistan it will make one more enemy right on the border. That is not healthy for Iran nor Pakistan.

So they're being arrogant trying to protect their own soldiers and you're being so kind killing their soldiers.....

Last edited:
Are you dumb...mate? Pakistanis are victims of terrorists but Iran reading the lines of india is just unacceptable.

Now you understand how the world sees you and why.....
You think no-one can understand your double game......playing the victim card but collaborating with those same terrorists to terrorize your neighbours...

time to show nuclear finger to Iran?

.....Pakistanis would one day threaten to use Nukes even for family disputes.....:lol:

Last edited:
Oye Rajesh Khanna kay Chelay. Zara soch kay baat kar.

Most Shias are loyal citizens of Pakistan. I am not Shia, and do not like Tabarra that they do, but damn it this is too much. Some, only some Shias could support Iran over Pakistan, but that can not be said to be the case for all of them. Dream scenario my foot.

False flagger! 

I think he could be a false flagger. He uses pic of Rajesh Khanna, and is using a very provocative language and ideas.

But bhai, I hope you do see the stupidity of the Iranian MP. Please say something to condemn his provocation. You come across as an Iranian, and I know that is not the case.

I may have come across as harsh on @Cheetah786 but that doesnt mean i have a tiff with shias. Come to think of it my best friend in school was a shia and my best friend now is a shia aswell. But the school friend was patriotic, the best friend now praises Iran over everything. I gave him a good hearing regarding Iran how the Mullah regime has backstabbed us many times. But he wont listen, he's delusional.

Such people need to realise, country first. Religion is personal, Allah wont mind it if you strive for your country, a country hard earned through sacrifices of millions during the partition and hundreds of thousands in the subsequent and current war on terror.

And that Iranian MP needs to realise our Air Defence is way way better than their repackaged Buk-2 systems in a Patriot type container. It might fool Iranians, but not us. Our AF would make mincemeat out of their 12 or so F-14s which are in shit condition. Speaking from emotion is only going to harm Iran which has alienated the whole world. They shouldnt alienate us.

If Pakistan has no control over its side of the border then allowing Iran to conduct strikes is a good option.....they can eliminate those terrorists for Pakistan and help them gain control...

i think you should focus more on your own internal terrorist problems before issuing advices to other countries 
Some sort of negative feeling against Pakistan is brewing up in Iran. You will see these days their media giving lots of media coverage to continuous Shia massacre in Pakistan.

Perhaps if you go by indian logic......even BBC reports when there is a sectarian incident in Pakistan. I think anti-indian sentiment would be much higher in Iran than anti-Pakistan sentiment - given how many times india has betrayed and back-stabbed Iran.

we see enough anti-Pakistan "feeling" in indian media and we get enough good laughs and comedy from it :laugh:

Now you understand how the world sees you and why.....
You think no-one can understand your double game......playing the victim card but collaborating with those same terrorists to terrorize your neighbours...

Ladies & Gentle mens here comes the cheer leader from the SUPA PAWA.

Mr dumb IQ cheer leader from SUPA PAWA there is no proof given by any country about Pakistan's involvement in terrorism but your SUPA PAWA is caught supporting Tamil terrorists & Mutki terrorists. The US has already caught your puppet Khar zee collaborating with TTP terrorists & soon you will be exposed too. 
So they're being arrogant trying to protect their own soldiers and you're being so kind killing their soldiers.....

Don't f@rt like a dumb @$$ & don't post your indian army f@rted propaganda. Irani guards were killed by indian sponsored BLA terrorists not by Pakistani troops.

Working together as brothers is the only way , but giving foolish threats will only be Iran's downfall in all due respect one must always watch what they say when and where they say it and one must show respect to earn respect is a common human practice giving foolish threats isn't. I really hope both nations work out their border issues peacefully although I do think these attacks are staged by others to put blame on Pakistan.

I love we all threaten each other but never our enemies with an exception, Iran does threaten Israel and the USA and have armed to several militant groups near Israel.

Saudi Arabia and GCC often act like they have an iron fist when they threaten Iran. But when it comes to Israel they're mum and quiet.

Pakistanis can't do anything about drone strikes yet again they act with iron fist towards Iran.

Even now this Iranian official threatens Pakistan.

All of these bravado statements are pathetic. Because when it comes to serious threats we should deal with were submissive.

Of course the only realistic part of this is when Pakistan and India threaten each other because it's more 'real'.

Pakistanis can't do anything about drone strikes yet again they act with iron fist towards Iran.

In Pakistan majority Pakistanis have love & respect for Iran(even recent survey has proved...search for it on first page of this thread) but Iran reading the lines of india & threatening Pakistan will not be taken lightly in Pakistan. Pakistan too have a BLA headache in it's part of Balochistan but it had never blame or threaten Iran or Afghanistan(even when all the terrorism in Pakistan's Balochistan can be traced back to Afghanistan with Kandahar as HQ)...several Pakistani Police personal & Paramilitary troops have been martyred in Balochistan Province, so should Pakistan start threatening Iran & Afghanistan?

As for US drone strikes that is different story. It is believed Pakistan have secret agreement with US as this technology is very effective in Pakistani regions like North & South Waziristan to kill TTP terrorists. US drone strikes are permitted only in North & South Waziristan & no where else. The US request for drone strike in one part of Northern Balochistan bordering South Waziristan was rejected by Pakistan hence it never happened.

Iranians are nothing but trouble makers.

They claim the entire Shia community as theirs which is ridiculous because how can you claim a sect of a religion. Bogus.

They claim to be the chosen people for the final battle when they don't even have an airforce or a proper modern army. They are not the chosen people, they are a relic. The past. Long, distant and forgotten past which they hold so closely to themselves.

Now this threat.

Not only have Iran funded and supported Jundulla in Balochistan, they funded and supported Northern Alliance in Afghanistan.

They are treacherous and snakes with big mouths. Not a nuclear power and never will be. They will forever be under our Ghauri trigger.

Time to shut their big mouths up with our artillery.

I don't care where you are from, if you mock us then be prepared to be treated as an enemy.

India should have been herself targeting terrorist camps inside Pak by now. At least Iranians have the courage to warn Pak. As long as SONIA and PAPPU are in power, India will remain soft on Pak terrorism. Hopefully, NaMo might come to power in 2014 and I'm sure he will not be so soft on Pak.

LOL. India attacking Pakistan HAHAHAHAA! HAHAHAHAHAH!

:cheesy::azn::taz::haha::dance3::nono::sarcastic::laugh::yay::laughcry::omghaha::cuckoo:

Iran should do whatever is in its best interests. If Pakistan can't secure its own borders, Iran has the right IMO to conduct hot pursuits in Pakistan.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom