What's new

Iran MP suggests ‘hot pursuit’ into Pakistan

But you could never reclaim Bangladesh.

Guess you guys were sleeping when we took half of Kashmir from you too.

:angel:
We never claimed BD in the first place. We wanted them independent. And you took Kashmir from Maharaja Hari Singh who realized very late that Kashmir's destiny lies in Indian Union. We rather pushed you back from from a large part of what you had captured by massacring innocent men, women and children.

I am extremely sorry....but the shias have again proven that they are nothing but iranian footsoldiers.They get massacered everyday but still dont learn
Iran should not be allowed to go nuclear.It is as much a threat to Pakistan than it is to Israel.Dream scenario would surely be both IAF and PAF conducting a pre emptive strike against their nuke sites

I am extremely sorry....but the shias have again proven that they are nothing but iranian footsoldiers.They get massacered everyday but still dont learn
Iran should not be allowed to go nuclear.It is as much a threat to Pakistan than it is to Israel.Dream scenario would surely be both IAF and PAF conducting a pre emptive strike against their nuke sites

Only in pakistan AL Qaeda terrorist Ammad Malik can blame the victim for the situation in pakistan wonderful

You Pakistani amaze me. Do you not have any enemies as neighbors? You seem to tick off everybody in the hood except the Chinese. Now you pick on Iran with statements such as "will they pick on the world's 7th largest army and perhaps the Israeli airforce and Pakistani airforces should do a joint strike against the Iranian nuke sites and we will nuke Iran". You guys are so funny :D

Hello, the Iranians picked on the world's most powerful army, the USA. The Iranians showed them the middle finger. The Iranians will kick your rear.

You will join forces with the "Jewish, Zionist aggressor against Islam" (your words not mine) to destroy Iranian territory? You , the 'pure Islamic state"?

And, you will use the "Muslim bomb" on a fellow Muslim country for the first time ?

:D

You Pakistani amaze me. Do you not have any enemies as neighbors? You seem to tick off everybody in the hood except the Chinese. Now you pick on Iran with statements such as "will they pick on the world's 7th largest army and perhaps the Israeli airforce and Pakistani airforces should do a joint strike against the Iranian nuke sites and we will nuke Iran". You guys are so funny :D

Hello, the Iranians picked on the world's most powerful army, the USA. The Iranians showed them the middle finger. The Iranians will kick your rear.

You will join forces with the "Jewish, Zionist aggressor against Islam" (your words not mine) to destroy Iranian territory? You , the 'pure Islamic state"?

And, you will use the "Muslim bomb" on a fellow Muslim country for the first time ?

:D

No but they are most welcome to conduct a hot pursuit into Pakistan & reap what they sow !

One doesn't need nukes or air power to beat back a bunch of border guards who've stepped into our territory !

What the Iranian Minister needs to do is to use his god-given 'brain' & ask himself - Why would Pakistan support the same Jandullah who is talking about an Independent Baluchistan ? Why would Pakistan be helping the Iranians capture Riggi if we were so happy with him pricking Iran every now & then ? Why would we not be threatening to send in our Levies & FC into Iran & Afghanistan pursuing the BLA, the BRA & every other Separatist Organization in Baluchistan that one can find if we're doing all of this to get back at Iran in one way or the other ? Why would we had collaborated with Iran during the time of the Shah to quell the Separatists when we had an eye to tick off Iran ?

Perhaps Iran should look towards cooperating with Pakistan on this issue instead of threatening us when both they & us aren't in the best of conditions right now !

No but they are most welcome to conduct a hot pursuit into Pakistan & reap what they sow !

One doesn't need nukes or air power to beat back a bunch of border guards who've stepped into our territory !

What the Iranian Minister needs to do is to use his god-given 'brain' & ask himself - Why would Pakistan support the same Jandullah who is talking about an Independent Baluchistan ? Why would Pakistan be helping the Iranians capture Riggi if we were so happy with him pricking Iran every now & then ? Why would we not be threatening to send in our Levies & FC into Iran & Afghanistan pursuing the BLA, the BRA & every other Separatist Organization in Baluchistan that one can find if we're doing all of this to get back at Iran in one way or the other ? Why would we had collaborated with Iran during the time of the Shah to quell the Separatists when we had an eye to tick off Iran ?

Perhaps Iran should look towards cooperating with Pakistan on this issue instead of threatening us when both they & us aren't in the best of conditions right now !

I see the logic of your view. It was the views expressed earlier by your countrymen which I quoted which had me agog

Pakistan and Iran should establish a joint team that deals with border violations. Instead of threatening Pakistan Iran could have suggested a joint approach to tackling terrorism. Together we could fight terrorism and send the terrorists to their graves.

My guess is that this attack was most likely conducted by Jundullah a Sunni terrorist outfit that has shown its evil face constantly. We should ensure our territory is not used as a launching pad for militant attacks on other countries. Furthermore we should hunt down the LEJ and Jundullah both Sunni terrorist groups. We must stop the tide of terrorism in our country or no one will trust us.

There are many similarities between Iran and Pakistan. Lets not fight each other for no reason and resolve our issues in a peaceful manner.

Keep your personal fantasy out of reality you can't even fight Rag Tag Taliban and begging them for peace.How you going to fight the Iranians.They have every right to ask for this as there country has been attacked by Saudi Backed Terrorist over and over again.

Mr More Iranian than Iranian Themselves!!!With Likes of you who needs Enemy...

I do not like two Muslim countries fighting each other. It is a fitnah, and the only losers are the muslims. There is to much fitnah in Middle East, and I am afraid this Fitnah might trickle down in Pakistan. I donno what we should.

Perhaps isolating our selves from Middle Eastern politics might help? That includes distancing our selves from Saudi Arabia and Iran?

Only in pakistan AL Qaeda terrorist Ammad Malik can blame the victim for the situation in pakistan wonderful

Unlike you rafidi's ...Pakistan comes first for us.I swear i will bomb Saudi Arabia to ashes if they mess with Pakistan but your kind just makes me sick.
Why dont you get the hell out of Pakistan ?

Keep your personal fantasy out of reality you can't even fight Rag Tag Taliban and begging them for peace.How you going to fight the Iranians.They have every right to ask for this as there country has been attacked by Saudi Backed Terrorist over and over again.

Pipe down, dont let shia glasses cloud your judgement. You're a Pakistani first and foremost. Do not make that mistake.

From Different Angle,Isn't it Obvious that India-Iran-American Axis with similar statements and Goals to somehow pressurize the Pakistan with aim of manipulating End Game in Afghanistan...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom