What's new

Iran MP suggests ‘hot pursuit’ into Pakistan

oy cheetay talli.

Iranian soldiers got gunned down by average smugglers. If they start drone attacks, they will catch the attention of Taliban.

We all know how much the taliban monkeys love you Shias.

Think about it. 
And no. One must only worship the ayatollah of Iran to be considered a patriotic Pakistani.

My Bad one has to love terrorist and terrorism to be a patriotic pakistani in that case no thank you. 

:raise:Not my fault you cant perform.

ab kisi ko lat lagi ho tu koi kia karay? rahay rahay jandi per pharay

"RazPaK, post: 4935395, member: 35647"]oy cheetay talli.
Iranian soldiers got gunned down by average smugglers.

And you know that cause? smugglers usually hide from Border guards they dont confront them and in this case theses terrorist were there to commit a terrorist attack.
Funny think is when the same happens to pakistan and afghans are involved in it most Pakistanis here will say go after them and attack.

If they start drone attacks, they will catch the attention of Taliban

So far drones have been doing hell of a job against Taliban and what a appropriate name hell fire missile. if you dont believe me ask Hakimullah Mehsud :toast_sign:

We all know how much the taliban monkeys love you Shias.

Dude look around you do we the shias of pakistan look scared.

Think about it.

I suggest you follow your advise

Not a bad Idea considering that Pakistan herself have no control over her territories.

What the rest of the world see is pakistani Government surrender to terrorist and for that reason obviously no one believes terrorist will be punished once they cross into pakistan.

time to show nuclear finger to Iran?

Pakistan does not need to go nuclear to handle Iran.
They are simple terrorist funding nation all across the globe, and Pakistan was its first victim and after Iraq, Afghanistan, Bahrain and now Syria are the glaring examples.

While borders of Iran-Pakistan are open and are not responsibility of Pakistan alone, they have awoken from slumber when their front man Zardari is out of center. 
What the rest of the world see is pakistani Government surrender to terrorist and for that reason obviously no one believes terrorist will be punished once they cross into pakistan.

Terrorism in Pakistan is gift of Iran loyalist regime of Asif ALi Zardari.

Whatever.. ayatollah worshipper. We all know where your loyalties lie.

Yes 50,000 of so Pakistanis dead by Wahhabi terrorist and pakistani economy practically destroyed by Wahhabi terrorism for few dollars and some dinars. you think i give a rats a.z.z you or other terrorist lovers thinks of me. 
"BATMAN, post: 4935474, member: 2839"]Pakistan does not need to go nuclear to handle Iran.
They are simple terrorist funding nation all across the globe, and Pakistan was its first victim and after Iraq, Afghanistan, Bahrain and now Syria are the glaring examples.

you are by far one of the dumbest person i have ever come across

Terrorism in Pakistan is gift of Iran loyalist regime of Asif ALi Zardari.

I wonder what your IQ is?

Last edited:
Another USA in making on our western borders! Watch out for those replicated drones guys.

Another USA in making on our western borders! Watch out for those replicated drones guys.

i can point out 100s of post on this forum and another where Pakistanis ask why arent we pursuing terrorist into Afghanistan and attacking their hide outs. why is this any different when others ask the same?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom