What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Or how about cooperation?

Joint exercises between the FC and Iranian border guards to increase interoperability, eventually leading to a joint command or at least a joint operation along the border area to solve or at least deal with a problem that aisles both nations.

Investment in a new border fence similar to that of the Saudis with Iraq or Egypt-Israel wouldn't go amiss nor would a few of these DRS Technologies, Inc. - Manportable Surveillance and Target Acquisition Radar (MSTAR)

Great suggestions, but the trust deficit has just widened with the death of the FC solider. So far we have not heard anything from Tehran on what happened.

well we have many Kurd and shia in ataT's state
and kobane :coffee:
-------------
but any way we don't want to have a another failed state like pak
it is better for us a functional and safe turkey
:agree:
Yeah, like Shia turks or Kurds give a crap for peersians. :lol:
I have a shia family background. come and we will show you how we will kick your ***.
Like always, you have big mouth and non-existent balls.

well we have many Kurd and shia in ataT's state
and kobane :coffee:
-------------
but any way we don't want to have a another failed state like pak
it is better for us a functional engnd safe turkey
:agree:
Killing one soldier wont make you big, the revenge can be taken any time..dont take our restraint as our weekness. This failed state can neutralized your properous country which ever way you like. Khomeni must be enjoying his stay in hell after killing 50000 innocent Iranians.

800px-Altay_Tank.jpg

Altay doesn't care for any threats lol.

Long live Turkey and Azeri people. All Turks in actual fact. :yahoo:

begging for help
please help him to secure his country with photoshop:coffee:

until a turk is our leader you can make joke when he died we will teach you respect .
Your leader is not a turk. don't spread BS to defame turks.
His mother is a persian from Mashhad, and His father is from Ashtian (Persian) lived in Khameneh for couple of years.

Killing one soldier wont make you big, the revenge can be taken any time..dont take our restraint as our weekness. This failed state can neutralized your properous country which ever way you like. Khomeni must be enjoying his stay in hell after killing 50000 innocent Iranians.

i know you are :crazy:
but better to secure your state rather than making fun of others

Your leader is not a turk. don't spread BS to defame turks.
His mother is a persian from Mashhad, and His father is from Ashtian (Persian) lived in Khameneh for couple of years.
don't act like:taz:

ye i know even god is not turk
trust meo_O

@Shahryar Hedayati I think the word Beghairat has the same meaning in both our countries, I think that word describes your cowardly comments in farsi here quite clearly.

Dear bro, as I said please ignore him, have you ever tried to beat the air, obviously that is more fruitful than talking to someone like him.

say for your self
go and secure your paaki state:coffee:

You're the one wishing for floods, hence my post, which you obviously didn't understand. I take it English is a language you don't converse in at all right?

Great suggestions, but the trust deficit has just widened with the death of the FC solider. So far we have not heard anything from Tehran on what happened.

As long as an official apology is given then everything should return to normal, however, normal in this case only means that this sort of thing will occur again. Both Iran and Pakistan will suffer if there is no cooperation on the border, without real and substantial cooperation between between both forces the border will remain porous, incursions will continue, and soldiers from both nations will continue to die.

Good, now that idiot has gone, we should be able to have a civil discussion.

I would implore all our posters, Pakistan and Iranian to talk with restraint and reason.

Saying that, I would like to see a meeting between the governments to iron all this out.

As long as an official apology is given then everything should return to normal, however, normal in this case only means that this sort of thing will occur again. Both Iran and Pakistan will suffer if there is no cooperation on the border, without real and substantial cooperation between between both forces the border will remain porous, incursions will continue, and soldiers from both nations will continue to die.

It is clear what is happening, just because of the timing (which can't be coincidence).
Some people in the Iranian security establishment have decided to act as proxies for India in their 4th/5th generation war against Pakistan.
So be it!

Back
Top Bottom