What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

No problem, bro.
He says that:
"The devastated guy is asking us to kill one more of their soldiers.
one of them tells kill more, one other says why you killed them ... what kinda nation they are"

@rmi5 thanks mate, now I see why you have been so critical of the farsis in your posts lately especially the part about them back biting that you stated in the coffee thread. :disagree:

@Shahryar Hedayati I think the word Beghairat has the same meaning in both our countries, I think that word describes your cowardly comments in farsi here quite clearly.

@rmi5 thanks mate, now I see why you have been so critical of the farsis in your posts lately especially the part about them back biting that you stated in the coffee thread. :disagree:

@Shahryar Hedayati I think the word Beghairat has the same meaning in both our countries, I think that word describes your cowardly comments in farsi here quite clearly.
many members said that statement of [nuke tehran]
it remind's me the zombie's logic of your nation
unfortunately Pakistan has nothing good for our national interest....

when a zmb speak's about so called gheyrat
Long Live Arians

Long Live Arians

Well then you should respond to them, I never made any such statement because like I stated on this thread I am quite sure Pakistan would never resort to such using such a weapon against Iran nor would it need too imho. Those weapons are reserved for your Indian friends, with love. :lol:

We can say the same for Iran, during the Shah era Pakistan and Iran had amongst the best relations in the world Iran was even the first country to recognize Pakistan but after the revolution your new rulers decided to mess things up just because of our sectarian differences. Despite this however Pakistan government and its people have always tried to be fair to Iran despite no doubt the Arabs wanting us to share their hostility that they have with you.

Unfortunately today Iran has nothing good for our national interest, sure you guys got oil but we cannot even touch that oil because our economy would not be able to handle the sanctions that would come with it.

Long Live Pakistan :D

Mate, you also did your part very well, so playing innocent doesn't fix things, so many trolling on this thread from both sides

Well then you should respond to them, I never made any such statement because like I stated on this thread I am quite sure Pakistan would never resort to such using such a weapon against Iran nor would it need too imho. Those weapons are reserved for your Indian friends, with love. :lol:

We can say the same for Iran, during the Shah era Pakistan and Iran had amongst the best relations in the world Iran was even the first country to recognize Pakistan but after the revolution your new rulers decided to mess things up just because of our sectarian differences. Despite this however Pakistan government and its people have always tried to be fair to Iran despite no doubt the Arabs wanting us to share their hostility that they have with you.

Unfortunately today Iran has nothing good for our national interest, sure you guys got oil but we cannot even touch that oil because our economy would not be able to handle the sanctions that would come with it.

Long Live Pakistan :D

ye ...... relation between two puppet masters....by the power of USA
get your failed state out of earth and let the earth Breathe
make your country safe and see how your Neighbors love you
do something for your most wanted terrorist .......good old Mr Bin Laden
long live terroristestan:lol:

Last edited:
All the chest thumping Indians who could not hide there joy must not forget that they are also having cross border skirmishes and firing with China, Pakistan and bengladesh so in this way this makes us even. Does that proves you to be a good neighbour/ The dragon whenever it wants cross your border and screw you. I feel sorry for poor Indians

So i heard the FC had them under their eyes, was waiting for a signal from our foreign office, nawaz sharif didn't think it appropriate to attack irani guards, in response irani killed our FC soldier, next time if they repeat this FC has orders to open fire on them.

when a zmb speak's about so called gheyrat
Long Live Arians
Try to teach your untrained soldiers how to defend their borders. If yaboos from Pakistan manage to infiltrate deep inside Iran then why are you paying border guards? They are useless.
Then this drama of running inside Pakistan's boundary is even more shameful. That too is Infiltration but this time from a so called organized,trauined army. So whats the difference between your army and Baloch terrorists again? each country should defend their own boundary.

Hope our Soldiers Bar be cue Iranians next time they dare Infiltrating Pakistan

He is saying that:
"let these bare foot pakis rip themselves off.
They deserve every disaster they suffer from like floods, terrorism being poor, and illiterate."

PS. Nader Shah was an azerbaijani turks, and attacked Delhi, not Pakistan ;)

Moderators I don't want this filth on our forum anymore.

Thank you to brother rmi5 for the translation.

@janbaaz
@Chak Bamu
@WebMaster

Last edited:
Try to teach your untrained soldiers how to defend their borders. If yaboos from Pakistan manage to infiltrate deep inside Iran then why are you paying border guards? They are useless.
Then this drama of running inside Pakistan's boundary is even more shameful. That too is Infiltration but this time from a so called organized,trauined army. So whats the difference between your army and Baloch terrorists again? each country should defend their own boundary.

Hope our Soldiers Bar be cue Iranians next time they dare Infiltrating Pakistan
search the mexico-USA border and find it why controlling border of a terrorist nation is so hard even for usa

No problem, bro.
He says that:
one of them tells kill more, one other says why you killed them ... what kinda nation they are"
No problem, bro.
He says that:
به یک مترجم برای روح بن لادن نیازمندیم
ترجیحا بی کاشانه و
مانده در ارزوی
سرزمینی از دست رفته
سرزمینی که خود نیز وجود خارجی نداشته
ترجیحا پناهنده :yahoo:
درکت می کنم بی وطنی بد دردیه
یه نقشه جهان بخر و برای خودت با خودکار قلمرو بکش:coffee:

Last edited:
ye ...... relation between two puppet masters....by the power of USA
get your failed state out of earth and let the earth Breathe
make your country safe and see how your Neighbors love you
do something for your most wanted terrorist .......good old Mr Bin Laden
long live terroristestan:lol:

So you wished for more floods and disasters to hit our country.

Well dear boy the very same disasters have hit Iran and you have the nerve to ask for them to be heaped upon us.

Be careful what you wish for.:disagree:

search the mexico-USA border and find it why controlling border of a terrorist nation is so hard even for usa
Which nation? Iran?
به یک مترجم برای روح بن لادن نیازمندیم
ترجیحا بی کاشانه
A friendly advice, you are not funny at all.
Try something else for a living rather than being a clown.

Well you are also called "Axis of Evil' so such fancy words really don't suit you.
But point remains the same..Instead of running like headless chicken, Iranian border forces should be more vigilant and more effective in protecting their borders without the need of infilterating another country's borders.
While they are doing their chicken run inside Pakistan leaving their places of duty,what guarantee is that behind their backs more Illegal infiltrators are entering their country?

Our national narrative is inspired by the tales of great Persian, Turkic and Afghan INVADERS from Samarkand, Bukhara, Isfahan, Tabriz other parts of late Iranian Empire. Heck, our "great" missiles are named after these "great" killers and pillagers of native Indians such as: Abdali, Ghauri, Ghaznavi, Taimur etc. We have NO national heroes of our own to name these missiles after so we naturally named them after those who once defeated us, looted, pillaged and enslaved us. Such is the absurdity present in current Pakistani narrative and folklore that defines Pakistani "nationalism".

Some of us have been saying that for long. I think this is the first time I am seeing a Pakistani on this forum say the obvious.

Unlike Pakistanis a pseudo-Muslim nation, Iran actually has got real heroes and proud history going back all the way to the great king of the great kings Cyrus the Great. He is credited with giving the world its first charter of human rights, first ever in human history!

I read somewhere that Iranians had completely forgotten about Cyrus (just like Egyptians had forgotten about their own pre-Islamic history). It is only the Greek records which brought back the Persian own history back to them.

So what happened in Pakistan is not unique. It happened in many lands with a similar tragic history that lost their own civilization and culture at that time.

Losing political control for a period means nothing in the ebb and flow of history. Losing one's identity means losing one's all...

Back
Top Bottom