What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Getting attacked by Iran gives us a chance to re-live the glory days of the Rightly Guided Caliphate!
Labbayk Conquest-of-Persia! :pakistan:

Don't be stupid.

if reported truly, of course it is not targeted on Pakistani soldiers which are our brothers, but on terrorist and ammunition hide outs.

and we do not know yet that if this fire is coordinated with the Pakistani side or not.

dear Pakistani brothers, i ask your suggestion,
what's your suggestion in such a situation, suppose a terrorist group come in from your east border, kill ordinary people, civilians, attack soldiers and posts, publish it's films, and then go back into neighboring country and laugh at you. after a few years and when your casualties reach thousands and your protests to the neighbor has no effect, you can't say they are in the other side of border, i stop chasing them. can you?

Ok you are right Pakistan has done little but Pakistani FC troops were in fact trying to chase down some criminals near a border town when they were fired upon. So if you ask Pakistan to do something actually allow them to do something instead of firing indiscriminately.

or aiding criminals....:police:

welcome to the land of the most wanted terrorist

safe heaven for all (so called) true Muslims:o:

Bin laden & Abdolmalik Rigi

Welcome to the land of shits

full of cartoons and filths

Khomeni and shit everywhere

P.S Pakistan can beat your country's *** without even using nukes.

it was a big mistake of Iran they shouldn't use military instead border police

At the moment diplomatic means are being used, to resolve - this, it is neither of our countries interest for this situation to go out of control.

Then why ask Pakistan to do anything at all if they are just aiding criminals? Pakistan aids criminals who kill Iranian soldiers right, that is what you are trying to say. So how many died this year I read 3000 somewhere, where is your revolutionary guard and where is your quds force?

بیچاره داره درخواست می کنه تا یکی دیگه از سربازهاشون رو بکشیم
یکی میگه بکش یکی میگه چرا کشتی .... عجب ملتی هستن

Hey dude, I think there is no need to translate them, he is speaking of utter BS and nonsense, better to be ignored at all.
good to see your entire nationality

hand to hand with traitors and Wahhabi
good luck
می تونی به چاپلوسی از اون تروریستها ادامه بدی
می دونم که دچار افسردگی و ناامیدی و بحران شخصیت و نبود ریشه هستی
تمام نوشته هات در مورد بدبخت بودن تمام ایرانیها و ...... در نهایت درون خود جنابعالی است
و از بدبختی جنابعالی ناشی میشه
حتما زندگی سخت و فقیرانه ای داشتی که یه ملت رو احمق فرض می کنی
درکت می کنم
امیدوارم بتونی عقده های شخصیتیت رو باز کنی
و بتوانی برای خودت یک شخصیت دست و پا کنی
نه اینکه راه به راه از بدبختی ملت بنویسی در حالی که تنها جنابعالی نماینده بدبختی خودتان هستید
تلاش کن مثل برگ با یه نسیم بین وهابیها دست به دست نشی. تلاش کن با چاپلوسی از بقیه تروریستها سعی در جلب نظرشون نکنی
البته شاید هم با تروریستها و ادم خوار ها هموطن باشی که مبارکه
البته از دست من هم کمکی بر نمیاد و اگر هم کمکی خواستی .....متاسفانه من وقت با ارزشم رو هدر نمی دهم

Welcome to the land of shits

full of cartoons and filths

Khomeni and shit everywhere

P.S Pakistan can beat your country's *** without even using nukes.
an old dream of Saudis....:cheesy:

Last edited:
there is 2 ways our region can be more stable... 1st if the iranian ppl changed the mulla government themselves or if we just went to war with iran and helped the ppl do that. until then nothing will be stable. iran is americas and israel tool in destabilizing the region.

I would say all the countries in the region are tools of the West because they force your countries to buy and sell in Dollars than bank those Dollars in the Western countries, buy the weapons from West and last one is when Kingdoms need military protection they make you pay for the services rendered. All this has led to overdependent Government on the West. There is much more on my mind which I will write in some other thread.

بیچاره داره درخواست می کنه تا یکی دیگه از سربازهاشون رو بکشیم
یکی میگه بکش یکی میگه چرا کشتی .... عجب ملتی هستن

Please edit your post and add the English translation for the members.There is no need to hide your good intentions.

bro, i don't mean that they lie, but mistake in reports or incomplete reports in such matters are not strange, because of the security nature of these subject.

If only Pakistani people and government have the same reaction and super emotional outrage when U.S drones are busy killing Pakistani civilians by 'mistake'.
So sad that some people will even blame the fish in the sea for such incidents, but won't ever take a look at themselves to see if they also have mistakes or not.

Ok, I agree. Look, im not in the Iranian government to decide all these things so telling me that Iran should stop the killing of Pak soldiers isnt gonna do much. I agree that both sides need to respect eachothers sovereignty and work together to stabilize the borders, while its the pakistani members here who are going ape sh!t because of an accident.

You respect Iranians theyll respect you, thats how our cultures been for the past couple of thousand years. As for Azeris, theyre of Persian decent whl were turkified, hence why they dont look asian. They can absolutely claim Persian ancestory, culture, as well as identity and i welcome them to consider themselves as Persians again.

it was a big mistake of Iran they shouldn't use military instead border police

Thanks for Positive Response from your side, I understand some of our fellows have passed HOT COMMENTS about the Sad incident. Forces from our side explained that out it was an Error while chasing some naughty guys crossing Border
Right Now - our State have already become KEBAB b/t Nato & Indian side.....so the unprecedented news from your side hve boggled our mind :(

Last edited:
Different countries, different relations, different THREAT LEVELS, different responses - what exactly do you find hard to understand about this?

Mostly perceptions and self created delusions.

With hardly any reciprocation from the other side for the most part...

and it's a shame for us and why I hate nader

Unfortunately, for some people all the invaders who killed and perpetrated atrocities on their own ancestors, burned down their cities and countryside, perpetrated rapine, destroyed and plundered, they are the heroes.

The more the wanton destruction on their own, the bigger the is the perpetrator their hero...

Back
Top Bottom